Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Special request for Dua.

Jump to page:

You have contributed 6.8% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taqwah, sweetmuslimahk1, Taalibah, Naqshband66, samy.3660, Desi tadka, AishaZaynap, dr76, muslim11, ibn Ismail, sipraomer, Muslimah S
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2012 20:27
Salaam,

I kindly request all my fellow brothers and sisters to make dua for those who are ill and in bad health.

Please make dua for a member of my family who has just been diagnosed with cancer.

My cousin, Hamzah is only 9 years old.

InshaAllah treatment will start on Monday and there chances of a cure.

Jazakallahu Khair.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2012 21:24
May Allah Cure Hamza for cancer soon! inshallah

Ameen
+5 -0Like x 4Ameen x 1
Rank Image
UK
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2012 22:35
La ba'sa tuhooran Insha Allah, hamzah!

May Allah swt give him and all those suffering from illness shifa e kaamila aajila daaima Insha Allah. Allahumma ameen.
+5 -0Like x 4Ameen x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th July 2012 23:17
O Allah, Lord and Sustainer of mankind, remove his difficulty and cure him. You are the only One who cures. There is no cure but Yours. Grant such complete cure that leaves no trace of illness.
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 13:58

Inna Lillah hi Wa inna ilayhi Raaji oon

To allah do we belong and to him is our return

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 15:01
May Allah cure the little kid. ameen ... I have a dua which is an effective cure for cancer and mashallah Allah has given shifa to 2 people I ave known suffering from cancer... I am unable to copy that here from my folder which was in arabic so I am typing the transliteration .. ALA YA'LAMU MAN KHALAQA WA HUAL-LATEEFUL KHABEER .. Recite this dua 2022 times and blow on the patient Blow on water and medicines and make the patient drink this water or medicine ... Recite darood 11 times before and after the ayat.. (REFERENCE BIKHRE MOTI VOL:9 BY MAULANA YUNUS PALANPURI )..
And in one of his lectures a few years he narrated that once someone came to his father (maulana umar palanpuri) and requested him to make dua for his wife who was suffering from cancer and doctors back in india asked him to go to the states for further treatment because this was out of their hands.. so when the man came to maulana sahab for dua maulana sahab said, "not that I am discouraging you to go but u have tried everything here, now even if u got o the states there is no guarantee she will be cured on the contrary you will end up spending loads of money. If you want recite ya badeeal ajaibi bil khair ya badee 100 times everyday and blow on the patient. " This man comes back after a few months and when maulana sahab asks about his wife he says Alhamdulillah his wife is mashallah cured from this disease and now even doctors were surprised after seeing her reports if was she really the same woman upon whose case these doctors gave up... Alhamdulillah
+5 -0Like x 3Ameen x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 15:16
Jazakallahu Khairan.

I will pass on this thread to the parents/siblings.

AMEEN, THUMA AMEEN TO ALL THE DUA'S
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 15:30

"umm-e-abdullah" wrote:
Recite this dua 2022 times and blow on the patient Blow on water and medicines and make the patient drink this water or medicine ... Recite darood 11 times before and after the ayat.. (REFERENCE BIKHRE MOTI VOL:9 BY MAULANA YUNUS PALANPURI )..

Is that number correct Twenty Thousand and twenty two times.or is it a typo.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 15:34
Taken from Sunni Forum by sister bint abdul hameed.

Quote:
These are a few duas/ayahs I found in "Bikhray Mothi" It is a mustanad book:

Surah Ambiyah, ayah number 83 "iz naadaa--------arhama-r-raahimeen" : this is to be read a lot.....sitting, layign down, walking...

Surah ana'aam ayah number 114: "wa in yamsaska--------------- kulli shai in qadeer" (Put your hand on that area that pains, and read this ayah 7 or 11 times, and then "dum")

Surah Saaffaat: Ayah number 76 "wa najjaynaahu-------minal karbil azheem" (Read this ayah 11 times, mornings and evenings)

Surah Yousuf: Ayah number 56: "wa kazhaalika--------------------ajral muhsineen"
(Read durood shareef 3 times beofre this ayah and after for 21 days, 141 times daily, and then "dum")

and like someone else said "Ya salaamu" is really helpful, and also you can put your hand on the area of the sickness that pains and read surah Fatihah 7 times, and then "dum"..It is very helpful alhamdulillah ta'ala..

I hope you know what dum karna means, Can someone translate it? I have no idea how you say it in english. Jazakumullah khairan, and ofcourse I will make lots of duas for that person. inshaALLAH ta'ala.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 15:37
Please open link

www.inter-islam.org/Actions/illnessdua.htm

The Dua in part (D) was taught to us one day after Esha as a cure and protection from illnesses when there was a major outbreak. This Dua was also taught to our Mufti Saab when they were students, he had passed it onto us.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 17:30
Seifeddine-M wrote:
O Allah, Lord and Sustainer of mankind, remove his difficulty and cure him. You are the only One who cures. There is no cure but Yours. Grant such complete cure that leaves no trace of illness.

Aameen..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 19:37
yes brother the number is two thousand twenty two times... May Allah grant him shifa e kamila ameen and this is in bkhre moti part 9 written by maulana yunus palanpuri sahab...
+1 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
UK
Sister
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 20:24
Moulana kaleem siddiqi saheb came down a couple of weeks back and he said that whoever takes a shower in the morning then reads Ya Haadi ya raheem a hundred 100s Allah will give him whatever he wants cure or otherwise. He said that hes been reading it since he was little and even when he intends he is going to make someone a muslim he does this amal and they become muslim. People come to him asking for a cure, he tells them to do this amal and they are cured and they become muslim too. Insha allah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Sister
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 20:29
He also mentioned this amal for cancer cure
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 20:54
Jazakallah once again.

A very important point.

Before people start asking for daleel, I would like to mention here that shaykh riyadhul haq mentioned in a lecture (I think it was called remedies from the Quran). He said that there are no such specific Duas for specific illnesses but it is from experience that the ulama have tried and tested over and over again and have seen great results in them, hence they prescribe them.

As mentioned above, some suggesting the word/name SALAAM. Just think about it, a simple word with such a powerful source. Peace. Peace in the mind, body and soul. If one was to whole heartedly recite peace all day long, how peaceful they would be.

I'm not sure if the name of the lecture is correct, but I'll try and get the name and maybe someone can upload it.

Update:
Hamzah will be going in for treatment from tomorrow instead of Monday.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1

Jump to page: