The Barelwees also believe that our Prophet Muhammed SAW is there too.
I was once talking to a Barelwee scholar who had a Phd in Islamic studies and in Arabic. He kept saying YA Rasullulah and much more. So I asked why he did it and if he had Phd in Arabic didnt he know what YA meant.
He gave his evidence and said that the prophet is everywhere and he proved this by asking me if in the grave we are shown the prophet to identify him or not, hence the prophet is in India too according to this plonker. Any way after a few years and trying to explain to my family their that this guy is a joker, He did a runner. He disappeared. They finally accepted that he was a fake Doc in Islam.
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah