Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

First timer

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
eddie shannon's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2
Brother
-1
eddie shannon's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2010 06:34
Hello I am new to this site. My name is Eddie Shannon, and from the US. My mother passed away a few months due to cancer. She is a devoted follower of Allah. All of our family members are devoted Catholics, and she is the only one who is a Moslem. I love her so much and miss her, and I am thinking of converting to Islam as it's the only way I get to understand her and share a common belief with her. I hope I came to the right place for advise. Thanks
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
member2's avatar
Unspecified
203
Sister
255
member2's avatar
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2010 13:11
Assalamu Alaykum Eddie,

Welcome to our site. We have alot of information on our website that will hopefully help you understand the religion of Islam.

We have a whole section for members that are new to Islam. Please see the link below:

www.muftisays.org/nti.php
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top