Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Bus advertising campaign tackles Islamophobia

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
rizmalek's avatar
Offline
Qatar, Doha
443
Brother
328
rizmalek's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2011 09:40
Salam all,

The below article is on the BBC website today.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12956746

"The Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, the group behind the campaign, said it hoped it would educate people about Islam and remove misconceptions."

Funny how they want to remove the misconceptions about islam when they have created the biggest lies, and are NOT muslims!!!! As they have left Islam a long time ago... also scary how they are trying to become a 'muslim organisation' in the eyes of the world media.

They also created a dodgy Iphone quran app a few months ago..... which also shows that they have an Iphone app dev team to spread their finta!!

May allah protect us all!!


report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,595
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2011 10:28

"rizmalek" wrote:
Salam all, The below article is on the BBC website today. www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12956746 "The Ahmadiyya Muslim Association, the group behind the campaign, said it hoped it would educate people about Islam and remove misconceptions." Funny how they want to remove the misconceptions about islam when they have created the biggest lies, and are not even considered to be muslims!!!! As they have left Islam a long time ago... also scary how they are trying to become a 'muslim organisation' in the eyes of the world media. They also created a dodgy Iphone quran app a few months ago..... which also shows that they have an Iphone app dev team to spread their finta!! May allah protect us all!!

The term "Considered" shows that they may be Muslim. It should be "They are NOT Muslim, They are Kaffir".

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
rizmalek's avatar
Offline
Qatar, Doha
443
Brother
328
rizmalek's avatar
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2011 10:45
Very true!! My mistake, bad choice of words!

They are NOT muslims.


Post Edited! :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Online
UK
11,990
Brother
365
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2011 17:11

Asslamo Allaikum,

They also have a FULL LEGAL team to assist you in UK Citizenship should someone convert to Qadiyani'ism and its an option that some Pakistani/Indian overseas students take. I caught my old house-mates doing this and they wouldn't admit it!

They also have women in "Matrimonial and Pen Friendship" sections and this matter has been highlighted in Pakistan repeatedly by UIama but not sure about the West.

I knew of a Pakistani (Dr) who was sent to Rabwa (from Karachi) on a Scholarship and he talked about all the good food and pretty women that were given to him and he described his 3 day stay and how luxurious it was. He said that at that point he didn't know much about women so he just ate food, enjoyed the hospitality and came home and he couldn't care less about Qadiyanees or anyone else.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Online
UK
11,990
Brother
365
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2011 17:12

One of my best friends in Pakistan was Qadiyani and I NEVER realised it until now...Heck! The whole class and the teachers didn't know

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,595
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 5th April 2011 19:08
I can top that, I went to Earlsfield to collect some equipment from a company called Entryphone London. Whils I was there, I saw a sign saying London Mosque, (Official road sign).

I was quite suprised to see that as there were no mosques around the area according to the first edition of Muslim directory which I carried with me in my van. Any way, I thought it was new and I still had some time before Jummah so I stayed in the area and waited for Jummah time, but when I walked into to the main gates, I was stopped by some guy asking me what I wanted. I was shocked, I told him I want to pray Jummah and this is the only mosque in the area that I could find. Then he started asking me many questions about why I was there. Anyway, then another young kid comes up and sees whats happenning so he told the man that he would keep me with him until i leave. I thought that was very strange. I looked around and couldnt find any thing strange (I had to pray outside). THere was a name ona board saying that it was the FIRST Mosque to be built in London/England. I was even more shocked. Then I saw a sign saying Ahmed Clininc, this didnt ring a bell as I was quite young at the time. We prayed Jummah and then all of a sudden it felt like every one was doing "Hail Hitler", I thought I was in a Barelwee mosque. Then all of a sudden a man walked pass every one wearing a white turban and the people started going crazy. The boy who walked me into the mosque said "as you can see, we are a little different and that is our Amir".

As I walked out of the mosque I saw another sign saying The Ahmediya center.

I felt so sick, I wanted to spit in their faces and relase my bowles all over them. But the CCTV was tight.

Gutted, I had to then do Zohar Qaza.

After a few years, I had heard that the guy I Saw and prayed Jummah behind was the last Amir of the Qadyanis and that he was dispatched to Hell. I was so pleased to hear that he died. LOL in his face. Kaffir. (my way of swearing at him)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
rizmalek's avatar
Offline
Qatar, Doha
443
Brother
328
rizmalek's avatar
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2011 08:28
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Daywalk3r's avatar
Offline
UK
1,433
Brother
692
Daywalk3r's avatar
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2011 13:22
ive removed this post
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Online
UK
11,990
Brother
365
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2011 14:01

"Daywalk3r" wrote:
AsalaamsWW - Maybe the Deo's with their approx 700+ UK Masjids and approx 8+ UK Darul Looms can do something

No they can't!

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Daywalk3r's avatar
Offline
UK
1,433
Brother
692
Daywalk3r's avatar
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2011 14:11
and y not uncle ;-) ?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,595
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2011 14:39
If we did, we would become like the Bewees (Barelwees).

Loads of Parties, Loads of Money wasted, Loads of fitnas, loads of Biddahs.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Daywalk3r's avatar
Offline
UK
1,433
Brother
692
Daywalk3r's avatar
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2011 14:45
No ones saying to par-tei. Just needs to be thought through with the mashwara of ulama.

p.s. man i miss Mufti Yaseen (Shaikh) on this forum ;-)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,595
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2011 14:57

"Daywalk3r" wrote:
No ones saying to par-tei. Just needs to be thought through with the mashwara of ulama. p.s. man i miss Mufti Yaseen (Shaikh) on this forum ;-)

WE WANT YASEEN, would be a good topic. We could really do with him back from the States. I Miss him greatly.

Mind you, he could still log back on and be with us. (But I'd rather have him back at our Moqsue like before).

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Online
UK
11,990
Brother
365
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2011 15:11

Asslamo Allaikum,

We need institutes which produce individuals like Mufti Yasin and that’s the million dollar issue!

In a university you expect a tiny minority of outstanding graduates but plenty of “average” graduates who do the job.

Allah (SWT) help us.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
27,595
Brother
9,606
abu mohammed's avatar
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 7th April 2011 15:31

I grew up with Mufti Yasin, although he is younger than me, I went to the same "Institute" to start with, but Allah excelled him further than me and he excelled Mufti Yaseen further than us all.

I wish I could be in his shoes.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top