Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

CHILDRENS' LAWS OF OWNERSHIP

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
member2
Rank Image
ummi taalib's avatar
Unspecified
2,521
Sister
2,929
ummi taalib's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2010 17:55
1. If I like it, it's mine

2. If it's in my hand, it's mine

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way

6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine

7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine

8. If I think it's mine, it's mine

9. If it's yours and I steal it, it's mine

10. If I...........................!

Ooops, sorry! I've been reading Israeli Foreign Policy documents!

_________________________________________________________________

Please remember your brothers and sisters in Palestine.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 3
back to top