
The term "Considered" shows that they may be Muslim. It should be "They are NOT Muslim, They are Kaffir".


Asslamo Allaikum,
They also have a FULL LEGAL team to assist you in UK Citizenship should someone convert to Qadiyani'ism and its an option that some Pakistani/Indian overseas students take. I caught my old house-mates doing this and they wouldn't admit it!
They also have women in "Matrimonial and Pen Friendship" sections and this matter has been highlighted in Pakistan repeatedly by UIama but not sure about the West.
I knew of a Pakistani (Dr) who was sent to Rabwa (from Karachi) on a Scholarship and he talked about all the good food and pretty women that were given to him and he described his 3 day stay and how luxurious it was. He said that at that point he didn't know much about women so he just ate food, enjoyed the hospitality and came home and he couldn't care less about Qadiyanees or anyone else.

One of my best friends in Pakistan was Qadiyani and I NEVER realised it until now...Heck! The whole class and the teachers didn't know



No they can't!


WE WANT YASEEN, would be a good topic. We could really do with him back from the States. I Miss him greatly.
Mind you, he could still log back on and be with us. (But I'd rather have him back at our Moqsue like before).

Asslamo Allaikum,
We need institutes which produce individuals like Mufti Yasin and that’s the million dollar issue!
In a university you expect a tiny minority of outstanding graduates but plenty of “average” graduates who do the job.
Allah (SWT) help us.
I grew up with Mufti Yasin, although he is younger than me, I went to the same "Institute" to start with, but Allah excelled him further than me and he excelled Mufti Yaseen further than us all.
I wish I could be in his shoes.
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...