Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

New Masjid E Quba website.......

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd December 2007 14:37
Aslmz - please visit their newly launched site and email them comments on what you like or indeed what you dont like, what works well what dont, what else can be done etc. or post comments here. Jzk
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
DuNyA
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd December 2007 02:18
Alhamdulillah,

Very impressed with the qibla locator! Also pleased to see that you are catering for the disabled as well as the kids!! SubhanAllah

I did try to post a comment twice, but to no avail. page was un-able to display.

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd December 2007 21:37
A job well done masha-Allah.

Wassalam
No post ratings
Unspecified
Unspecified
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 24th December 2007 01:11
Assalamoalaikum wa rahmatullah

Alhamdulillah, everything about the site is very user-friendly and well laid out, and the overall image portrayed is that of an Islamic establishment which is professionally managed and plays a valuable role in the community.

I particularly liked the salaah times clocks.

The gallery page was a little slow to load ... perhaps it could be split into 2 or 3 pages each page dedicated to a specific category of picture, i.e. wudhu and prayer facilities, madrasah facilities, general building images. Alternatively, if thumbnails were used instead of making the page load the whole image, this would also speed up the download time - not to mention the fact that it will lighten the burden on the bandwidth albeit nominally.

Also, the last row of the image gallery are repeat images - if they could be removed, it would look more professional. Also, for some reason, the image placeholders have captions which do not match the actual images... looks 'jacked' if you know what I mean (the script).

I just looked up Masjid-e-Quba on the Muslim Directory website (cos' my dad asked if they had facilities for women, but that's another discussion altogether) ... you might want to update your details with MD, so that they link to your new website.

Alhamdulillah - may Allah reward those who put their time and effort into creating the site. Aaameeen.

Fee amaanillah

Wassalaam
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2008 21:26
masjidfinder added.

Please email brothers at Masjidfinder if your masjid is not on the map.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2008 07:17
FlashQuran reader also added. Go to the Downloads section and click on the actual picture of the quran on the riyal.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2008 20:19
AsalaamsWW,

The website will soon have a page that links each masjid in Hackney also with their salaat timetables on it.
No post ratings