Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Darul Uloom Holocombe

You have contributed 36.4% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2007 18:36
dnt know how to start a new topic or becum a member but does anyone know if Darul-Uloom Holocombe is in line with our ulemah?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2007 19:27
top of the page next to the mufti says image and under the navbar is the register link
No post ratings
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 19th March 2007 21:54
it is in line with the ulema here
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2007 10:03
there may be some very very sIIght differences here and there but by and Iarge its the same.
No post ratings
Rank Image
london
Unspecified
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2007 12:18
duloom bury is the one of the oldist d.uloom running. and it was open on the request of the late sheikh mohammed zakriyah (rahmatillaalaha) and is run by hadrat molana yusuf motala sahib. and to say there are not line with the ulema here is wrong. because most of the ulema in the d.uloom are from here. and most of them who are teaching are graduated from d.uloom bury.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2007 12:36
[post removed]
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2007 17:23
Darul Uloom Holcombe is in line with the Ulema on this forum.

The differences are not between the different institutions but between the great teachers. Let alone different institutions, you will find differences of opinion between teachers at the same institution.

Let me state that this is NOT an issue since each teacher expresses their opinion and there will some scope for disagreement. As one aalim stated to me, this should be regarded as a mercy of Allah.

In fact the 4 schools of thought came about (in very simplistic terms) because of a difference of opinion. However each school of though is deemed correct and praiseworthy.

So in future, if the 2 teachers of differing institutions disagree, then we should not assume that the institutions are in disagreement.

No post ratings
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 20th March 2007 17:27
true say!!!!!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Suffolk
Unspecified
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 8th July 2007 13:57
Yes i heard dar uloom Bury is like one of the best madressah for boys, um my cousin studied there and did his Full Alim course and now his teaching some where God knows i think somewhere in um Birmingham. :) How long is a Alim course? N E one know?
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 8th July 2007 15:14
rej khan wrote:
Yes i heard dar uloom Bury is like one of the best madressah for boys, um my cousin studied there and did his Full Alim course and now his teaching some where God knows i think somewhere in um Birmingham. :) How long is a Alim course? N E one know?

It is important to remember that Darul Uloom's should never be compared to each other. The Aalim never reflects the Darul Uloom. In every Darul Uloom you get the ones that are not accepted by Allah who give a bad name to Ulamaa. Then there are those who shine and spread the Deen as it should.

There are many people who treat Darul Uloom's like competitions and it's sad. The best Darul Uloom is the one which suits the student to study to his best ability. If a new student had an old friend at a Darul Uloom who is not good, it is likely he wouldn't do well no matter how good the Darul Uloom is. The purpose of this reply was so no one starts comparing Darul Ulooms from the above quote. I know you said you heard someone say that. Darul Uloom Bury is one of the oldest, other Darul Ulooms like Maulana Saleem Dhorats is just as good and other smaller Darul Ulooms with 10 students is just as good.

Wassalam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Dunya!
Unspecified
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 9th July 2007 11:37
very true,it depends on each individual n hw they make it out 2 b,no matter where u go & study,u'll always a handfull of ppl who make it worse 4 d others,but u just gotta get on wiv it & remember ur own purpose there. the size of the madressah doesnt matter,it's the knowledge u gain from it! an a madressah is a place u always wnt 2 go bk 2,believe me they r d most beautiful days of ur life,evry1 has upz n downs,but outcome is good!
darul uloom bury is known 2b 1 of the oldest(opened in 1984 i think) but others are good too,all teach more or less the same thing,like admin said,its the one that suits u,an in most cases,ppl will say "such n such a darul uloom isnt good at all" bcoz they either didnt finish there,knw sumbody who their not happy with from there or had some problem with it.
we should be happy theirs so many madressah's around & ppl have got more choices also for those who cant travel far,its more convenient to go to 1 thats near.
(dnt meant 2 offend any1)
No post ratings