Hello I am new to this site. My name is Eddie Shannon, and from the US. My mother passed away a few months due to cancer. She is a devoted follower of Allah. All of our family members are devoted Catholics, and she is the only one who is a Moslem. I love her so much and miss her, and I am thinking of converting to Islam as it's the only way I get to understand her and share a common belief with her. I hope I came to the right place for advise. Thanks
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah