Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

False Islamic Websites

You have contributed 18.2% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
UK
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 7th July 2005 21:39
Jazakallahu Khayraa, I found the page on the site and the other topic has been updated. Wassalam
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2005 14:11
Edited: The website is dangerous and there is no need to advertise them. They are amongst the sites to be avoided. Original post removed
No post ratings
Rank Image
Earth
Unspecified
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2005 17:08
Salaam

I was wondering if any1 knew of any sites that prove these websites which are attacking Islam wrong, there are so many anti-islam sites, so there has 2 b a least 1 site that prove all the things that those sites say about Islam 2b false.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Earth
Unspecified
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 7th August 2005 20:23
The Reason Why So Many Christian Sites Tell Lies About Islam

"ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IS THE WORLD"

Nearly all "Christian Run Sites" are against Islam, hardly if any are against Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism etc coz they pose no risk of overtaking Christianty as the Most followed Religion. That is why Christian missionaries fear Islam and that is why they are doing their damnest to ensure that no one ever consider Islam as a choice for their belief.

Also aboutislam.com which is a forum site which is not a good site coz its used alot by non-muslims who are saying bad things about Islam, its not very obvious at first but when you read its contents, only then you would realize what faith they are actually representing.

Also Islamreview.com a Christian Arab site which it claims not be insulting Islam but telling the truth, its nothing but hateful lies.

Jazakallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2006 11:21
i personally think that a list of only good websites should be posted for members so they know instead of wrong websites being posted freely here for others to click away at

I agree with the ulama ppl use the internet in the wrong way and to there advantage and the less ppl know about these sites the better ,,,i suggest that a Thread with all good websites is established insha ALLAH

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2006 12:18
Assalamualaikum.w.w

i agree with the opinion that these websites should just be total ignored, by advertising the webistes it only boosts their popularity, better just to ignore them, let them fade and die, personally i wouldnt want a list of dodgy websites in my house, if i was to die, who am i going to leave it behind for to use? no-one can stop this mischeif, but we can prevent it from flourishing by not paying it any attention. nevertheless we do need to educate ourselves and our families and children into recognising unislamic issues, and i think its going back to basics, having knowledge about the deen so one can imediately recognise false info. i think the warnings given by all users is beneficial and keeps us aware of others mischief. anyway all reliable websites only advertise authentic links, so i dont think there is a need to go into links where there is an unsurety.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 8th August 2006 17:25
i find when going onto different websites checking out what it says in the ABOUT US section proves to be helpful because it will either state that they are from one of the 4 Schools of Thought or there Aqeeda is something else.

Hope this helps

No post ratings