Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Diary of a Bad Man

You have contributed 25.0% of this topic

Topic Poll
Do you think it is OK to watch or support something which is full of Haram but has an Islamic message in it somewhere?

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th April 2012 20:38
Many Muslims, both young and old have been caught up in the Fitnah and corruption of DOABM aka 'Diary of a Bad Man'

Youngsters as well as youth have been watching and following him. What is the

Youtube Video

Need I say more??

People may argue, that it gives a good message or gives a good message of Islam, so what's wrong with it? Have you not seen the content of the video? So much Haram goes on in the videos; music, singing, dancing, free-mixing, mocking of the Sunnah. How can it not be Haram??

But on the base of that argument, watch this....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1e3u5E-vaU

O Muslims! Wake up!!

Inform others of this Fitnah and corruption
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 8th April 2012 23:43
An excellent message to all our Muslims and youth who watch this filth in the name of portraying a message of Islaam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2012 06:35
DOABM has no islamical message or any thing to do with islam. It just a comedy show full of un islamical things.

I know he likes to put islamical twist on some things but im sure that he is not using the programme to promote islam, or in the way people are making it out to be.

Clearly peoples argument of saying its got a good message etc etc is all bakwaas! rubbish.

Its simple, nothing to do with islam, its full of haraam, dont watch. And if you do watch it, dont go around associating it with islam. Simples.
No post ratings
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2012 22:39
Totally agree with you bro, its got soo much bakwaas in it, that you can't even say its got a twist of islam in it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 9th April 2012 22:49
Just reading the comments has put me off from even taking a peak at what non-sense is being discussed.

The question in the poll is strange! I havent voted yet, but the results must be predictable.There is no promoting Haram for any reason, that is Shaitans method, make it look ok at first and then add the fitna bit by bit until that Haram is totaly acceptable. Take Music for example.

Haram is Haram, there is no space for "Yes But!"
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 10th April 2012 00:01
The guy doesn't claim it to be promoting Islam directly, not that i've come across (if he did then it would be clear), but when you're quoting the Qur-aan and the Prophet's (Sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) Ahaadeeth as a Muslim, what else are you trying to say??

Trus me bro, I don't advise anyone to even click on or watch a single one of his videos, as he gets money for each view...

And even if he was trying to portray a good message of Islam and doing it sincerely, why would he be hugging random women and going in to BBC Asian Network and just trying to make people laugh at him to get more reputation?? This Fitnah must be stopped at once!!

This is how the Shaytaan manipulates people's minds and makes others think the person is doing something good.

This is how people of other religions bent the rules of their religion and went astray, and changed the rulings of their books for a small amount of money. Alhamdulillaah, Islaam has clealry defined what is Halal and Haraam, and we should stick to what it does and does NOT permit
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 10th April 2012 09:39

"abu mohammed" wrote:
There is no promoting Haram for any reason, that is Shaitans method, make it look ok at first and then add the fitna bit by bit until that Haram is totaly acceptable. Take Music for example. Haram is Haram, there is no space for "Yes But!"

15:39

Sahih International
[Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 10th April 2012 12:01
Mashaa-Allaah, perfect for this topic. May Allaah reward you, Aameen.

Bro, how do you quote something from a previous post or from someone else's post and it comes up like it has in the post you just put??
No post ratings
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 10th April 2012 13:52
@abu
U'd be surprised how many people think that things like music and comedy that takes the pee our of muslims is okay as long as the message is "good"
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 10th April 2012 15:40

"Ibn Ayub" wrote:
Mashaa-Allaah, perfect for this topic. May Allaah reward you, Aameen. Bro, how do you quote something from a previous post or from someone else's post and it comes up like it has in the post you just put??

To quote, simply click on quote and continue. If you are quoting from elsewhere, then use this without the space.[quote="forthepleasureofAllah" ] copy and paste text here and finish with the closing code. [/quote ]Where the name is inserted between the speech marks. Hope that helps.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 10th April 2012 16:00

"Anonymous" wrote:
@abu U'd be surprised how many people think that things like music and comedy that takes the pee our of muslims is okay as long as the message is "good"

I'm not surprised at all. The prophecy was that we would imitate the kuffar inch by inch....The lesson or message we need to send out is that THIS IS KUFR, (Full stop) that should hit them.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 14th April 2012 10:26
We need to spread the awareness of this disease as this person has decided to make a "Season 2" of his series, making money from each view of his videos. And doing this in the name of Islam just makes it even worse.

O Muslims! Wake up and rid yourself of watching such nonsense in the name of Islam!

The Messenger of Allaah (Sal-lal-laahu-alayhi-wa-sal-lam) has said:

"Be prompt in doing good deeds (before you are overtaken) by an affliction which would be like a part of the dark night. A man would be a believer in the morning and turn to disbelief in the evening, or he would be a believer in the evening and turn into a disbeliever in the morning and would sell his faith for worldly goods." (Narrated by Muslim in Kitab Al-Eemaan)
+1 -0Like x 1