You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
5790cool
Rank Image
bolton
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 12:45
i am not being offensive but there is a problem with muftisays in my opinion because on this website people have to pay about £2 to ask a question and lots of the questions are not answered and that is like stealing as you are not giving a service for the money. you should either return the money to the people in this world or answer the question or give them the money back or have to pay the money back in the hereafter. one other thing you should answer the questions correctly or give the people the money back. the question on complicated inheritance was not answered correctly in my opinion so i believe that brother should be compensated because in my opinion that is like deception. forgive me if i have hurt anyone but this is my opinion by all means correct if i am wrong
ALLAH says in the quran to the nearest effect :"Cut off (from the wrist joint) the (right) hand of the thief, male or female, as a recompense for that which they committed, a punishment by way of example from Allah. And Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise."
An Hadith FRom Nabi (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam)
6400. 'Ikrima related from Ibn 'Abbas that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The fornicator does not commit fornication while he is a believer. The one who steals does not steal while he is a believer."
6401. Abu Salih was heard to relate from Abu Hurayra that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah curses a thief who steals an egg and has his hand cut off, or steals a rope and has his hand cut off."
"Whoever bears arms against us is not one of us, and whoever cheats us is not one of us." (Saheeh Muslim)
however it is never to late to do taubah as ALLAH says to the nearest effect:
"But whosoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds (by obeying Allah), then verily, Allah will pardon him (accept his repentance). Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -2Dislike x 2
Rank Image
bolton
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 12:53
One thing though i respect all the ulama in the world and can not compare with them if they practice on the deen as a non-ulama. However The ulama should be VERY CAREFUL because of the knowledge they have.

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "There will appear in the end times, people who seek the Dunya with religion. In front of the people they wear clothes made of wool to give the impression of their humility, their speeches are sweeter than sugar, but their hearts are the hearts of wolves (very fond of wealth and position). Allah says, 'Are you fooled by Me (the mercy and opportunities I give) or that you dare towards Me? By My Self, I swear. I will send down disasters from among their own on those who turn decent people into confusion so they are not able to get away from it.'" [Tirmidhi]
Indeed, the Ulama are like the stars in the heavens. It is through their hands that mankind obtains guidance. They are the ones who explain the way of guidance and the way to remain upon that guidance. It is through them that the Ummah understands the ways in which evil approaches us and how to avoid it.However, after the spread of Fitnahs, Su' Ulama emerge who sell the Deen to make their Dunya. Sometimes they are more eloquent and their explanations more easily accepted than those of sincere, Allah-fearing Ulama. They present bad things in the shape of goodness. They bootlick rulers and take orders from indirect colonizers for the sake of obtaining positions, ranks, influence, appreciation and the adornments of the world. Or they do it to deliberately oppose Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) and His Rasul (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam). Their trade mark is that they twist the well known principles and teachings of Islam to suit popular opinion. Thus, they are no other than the Khalifahs of Shaytan or the representatives of Dajjal.

The Sahabi Hudhaifah (radi Allahu anhu) said: "If you see an Alim at the door of the ruler, his Deen is debatable. So it is not of them [the Ulama] to take a part from their [the rulers] Dunya, except that those rulers will take from their [the Ulama's] Deen in proportion."

The righteous Ulama's sacrifices are proven in the restrictions imposed upon them, the torture they suffer in jail, and the hardships they have to face living in hiding. This is not the case of the Ulama Su whose lives are filled with comforts and whose work is facilitated by governments.
+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
bolton
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 13:00
I cant post the source
+0 -2Dislike x 2
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 13:20

Wa Alaykum Salam,

No offence taken brother and all your points are valid except for the points which you didn't have information about.

Re: Complicated Inheritance.

Before Mufti Saifur Rahman answered it, he phoned me to tell me to return the contributed amount in full. I also sent the questioner an email but did not receive a reply. If the questioner was you, please let me know via PM so I can forward the email to you again.

Re: Contribution:
Notice from Q&A page:

URGENT: New terms of service - Ramadhan 1430 - September 2009

Muftisays Q&A has now been pending for almost 2 years. Over a thousand (1000) questions have been answered since and attended to. However, the backlog is still fairly large.

In order to resume the service from the countless requests, we have upgraded the Q&A section with better functionality, look and features. The Q&A service along with the other services we bring you is not cheap and has sometimes become next to impossible. We have however resumed the most important service, Q&A, with the following conditions:

1. All previous questions will be attended to only if requested from the original questioner.
  2. All previous questions will only be attended to if there are no new questions in the new system.
  3. All new questions will require the questioner to pay a contribution towards the services for the valuable time of the Ulamaa.
    • It is vital to note here that the Ulamaa have never requested a payment for their work.
    • It is our duty to contribute towards their time so they can provide more for us.
    • Many Ulamaa are stuck with work which does not utilise their potential because there are impossible living costs in the UK.
    • This way, we will only receive serious questions. Our contribution requirement is less than a meal you would spend without a second thought at an HMC certified Dixy Fried Chicken.
    • No questions will be visible to the Ulamaa or on the site until a contribution is made. This will save our server resources with unwanted and repeated questions not filling our database.
  4. There are 3 types of contributions:
    1. Standard Contribution: £2
      • Your question is treated as normal and answered in a normal time frame.
    2. Urgent Contribution: £5
      • Your question will be treated as urgent and no standard question will be visible to us unless the urgent questions are answered first
    3. The 'I appreciate this service' Contribution: Anything more than Urgent Contribution
      • Your question will be the same as Urgent except that you will have donated a larger amount for the pleasure of Allah.
  5. If a contribution is not made within 24 hours of receiving the question, your question will automatically be deleted to keep the Ulamaa Zone clean and easy to manage.

Update: We have already received over 40 questions in one day of relaunching the Q&A. Unfortunately, most are duplicates and without contributions. This takes server resources.

Now please ask yourself, is £2 really too much? If a person sent me an email to say they cannot afford £2, I would not deny them an opportunity to ask a question.

We currently have only one qualified scholar answering questions.

If the contribution is not acceptable, the member always has an option to use an offline method of seeking the scholar to ask their question in person or pass the question via a brother (if it's a sister asking). The scholars will not ask you for £2 in this case.

No post ratings
Rank Image
bolton
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 13:28
my questions are answered you have justified yourself may allah forgive me for being wrong.
+1 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
bolton
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 13:34
mufti saab forgive me if i have caused you any offence and tell the admin to forgive me
+1 -1Dislike x 1
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 18th October 2011 14:50
Salam,

You have no caused any offence honestly. I've been meaning to address this to the forum for a while but been busy with too many things.

I hope this topic actually helps anyone who feels the current Q&A method is not fair.

I pray inshaAllah one day it can resume to how it used to be with open questions and fast answers. To be honest, I don't see that happening unless we raise enough funds to employ full time experienced Ulamaa to serve the online community with the service we've been running for almost a decade Alhamdulillah.

No apologies required here and no need to feel bad. You were 100% correct about the inheritance answer and as you didn't know that the amount was returned, no harm done.

Jazakallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 4th January 2012 17:12
-post deleted-
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 4th January 2012 18:25
YOU CANT POST THE SORCE IF YOUR NUMBER OF POSTS ISNT SO MUCH

The above is not mine, however, one can not post links due to unwanted spammers. InshaAllah you can post the good work you have with a partial link, then inshaAllah with a few posts to your name, you will be able to post links.

Above post deleted by user.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2012 21:26
I read the guestbook entry earlier which is edited now (good thing) and came to this topic.

It's such a shame that people complain about paying £2. People are happy paying hundreds for maths and English. They're ok with paying cleaners. They can afford internet yet complain about paying £2.

Then they use the oldest excuse and guilt trips like what would the prophet say. Just like Christians say WWJD (What would Jesus do).

Reading the reasons above, I'm suprised the Q&A is even continued since Ulamaa clearly have no time for this type of service except for a handful. Also you mentioned that they've never asked for a payment. I think they should ask for a payment and leave their worldly jobs so they can utilise ALL their time on this service.

But Muslims are so cheap and always complain about everything. Do you people complain at the shops when you want to buy something that you can't afford it?

If you can't afford it then a solution is already given. Do it the old fashioned way. Find a scholar locally. Write to them. Or can't you afford a stamp either?

I am only attacking this because how can a person say they can't afford £2 when they have a computer and internet?

THANK YOU SCHOLARS FOR SPARING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME FOR US NO GOOD MUSLIMS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON DEEN. IF I WAS RICH, WALLAHI I'D FUND THIS ENTIRE PROJECT MYSELF.

So frustrating and annoying that people have the nerves to complain about this.

@5790cool - this message is not to you, your question was concern. I am talking about the guestbook entry from "Amatulla" which is edited now
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2014 12:17
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 15th June 2014 12:28