Salam,
I know of an exmination centre that is fully registered with edexcel. Now if they wanted to becum a workin centre where their students that do the alima course take arabic and urdu gcse how wud they go about it?

Salam,
I know of an exmination centre that is fully registered with edexcel. Now if they wanted to becum a workin centre where their students that do the alima course take arabic and urdu gcse how wud they go about it?

Assalamu Alaykum
Not too sure i understand this bit
Now if they wanted to becum a workin centre
But i would think the students should be entered in the normal way. Either as their own students or as guest/private candidates.
4give me if i've undersood the question completely wrong.
Wassalaam

We need lots of help on this as we want to try and sort it out ASAP
JAzakallah

I hope i've clarified things 4 u. If not pls ask, i'll fill you in with as much as i can.

Are u a teacher who knows abt this field?would you be willin to help al zahra set this up ?Or do you know of any1 willin 2 set this up
I'm pretty sure you have to cover the syllabus, as the examination is based upon the content of the syllabus taught over the 2-year GCSE period..
or have things changed?

I'm pretty sure you have to cover the syllabus, as the examination is based upon the content of the syllabus taught over the 2-year GCSE period..
or have things changed?
Yeah thats what i though but then again i took GCSE's in my school when i wasnt taught them, just as something xtra. I don't think it's vital. I think al zahra will cover some of the sylabus but not as structured as edexcel as they have 2 teach other kitaabs of the alimah course too.

No i'm not a teacher, but i work as an 'exams officer' lol. i'm workin mon-fri but if u need help then i'll help as much as i can insha'Allah.

Jazakallah

Sorry went away 4 a bit!

Sorry went away 4 a bit!
That was me!



I'm pretty sure you have to cover the syllabus, as the examination is based upon the content of the syllabus taught over the 2-year GCSE period..
or have things changed?
As i mentioned earlier, u should have covered all topics likely to come up in the exams. We've had external candidates that completed their aalimah course and then decided to do an arabic/urdu GCSE/A Level once they returned home. They tend to have most of the necessary knowledge anyway.
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...