Salaam.
Not trying to be a kill-joy, but I was hoping this joke wouldn't roll on for too long.
Yes, it was funny, but let's keep the forum tight, yeah ?
Jazakumullah Khairun
Wassalaam

Salaam.
Not trying to be a kill-joy, but I was hoping this joke wouldn't roll on for too long.
Yes, it was funny, but let's keep the forum tight, yeah ?
Jazakumullah Khairun
Wassalaam
Nope not yet, as there has been a looooong delay, made by a few individuals to deliver the final structure (these things take time), we want this site up and running as much as you do, Please be patient and make dua Allah swt make this task easy for us, and accept the work from us. Ameen
P.S inshaallah I will notify others once the site is up.
Wassalam
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...