my younger son (who is now 8) was 3 then elbow dropped my L button out!
....my 2 year old has now elevated him as on my other laptop he's 'martyred' ALL 4 of my direction keys. and on this laptop i had to get Dell to come install a new keyboard earlier this year as he threw his toy at it and the button/s broke ;-(
Jazakallah for clearing that up, its bugged me for years.
I have a client, he is a Rabbi. I have installed his telephone system and cctv at his synagogue and every time he would text me he would use numbers instead of vowels for certain characters. I tried to work it out, but there was no explanation because the numbers and letters were on one button. Any way please keep on topic.
my 2 year old - man he chucks (with force!) anything and everything. He picks things up when he's vexed and just dashes them...and i mean dashes them. I've got a v.large pc monitor he even tries knocking that off its stand when he goes into one.
most times alhumdolillah i'll say in a stern voice 'no; and he'll back off though a few times its literally like having a face off with the guy as in who blinks first. Most times I blink first as he cracks me up when he's vexed so then feels he's won, (as he sees me smile/laugh) then he throws whatever he's holding to make his point (whatever point a 2 year old feels he needs to make!) then makes a dash to huddle off to his mum with his fake innocent 'it wasn't me' look/smile ;-(
my 8 year old is the total opposite in terms of his temperament - he's also scared of spiders! My 2 year old would probs be happy playing rowley powley with a pitt bull ;-(
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah