Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Special request for Dua.

Jump to page:

You have contributed 6.8% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taqwah, sweetmuslimahk1, Taalibah, Naqshband66, samy.3660, Desi tadka, AishaZaynap, dr76, muslim11, ibn Ismail, sipraomer, Muslimah S
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 27th August 2012 21:20
Alhumdulillah, I just got back home, literary, after spending the weekend with him.

InshaAllah, with everyones Dua's he is doing well. Please continue with the Dua's.

He has his second chemo treatment on Tuesday. Allah make it easy for him and his family.

Jazakallahu khair.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
DuNyA
Sister
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2012 05:32
chemotherapy is very strong. a very close member of my family refused chemotherapy and went for the lighter version as we all witnessed before and another family member suffering more due to chemotherapy.

all the meds and therapy are so darn strong.
I wish him all the strength, patience & pain free and speedy recovery soon. it is hard. and only the one suffering knows. insha'Allah Allah swt grants him to be free from all the side effects of any meds or therapy.

durood e tanjeena 500 x helps. you can get all family member to pray set amount to equal 5000. or we could do it here?
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
DuNyA
Sister
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2012 05:41
durood e tanjeena 5000 x helps. get family members to pray. designate set amount to equal to it. or we could do it here?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 28th August 2012 09:42
Jazakallahu Khair,

can we have more details regarding this Durood please and its effects. (the family members are keeping upto date with this thread too)
No post ratings
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2012 12:11
Edit.

Post removed.

Your post has been sent to admin. If it is suitable to stay, inshaAllah it will be put back, abu mohammed.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 21st September 2012 14:28
Heard a bayan many years ago on durood e tanjeena, masha.Allah its affects are very powerful, this particular shaykh was from madinah and he prescribed it to many people who were in difficulties.

Our duas are with the sick, young and old, Allah grant them ease, comfort and relief from all their difficulties, and grant them best of both worlds.

P.s. also just wanted users not to forget to pray for the oppressed.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2012 18:31
Alhumdulillah, the results for Hamzah have come through amd the doctors have said he will no longer need chemo therapy. Hamzah will need to go in for checks every 6 weeks and then every 8 weeks for 2 years.

Alhumdulillah, with the permission of Allah the cancer has been removed by one of the means known to man.

Allah has not created an illness without the cure.

Please continue to make dua for him and the rest of the sick Muslims.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Sister
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2012 22:11

Alhumdulillah :) Most definitely whatever happens happens with the will of Allah swt. May Allah swt carry on keeping him strong and healthy. Allahumma Ameen.

+2 -0Like x 2
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2012 21:20
Aslam Brothers and sisters IN iSLAM. Can i please request that you make duas for me and my family that we grow closer and stronger together. Inshallah. Can i please ask that you make dua that i pass my theory test. Inshallah/ it will help me in many ways. Thanks you. Jazakallah Ul Kahir. Inshallah all duas are accepted. Allah Knows best. Ahmeeen.
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2012 22:50
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Sister
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2012 12:13

Halalified YT Audio

+1 -0Winner x 1
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2012 04:42
Like my grandson, who is also suffering from cancer in his blood,I have solicited all my friends to make supplication to ALLAH SA. The parents and other siblings are conforted by ALLAH SA. AlhamduLILLAH,AlhamduLILLAH,Alhamdulillah.
We join in making supplication to ALLAH SA for our little brother.May ALLAH SA grant him recovery and may ALLAH SA grant the parents and other families HIS blessings to understand this decree of HIS.
+0 -0Like x 1
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2013 07:57
post removed
No post ratings
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 15th April 2013 14:26
Salam Brothers and sisters in Islam.
I am requesting that you pray that I pass my driving test. I have failed many times due to nerves. It would benefit me and my family in many ways. Please could you pray.
Inshallah , I will also pray good things happen to you all and ur blessed ones.
Jazakallah Ul Khair.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 15th April 2013 18:50

@guest,

Funny you bring this up! I know a person who without asking a shaikh, was told to recite a verse of Surah Yaseen and discretely blow on the examiner before the test started. The person after a few failures did try it in the end and passed.

You will pass if it is the will of Allah.

Now you must be wondering what that verse was! Allah knows best if it will work or not. The verse is one used by the mujahideen when do not want to be seen by the enemy, it is also the verse the prophet used when leaving Makkah for Madinah.

And We have placed before them an obstruction and behind them an obstruction and covered them, so they do not see – (Surah Ya Sin, 36:9)

وَجَعَلۡنَا مِنۢ بَيۡنِ أَيۡدِيہِمۡ سَدًّ۬ا وَمِنۡ خَلۡفِهِمۡ سَدًّ۬ا فَأَغۡشَيۡنَـٰهُمۡ فَهُمۡ لَا يُبۡصِرُونَ

No post ratings

Jump to page: