True Incident: The incident took place in South Asia. A man was offering salah in his house. He was praying as fast as he could as many of us do. All of a sudden, he heard the door behind him open. Since, someone entered the room, he started making his ruku and sujud longer. Upon completion of the salah, he looked back to see who it was. To his amazement, it was a dog!
This might be funny, but look at the reallity. We dont have this thing called IHSAAN, as mentioned in the Hadith. Pray as if you can see Allah, if not atleast Pray as if he is watching you.
How many of us start correcting and lengthening our Salah when someone else is present.
More Evidence that great Ulama completed the Quran in one night, with reference. (Not in todays style)
1) Uthman Ibn Affan (RA) used to finish the entire Qur'aan in one Raka'aat of Wit'r [Tirmidhi, Qiyamul-Lail, Tabaqaat Ibn Saad, Zailul Jawahir]
2) Tamim Dari (RA) used to finish the whole of Qur'aan in one night [Tahawi, Tahzeeb Wat-Tahzeeb, Zailul Jawahir]
3) Abdullah IbnZubair (RA) used to finish the whole of Qur'aan in one night [Tahawi,Qiyamul-Layl]
4) Saeed Ibn Jubair Tab'ae (RA) used to finish the whole of Qur'aan in one night [Tirmidhi, Tahawi, Zailul Jawahir, Tazkiratul-Huffaz]
5) Imam Shaf'ae (RA) used to finish 60 Qur'aans in Ramadhan [Tazkiratul-Huffaz]
6) Imam Wakee Ibn Jarah (RA) used to finish the whole of Qur'aan in one night [Tareekh-Baghdad]
7) Imam Jarh wat-Ta'deel Yahya Ibn Saeed (RA) used to finish the Qur'aan in 24 hours [Baghdadi, Tahzeebul-Asma Wal Lugaat]
8) Imam Subki (RA) relates that Imam Bukhari (RA) used to finish one Qur'aan during the day and one Qur'aan at Iftaar time and at the time of each Khatam (of Qur'aan) he used to say, "Dawwatun-Mustajaba" [Tabqaat Shaf'aiatul Kubra, Alhitta Fi Dhikr As-Siha Sitta]
9) Imam Ibn Katheer (RA) relates that Imam Abu Haneefa (RA) used to perform his Fajar Salah with the wudhu of Esha Salah for 40 years and at the spot where he passed away he had finished the Qur'aan 7000 times (please note that in some manuscripts it is printed as 70,000 instead of 7,000) [AlBidaya Wan-Nihaya]
A 12-year old student from Ahmednagar in Maharashtra has set a record of its kind by reciting the entire holy 'Quran' in 12 hours without glancing at the holy book.
Hafiz Mohammad Zabihullah, a student of Darul Uloom Tajul Masajid, recited the Quraan in the presence of the Head of the Darul Uloom, Peer Sayeed Sahab, Maulana Ahsan Khan Nadvi and many other Hifz department teachers here yesterday.
Zabihullah is said to have taken only eight months to memorise the Quran, which he recited without looking at the holy book.
He began his recital at 8 AM and went up till 8 PM. The young student was rewarded for his endeavour bythe Darul Uloom.
That "Imam Ferrari" is....NO COMMENT!!! Had I not known he was RACiting Surah Faatihah, I wouldn't even know what he was reading. Alhamdulillaah, Allaah has bestowed his mercy by blessing His slave from among the Huffaaz, but as for what he "reads" after Faatihah, I can not even make out a SINGLE word. That's by far the WORST I've EVER heard, and I've heard plenty, here and back home, but that is by far the worst EVER! Astaghfirullaah!!
May Allaah enable us ALL to be blessed with hearing the WHOLE Qur-aan recited properly in Taraaweeh and all other Salaah as it ought to be, Aameen.
P.S. In regards to completing the WHOLE Qur-aan in one night, that was individual actions by our Pious Predecessors and NOT performed in congregation (Did Allaah give them barakah in their time!!). However, the ruling regards the permissibility of Tahajjud with Ja-maa'ah (according to the Hanafi Madh-hab) is a whole discussion in itself.
This is very sad to see. With these kind of people doing this kind of action, how is someone suppose to know the right way of doing it? The more sad part is, this is a iman of a mosque. He should be incouraging the good! Rather than doing this kind of act. The only message i get from this video is " we dont have time for salah, we have something for important to do" So sad and terrible to see these kind videos. May Allah correct us. Ameen.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Beware! verily there is a piece of flesh in the body of man, which when good, the whole body is good; and when bad, the whold body is bad, and that is the heart.
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah