Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Smart Phones & Purpose of Life!

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,989
Brother
365
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2013 11:21

Asslamo Allaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

I remember buying one of the first HTC smart phones with windows and paying top money for it, having this device meant that I didn’t have to carry my PDA and phone and I could now just carry 1 device with which I could:

  1. Browse the web
  2. Check my email
  3. Open all my documents and edit them
  4. Make/Recieve Phone calls

This gadget was brilliant and everyone was wow'ed by it as they saw me open document, read etc and then take a phone call in the middle of it all!

Blog here
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top