Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Where the most pious of men & women fail. Big time. BIG TIME.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Desi tadka's avatar
Offline
Heavens Thunder is o
829
Brother
66
Desi tadka's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2013 10:13

As salaamu wa alay kum,

Why are one's Mu'amalaat (financial dealings, transactions) sooo hard to uphold?

Where the most pious of people, even those who regularly pray tahajjud fail and that too big time, forget about the laymen. 

Probably 2 in a 1000 (I'm talking about the truly pious, assumed pious because they are Ulamahs, Mashaiikhs, Zimmedaars etc - I'm NOT talking about the laymen) really walks the talk, one can be fairly good in one's manners / etiquettes, can be really ultra steadfast in salah's even tahajjuds but I've found if there's truly one thing..one single thing that really differentiates the men from the boys is...one's mu'amalaat.

And the problem is so deep rooted, if given a chance, I'd ask every Ulamah, Mashaiikh (both of who are no better) to ONLY talk about  mu'amalaat mu'amalaat mu'amalaat and mu'amalaat from the mimbars. Believe me from I've seen, if only we Muslims and mainly among them the men who really matter get their Mu'amalaat good, all the efforts of Deen will hit the skies and perhaps even break through it.

Or if not, we know whats already happening.

Other than that, is there any dua to ask from Allah rabbul izzat to keep us clean and fair regarding our mu'malaat?

Please. 

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,595
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2013 11:27

Although not exactly the Dua you may be looking for, but its a start and may Allah make it easy for us all.

اللَّهُمَّ اكْفِنِي بِحَلَالِكَ عَنْ حَرَامِكَ وَأَغْنِنِي بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكْ

"O Allah, save me from haraam and make the halaal sufficient and by your boon/favour make me independent from others!" [Mishkat]



Allah in his infinite wisdom has chosen certain people to be under the shade on judgement day, does anyone think it would've been easy.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Desi tadka's avatar
Offline
Heavens Thunder is o
829
Brother
66
Desi tadka's avatar
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2013 12:53
^jazakAllah khair for the reminder, Alhamdulillah, I do know that dua.
--------------

A little more much needed dope on the subject.

And something for us laymen, who only scan the surface and pass comments.

A top Shaikh of tasawwuf / Ulamah who I'm relatively close to once cozied up to a rich man, I thought what the hell, such a big well known Mashaiikh and how could he do this? My respect for him diminished a bit even though I lived in denial, but later on I came to know the reason that Hadrath did was not for his own zaat (self) but for a madrasah and school for Muslim children at a place where the Christian missionaries were getting powerful and active...

When a zimmedaar, ulamah or a shaikh gives a little more respect than normal to a rich man etc we think they are all the same, even these 'pious' guys are cozying up to the wealthy but not at all,

in Hayatus Sahabah, in the local markaz when HuS was read a few months ago, our zimmedaar removed this misconception..

rich men, wealthy people, dunyavi powerful men come with their own baggage, so if ulamah, mashaiikh or zimmedar gives more preference to them over others, its not a problem at all, in-fact he proved this from HuS...

how and why? its not a problem if its for NOT for one's own self [zaat] - but to make him / her join the work, join the effort - I hope we get the point.


more reasons to be steadfast with tabligh and to be connected with the Ulamah - if I hadn't known this, then very probably I'd still have misconceptions regarding that noble shaikh and perhaps even zimmedars who give preference to knowledgeable, rich men et al.

yet the subject of my 1st post still stands.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top