Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Answers to Objections on Tableeghi Jamaat & Fadail-e-Ama

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd April 2010 12:26
Asslamo Allaikum,

Can't access "Special group" but just wanted to point out that on Sunniforum we have a dedicated thread where a few Brothers (including myself) have gone through objections on Tableeghi Jamaat and Fadhail-e-Amaal and answered them point by point.

Before doing any new research please browse this thread:

www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?29176-Objections-...

When Sunniforum is back up...

And if there is anything not covered, please bring it to our attention so it can be addressed.

I was in the middle of writing a booklet on Tableeghi Jamaat covering many aspects and answering objections with SOLID evidence from Qur'aan & Sunnah but no time now and I go bored.

It would be EXCELLENT if someone does a blog and addresses these issues, Insha'Allah. You will find that most of the information is there, Insha'Alllah.

P.S: I am not a Tableeghi so this is just a part time thing when I get bored. :-)

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd April 2010 14:15
Where it says "Members Research Group" there is an option to request access...heard of Sunniforum only recently. Been trying to register as i've heard good things from a reliable person
No post ratings
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd April 2010 14:26
I often go on this site sunniforum,its got good articles.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd April 2010 16:01
Asslamo Allaikum,

Sunniforum is one of the ONLY forums on the Internet with Access to Ulama and where you get shouted out and banned for doing things against the Shariah.

And PM is disabled so there is not Fitnah of talking to members of the opposite sex.

And I can say that because I am an expert in getting banned. Over 6,000+ posts but I havn't been banned for over two months so I am kinda getting itchy to break the rules.

Right now they are upgrading the forum so its down.

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd April 2010 16:08
Wa Alaykum Salam,

Getting banned is not a 'good thing' - Banning takes effort and troubling Muslims for 'fun' is a pretty unjust approach. It's not easy managing a forum so please make it easy for them? Jazakallah

No PM is very important, glad they apply that rule too.

Also, "one of the ONLY forums": Many forums have access to Ulamaa. Just ensure they are the right Ulamaa. Sunniforum are reliable. There was another topic about it on here.

Wassalam
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd April 2010 16:24
Yasin wrote:
Wa Alaykum Salam,

Getting banned is not a 'good thing' - Banning takes effort and troubling Muslims for 'fun' is a pretty unjust approach. It's not easy managing a forum so please make it easy for them? Jazakallah

No PM is very important, glad they apply that rule too.

Also, "one of the ONLY forums": Many forums have access to Ulamaa. Just ensure they are the right Ulamaa. Sunniforum are reliable. There was another topic about it on here.

Wassalam

W-Salam,

I am looking after the Moderators/Administrators as without people like me they wouldn't have a job to do. Keeps them on their toes. :-) :-) :-)

I get banned because when some dude/dudette flounts the Shariah and makes fun of the Sunnah I go "Ape" e.g. the "Murabatun" cult and everybody knows that I hate their guts with a passion!!!

www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=376678&page=2

Our Ameer Mufti Hussain Kadodia Saheb (DB) has had a wordwith me and told me that its against the Shariah to cause inconvenience to Mods/Adminsso I try not to trouble them now and I haven't been banned for over two monthsso that has to be a good thing.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd April 2010 17:52
Quote:
Muadh_Khan

MAsslamo Allaikum,

Can't access "Special group" but just wanted to point out that on Sunniforum we have a dedicated thread where a few Brothers (including myself) have gone through objections on Tableeghi Jamaat and Fadhail-e-Amaal and answered them point by point.

Before doing any new research please browse this thread:

www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?29176-Objections-...

When Sunniforum is back up...

And if there is anything not covered, please bring it to our attention so it can be addressed.

I was in the middle of writing a booklet on Tableeghi Jamaat covering many aspects and answering objections with SOLID evidence from Qur'aan & Sunnah but no time now and I go bored.

It would be EXCELLENT if someone does a blog and addresses these issues, Insha'Allah. You will find that most of the information is there, Insha'Alllah.

P.S: I am not a Tableeghi so this is just a part time thing when I get bored. :-)

Walaykum salaam,Yes you are too right its a very special group ..just request to join and i will let you in..if you don't request to join i cant let you in sorry..and yes there are lots of things not covered as its just a new group but doing excellent and at very fast pace thanks to the members.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd April 2010 23:41
Dont get Muadh aka "Colonel" started....he wont stop!
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2010 15:51
Daywalk3r wrote:

Hmm..

How come you and my mother think the same way?

:-)
No post ratings
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2010 16:09

Muadh_Khan wrote:
Daywalk3r wrote:

Hmm..

How come you and my mother think the same way?

:-)

brother Muadh_Khan

there is an open challange on this site

there challange any one who isnt a beralvi,come and debate with us.

http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/Intl/GausPak.htm

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2010 17:09
sister-in-islam wrote:

brother Muadh_Khan

there is an open challange on this site

there challange any one who isnt a beralvi,come and debate with us.

http://www.aulia-e-hind.com/dargah/Intl/GausPak.htm

I sent a message about something similar few days ago. Not to debate because there isn't a lot of substance there but to REFUTE the allegations towards our Ulama point by point and put it up in a blog or somthing like that.

Debates with Barelwees & Madkhalees go on forever and forever so we need to provide Authentic evidence and move on...

Make dua as some ideas about this are already being worked on. Here is the message to a Sister...

W-Salam Sister,

Please distribute this message and if any Sisters want to set up a wordpress blog about this please let us know and we will provide the technical assistence, Insha'Allah

Asslamo Allaikum All,

XXX

This site has a lot of accusations and slander against our Ulama-e-Kiraam and most of the stuff we have answered here and there but I think we need to get seriously "Pro-Active" and start having multiple blogs etc. to REFUTE this nonsense.

What we don't have we can ask people like Br Saad to formulate replies to us and then post.

More web presence won't harm anyone.

I am busy with:

http://www.central-mosque.com/

http://www.euro-sunni.com/

So we need some other people to become pro-active and take this up, Insha'Allah. If people don't want to start a refutation blog then even a staright-forward blog with positive posting (taken from the writings of our Ulama) etc.

I would request all of you to forward to your friends etc. and lets HOPE that the penny drops with someone, Insha'Allah.

We need to also tell our Sisters to become more proactive and do these things. One thing you will notice with a lot of "Salafi Sisters" is that they are pro-active as many of them (like our Sisters) don't work and stay at home etc.

BUT whatever we do it needs to be QUALITY STUFF there is plenty of stuff from India/Pakistan which makes no sense in English with basic spelling and grammar mistakes and its irritating...

Jazakullah Khairun

P.S: I am sure that there are Brothers & Sisters who can provide us technical support

Then she asked some questions and here is another reply:

W-Salam Sister,

Ask the Sisters to be pro-active and then the methodology, format and tactics can be left to the Sisters to Mushwara within themselves. Start your discussions in emails and let's see what Sisters think, Insha'Allah.

I am sure that some Sisters would like to "Bash Barelwees" and others would like to do "Positive Dawah" and others would like to discuss "Women issues" and all is good, Masha'Allah; because Sisters know what needs to be done in the Women's Arena better than us and we can only provide logistical support if required.

This requirement is something which is exclusively for our "English Speaking Customers" because European Market is sort of unaware of Deobandi/Barelwee issues. However, once we have good material in English we can always capture and translate as we see fit.

WHATEVER is done please ask the Sisters to be very good and everything should be well referenced and quality of the material should be "First-Class". If the Sisters choose to translate and put up articles from our Akabir Ulama-e-Kiraam please edit the translation and add references, footnotes, clarification where necessary because we need to make sure that our material is available, accessible and understandable to NON-ASIAN and NON-DEOBANDEES.

Please be sure to advertise "Euro-Sunni" project and say that the advice is coming on behalf of our Shura that we would like for our Sisters to be more "Pro-Active" and have a web presence in whatever capacity they can.

Although this is outside of our Euro-Sunni project but we are looking into it here is our site:

www.euro-sunni.com/

Here is our Italian forum for Shura and who want to help propagate the Sunnah in the European Market can join us.

islam.forumup.it/profile.php?mode=register&agreed=tru...

Over 10 years ago we went to Ulama of Darul-uloom Bury for the need of a good Islamic site because www.inter-islam.org/ wasn't setup right. We pointed the Ulama for the need for Authentic Material in Islam and also tried to do something practical and Central-Mosque was born

www.central-mosque.com/

Now over 1600 articles later and hunderds of Islamic Q/A answers later, we need to move into European Market because Alhumdolillah many English speaking Brothers & Sisters are picking up...

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2010 18:23
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2010 20:04
who are the Madkhalees?
No post ratings
Rank Image
westmidlands
Sister
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 24th April 2010 11:05

ummi taalib wrote:
who are the Madkhalees?

yes who are they? another sect?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 24th April 2010 22:38
Maulana Yasin sahab can you please remove the link including in my quote now that we all seen it as we shouldn't be acting as representatives of deviant sects and get them the advertisement they would like.
No post ratings