Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The undeclared war on Islam

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2006 18:22
Assalamoalaikum

The creation of israel,10 years of sanctions on Iraq, building bases from east to west, the invasions of Iraq in the name of weapons of mass destruction, the invasion of Afghanistan in the guise of 9/11, the creation of east Timur, the genocide of Bosnia and kosovo, turning the other side to Kashmir and Indian genocide in gujrath, the draconian laws on terror, the supporting dictators in some countries the kings in another and westernised democracy in others, the invasion of Lebanon, the drawings of blasphemous Muhammad (saw)cartoons and the banning of hijab in some, the blasphemy of the pope, the spreading of wealth to support new anti Islamic laws..and countless of other reasons.. they should just declare war on Islam.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2006 18:26
They have declared war on islam..there just doing it the sly way cos thats what they do best!

Like we all know and say they can plan but ALLAH Subhana Wa Ta'ala is the best of all planners.

They have destroyed Iraq and all they can do is count how many Americans/british Solidiers have been killed.....they are enjoying destroying muslim countries one by one...

i really hate those who are against islam i have hatred in my heart for them (I hate them for the sake of ALLAH)

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2006 18:39
yeh but they should declare it ..they should declare it on TV and satellite radio newspapers ..because they cant even tolerate a Muslim piece of cloth..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2006 18:42
if they declared up front then they know countries like iran would kick off..this is why they are not saying it point blank....war against Islam was declaered years ago but NO muslim country is honest enough to face the situation face on...they prefer to keep quiet but just always comments here and there.....the cowards all they can do is kill innocents....i pray ALLAH wipes them all out (the one who are against)...ameen
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2006 18:50
please delete this authoriser

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2006 18:52
Yes of course the have killed more than Firaun (Pharaoh)because he was only after killing of children of certain people but this is world Global ,more than Hitler probably..i don't know the statistics and even he was a christian..This isn't good history for them..
No post ratings