
Asslamo Allaikum Dear Respected brother,
When you are done posting the references please let me know so they can be addressed, Insha'Allah. I will wait for you to complete so there is no doubt left in your mind that you are given a chance to put your side of the story with impunity.
In respect to the Fatwa of Shaykh (Mufti) Ebrahim Desai (HA) if you are an Alim, simply state so and I will back out of this discussion and Insha'Allah attempt to have an Alim reply to your references.
Afterwards all I request from you is "fear of Allah (SWT)" in judging the matter and the same request from everybody else reading this thread. If you are of the opinion that you can show me fatwa after fatwa and ruling from the madhab and I will NOT do anything and I am simply wasting time then I request that in the month of Ramadhan stay away from this discussion to safeguard your eemaan.
Jazakullah Khairun

Asslamo Allaikum,
I will give the User "Guest" 1 more day to add anything else of pertinence to the list before tackling all of this evidence in one go. It is a a series of misquotations and spin of the highest order.
Jazakullah Khairun

Asslamo Allaikum,
With the greatest respect...
I am not looking for a debate either BUT when facts are pointed out that Shaykh (Maulana) Saleem Dhorat (HA) & Shaykh (Mufti) Taqi Usmani (HA) are being lied and slandered about and their position misrepresented to "make a point" and I am pretty sure that you are intelligent and knowledgeable enough to see that.
Read with the “Fear of Allah (SWT)” and be cognizant of the fact that you will stand in front of Allah (SWT) and made to answer for your deeds.
If you can see that Ulama are being lied and slandered then THE LEAST you can do is STOP propagating the group who is guilty of such transgression if you are not courageous enough to say something (which Islam DEMANDS from you), the least you could so is BACK OUT to save your AAKHIRA!
If you can see that Ulama are being lied and slandered BUT still continue to say, “I am not knowledgeable enough” then I am Sorry but you are playing games with the truth! “
Unfortunately this is the problem...Most people SEE and REALISE a problem but they are MORALLY BANKRUPT to stand up and be counted for the truth.
Which is fine, nobody is calling anyone to stand up and go on a Crusade.
BUT the sign of true believer is that:
You have “MIS”quoted some Ulama in defence of following Saudi moonsighting in UK, it becomes our duty to remove the slander from these Ulama and to defend them so their position is NOT misrepresented.
And if you genuinely believe that you are not knowledgeable enough then you shouldn’t be posting on a subject which you have no knowledgeable of.
I feel very strongly about this. If someone thinks that its their right to “MIS”quote our Ulamah-e-Kiraam then it becomes our duty to set the record straight.
It may sound harsh to some but in the month of Ramadhan, thats how I feel!
PLEASE DO NOT MISQUOTE, TWIST, LIE, SLANDER ULAMAH!
TO CREATE A POSITION IN FIQH TO MIS-LEAD THE UMMAH!!!
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...