Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Notice to People Going on Hajj

You have contributed 16.7% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
World of Islam
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2006 10:17

NOTICE TO ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING ON HAJJ

Assalamu Alaykum,

I pary that this reaches you in the best of health and Imaan.

Just wanted to say that when you go on Hajj then PLEASE do not forget to remember me in your duas WITH my name when you first sight the ka'bah, when you last sight the ka'bah, when you are doing tawaf, sitting in the haram, on arafat day, anywhere!

Please do not reject this request as this sinful servant is in need of your precious duas on the most blessed days.

Jazakallah for reading this and May Allah make things easy for you and accept all your amal. Ameen.

Wassalam

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Stamford Hill
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2006 10:33
hehehehe inssallah,
Unusual way to request but as its sweet inssallah as long as Allah takes me there I will me dua.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2006 10:46
just wanted to say whilst you soon to be Hajjis or Hajjianis are making dua for xmulimahx, please also pray for me and my family especially my son who suffers continuous illnesses due to hearing difficulties, May Allah سبحانه وتعالى grant him sabr and full shifa. He is awaiting his 4th operation. He wants to become a hifz of quran and has already completed two and a quarter para's with the help of his pious and devoted teachers.

(sorry muslimah just wanted to seize the opportunity)

No post ratings
Rank Image
Stamford Hill
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2006 12:29
May Allah give your son sabr and shifa, ameen,
I'm around very ill children especially children with hearing difficulties (deaf), I feel for you sister, May Allah reward you for your hardship.
No post ratings
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2006 13:30
sorry my fault i think? i thought the text will just wrap around the current width setting of the page. i thought wrong.
No post ratings
Rank Image
DuNyA
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2006 17:58
inshallah. all will be remembered.
may Allah سبحانه وتعالى grant you, your family and your son sabr. may He also fulfil your son's desire to be a haafiz. may He grant you all something better in return and make your son a firm follower of the beloved Nabi (saw) .
Inshallah, Allah سبحانه وتعالى will make your son a haafiz, one whose effort has no limits, hence will take you all jannah. ameen summa ameen
No post ratings