You have contributed 13.3% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
kanzoorbhai, the fake shaykh, dr76
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 13:09
I recently spoke with hazrat prof imtiyaz abbasi db of Islamabad. He is an amazing buzrug so shall share some info about him inshallah.

The first thing is his extreme mujhada. For example, doing wudhu with cold winter during winters, only weaing one kurta, long long ibadah during the nights. He is young, but appears old due to his tough routine. The skin of his feet and hands appears to be of an old man. Also you can quite clearly feel his lataaif and his qalb beating up and down doing zikr.

Secondly, despite being well off, he lives like a poor person. Two-three room house, with no luxuries, very few clothes (2 or 3 pairs). He is the shaykh having the zuhd and no-interest of duniya like the auliya and sahaba mentioned in books.

Thirdly, one thing that experienced by some, is that whenever in his company or in his khanqah, there is a very strong urge for doing zikr and doing amaal. Whenever people are with him, the tahujjud prayer becomes easy, and crying in duas becomes easy. There is a strong impact of his personality, which all of his mureeds experience.

Fourthly, he is very old and genuine tableegh worker. He has been in jamaat all around the world, and been in paidal jamaat in deserts. His karguzaris are amazing, such as getting food from nowhere, and talking to animals.

He is extremely balanced, and regards Jihad as the strongest component of Deen. He also dimisses the wrong practises of tableegh.

Hazrat is also a great poet, and has written many nasheeds. His own voice is very good, recites the Quran in a beautiful manner.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+7 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 13:32

(salam)

Sir london.. who is this Hazrat Bayat to..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 14:27
He was a mureed of hazrat ghulam habib rh but then got khilafat from maulana ismail wadee db.
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 14:31
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 15:53
london786 wrote:
View original post

Where in Islamabad is Hazrat? One of my TJ buddies is looking for a Shaykh there.

Also, do you know of a Shaykh in Islamabad who is very old, Naqshbandi, named Abdul Ghaffar?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 16:08
kanzoorbhai wrote:
View original post

He is pretty famous amongst tablighi circles. If I'm not mistaken he is in the shura of the tableegh markaz so I'm sure people will know him. He lives very close to parliament on the same road almost 2-3kms away. With regards to the other shaykh hazrat abdul ghaffar could you give me more info. I have a good contact in the area. Another great shaykh in the area is hazrat shabbir ahmed kakakhel. His shaykh was the famous tablighi buzrug maulaan ashraf sulaimani rh so ideal for a tablighi.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Manchester
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 16:18
Assalam o Aliekum !!

Brother I'm currently in Islamabad. Is this the buzurg who is the imam of secretariat masjid china chock ?
He also teaches in Quaid-e-Azam university i believe.

Can you please give out more details ? I want to go visit him inhsa Allah.

JazaKAllah ho Khair
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 16:22
I shall find out the exact details. Please visit hazrat shabbir kakakhel as well. Both are huge buzrugs in the Islaambad area. tazkia.org/en/contact-us has the contact details of hazrat shabbir kakakhel db.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 16:24
I know that hazrat db is a nuclear scientisit or something. Both mashaikh are linked to the nuclear field though as far as I remember hazrat shabbir kakakhel has retired and dedicates himself to deen 100% now.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 16:39
london786 wrote:
View original post

Sorry, bhai....
Actually, in hindsight, everything I stated about him could be wrong...the brother himself didn't know much about the Shaykh.
He assumes Hazrat's old because he met a long-time mureed of his who was an elderly man. He's Naqshbandi because of the white clothes the mureeds wear. And the name Abdul Ghaffar is most probably wrong because I asked if that was his name and he said, "yeah", but only later did I remember Hazrat Abdul Ghafoor/Ghaffar had passed away some decades ago....
Some of his family know the Shaykh and a Raiwind Alim praised him, that's about it. I'm guessing it could be Hazrat Shemsur-rahman Abbasi.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2014 16:41
hazrat maulana shams ur rahman abbasi db is in karachi. The only famous abbasi shaykh linked to tabligh in islamabad area would be hazrat prof imtiyaz abbasi
+1 -0
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 15:17
kanzoorbhai wrote:
View original post

he lives in saad bin muaz masjid f-6 behind the state life insurance building.
No post ratings
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2014 21:29
As Saalamu alaykum.

Brother London786 very helpful I have been considering visiting Mashaykh around the Islamabad area when I visit Pakistan until now had only heard of a Dr Mursil Naqshbandi (db), Professor Muhammad aslam Naqshbandi (db) , and Dr Sufi Abdul Latif saab.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2014 01:06
Guest-129212 wrote:
View original post

Dr mursil, how is he? he used to frequent UK but hes not been here for many years
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 7th September 2019 23:34
Hadhrat Shaykh Sayyid Shabbir Sb khalifa of Hazrat Sufi Iqbal Madni RA currently in the UK and will be in Leicester for a couple of days.

بندے کو حضرت صوفی محمد اقبال مدنی (رحمۃ اللہ علیہ) سے بواسطہ حضرت شیخ الحدیث مولانا محمدزکریا(رحمۃ اللہ علیہ) چاروں سلسلوں میں اور ان ہی سے بواسطہ حضرت مولانا ابوالحسن ندوی (رحمۃ اللہ علیہ) طریقہ قادریہ راشدیہ میں اور بواسطہ حضرت علی مرتضےٰ(رحمۃ اللہ علیہ) کے سلسلہ نقشبندیہ میں ،حضرت سید تنظیم الحق حلیمی مدظلہ سے بواسطہ حضرت مولانا فقیر محمد (رحمۃ اللہ علیہ) کے چاروں سلسلوں میں اور ان ہی سے بواسطہ حضرت سیف الرحمٰن گل بادشاہ المعروف میخ بند باباجی (رحمۃ اللہ علیہ) سلسلہ قادریہ، نقشبندیہ، معصومیہ مجددیہ میں اور حضرت ڈاکٹر فدا محمد صاحب مدظلہ سے بواسطہ مولانا محمد اشرف (رحمۃ اللہ علیہ)چاروں سلسلوں میں اجازت حاصل ہے ۔اللہ تعالیٰ ان بزرگوں کے اس حسن ِظن کو بندے کے حق میں قبول فرماکر اپنی خالص بندگی میں قبول فرمائے۔
No post ratings