Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st February 2013 19:04
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2013 11:05
JazakAllah for this post, very amazing. Puts the pieces in the puzzle, the speaker was correct, the whole event of the pope quitting did not make sense.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2013 11:35

Asslamo Allaikum,

Throughout the entire talk he neither provides any evidence nor mentions any names which can attest to his version of the story, simply a supposition that since the Catholic Church won't debate on the issue of "Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) in the bible" they must have something to hide and this must have something to do with Islam.

Its a conspiracy theory which may or may not be right.

As Muslims we are supposed to mind our own business and not indulge in matters of other religions, when the same Catholic Church says something about Islam or Saudi Arabia we are up in arms but here we are accusing them of making life difficult for those who convert to Islam without any evidence and asking them to denounce them and claiming that "non-denial is our proof"

May Allah (SWT) save the Ummah of Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) [Ameen]

Pope is the divinely ordained leader of Catholics and in Islam we are supposed to be mindful of that and not insult people by throwing wild accusations around without proof.

If this conspiracy theory turns out to be true, so be it

If this conspiracy theory turns out to be false, so be it

Jazakullah Khairun

+1 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2013 13:53

I agree with brother Muadh. Firstly, I think the pope embracing Islam is very hard to believe. The vatican is a huge Mafia style business. Nothing there is kosher (if you know what I mean) in fact, its probably HFA. (just kidding)

Pope quit after 'gay clergy network discovered in Vatican'

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/religion/51647/pope-quit-after-gay-clergy-network-discovered-vatican#ixzz2LdYaZKTl

Italian newspaper claims Pope Benedict XVI's resignation is linked to an 'explosive' report

Fri 22 Feb 2013

THE POPE took his decision to resign after receiving a "potentially explosive" report that revealed a network of high-ranking gay clergy inside the Vatican, an Italian newspaper has claimed.

According to La Repubblica, Pope Benedict XVI decided to quit on 17 December – the same day he received a dossier revealing a faction of gay prelates.

The Pope's spokesman has declined to confirm or deny the claims.

Commissioned by Benedict himself, the dossier is said to have been prepared by Cardinals Julian Herranz, Salvatore De Giorgi and Josef Tomko, the former chief of the Vatican's secret services.

The three cardinals were delegated to look into the so-called 'Vatileaks' affair, after the Pope's butler, Paolo Gabriele, was arrested and charged last May with stealing and leaking papal correspondence that depicted the Vatican as a seething hotbed of intrigue and infighting.

La Repubblica said the cardinals described a number of factions, including one whose members were "united by sexual orientation". It also suggested some high-ranking members of the clergy were blackmailed by laymen with whom they entertain relationships of a "worldly nature".

The paper quoted an unnamed source - said to be close to the report's authors - as saying: "Everything revolves around the non-observance of the sixth and seventh commandments."

The seventh commandment forbids theft, while the sixth forbids adultery, but is linked in Catholic doctrine to the proscribing of homosexual acts, The Guardian explains.

La Repubblica also mentioned a gay network which organised sexual encounters in villas and saunas in Rome as well as in the Vatican rooms.

The dossier comprising "two volumes of almost 300 pages – bound in red" has reportedly been consigned to a safe in the papal apartments and will be delivered to the Pope's successor upon his election.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2013 15:30

Asslamo Allaikum Brothers,

There are plenty of issues amongst our Ulamah and institutes so next time the Media exploits and reports on sexual harassment or rape or drug abuse in our Darul-ulooms don't complain and report and post it with the same glee, enthusiasm and smilies so you are proven to be consistent in your affairs but know that you have gone far away from the noble and beloved Sunnah of Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam).

What happens internally in other religions and highlighting their “non-creedal errors” has never been the way of Islam & Muslims, we invite them to the Oneness of Allah (SWT) & Finality of Peophethood of Muhammad (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam). You will plenty of things which can be mocked in othere religions and their practices.

BUT There can be no bigger scandal then Shirk!

+1 -0Agree x 2Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Heavens Thunder is o
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2013 10:15
After what he said regarding the Imam ul Ambiya [pbuh] - I don't mind if anyone has a go at him in whatever methods they feel right.

Otherwise I wouldn't give a damn, the previous Pope, I believe John Paul II was a nice man [relative terms] - but this man only polarized an already fractured society furthering dividing the divisions.

May he incur Allah's wrath right in this world if guidance is not written in his fate.

Bro Muadh can play goody goody then.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 24th February 2013 19:32

"Desi tadka" wrote:
After what he said regarding the Imam ul Ambiya [pbuh] - I don't mind if anyone has a go at him in whatever methods they feel right. Otherwise I wouldn't give a damn, the previous Pope, I believe John Paul II was a nice man [relative terms] - but this man only polarized an already fractured society furthering dividing the divisions. May he incur Allah's wrath right in this world if guidance is not written in his fate. Bro Muadh can play goody goody then.

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

May Allah (SWT) reward you for your kind advice (Ameen).

No post ratings