Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Our Beloved Prophet SAW

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2006 04:28
Pakistan Government's Shameless Act, Govt. is asking for ALLAH's wrath.
Appeal for Public
Do NOT support the Enemies of Our Beloved Prophet Mohammad-e-Arabi Sallallaho Alyhi Wasallam
DO NOT SIT QUIET!!!

AalmiMajlis Tahafuz e Khatme Nabuwwat's Influential leader Maulana YousufLudhyanvi Shaheed r.a.'s certain books have been banned, and the Govt.has announced this openly. The Tahafuz e Khatme Nabuwwat will hold anAssembly refuting this stupid decision of the Govt.

Theyhave blamed the Govt for banning the books that refute Qadiyani-ism andin the Roznama Islam the Leader of Khatme Nabuwwat Ameer e MarkazKhawaja Khawajgaan, Molana Khan Mohammad, Molana Azeez ArRehmaanJalandhary, Molana Allah Wasaya, Molana Mohammad Akram Tofani, MaulanaAbdul Waheed Qasmi have said that the books that are banned by theGovt. have Information regarding Qadiayni's abuse of Hazrat Isa AlyhiSalam, and abuse of the Kalma, the answers to the 5 questions regardingHazrat Mehdi and Maseeh, the difference between Qadiayani-ism and otherreligions and thats all. NONE of the books contain any curse words toQadiyanis or their Mirza Qadiyani. All books are clean in language andcontain references to the Qadiyani books that can be checked, andconfirmed if any doubt what so ever.

Followingare some popular books banned by the Govt: "Muslim yaa Qadiyani byTahir Abdur Razzaq" "Qadiyani Shub'haat kay dandaan shiken jawab""Faisla Aap Kijiyay by Shibzada Tariq Mehmood" and "Qadiyanis totalboycott by Mufti Walee Hasan Tonkee" and Aalmee Majlis Tahafuz e KhatmeNabuwwat's published book: Boycott of Qadiyani Products. These leadershave said that the Govt. has NOT put ANY sort of limitation or ban onANY of Qadiyani's books, Qadiyanis are all allowed to print what everthey want, be it lies/crap or abuse of Prophets Alyhim Salam[AstaghfirULLAH].

Theleaders are going to meet with the Mutahida Majlis e Amal leaders: QaziHusain Ahmad and Molana Fazal ur Rahmaan. They will inform themregarding this unfair ban of the Govt on books of great scholars likeMolana Yousuf Ludhyanvi Shaheed r.a. and they will provide the workersof Mutahida Majlis e Amal with sets of books of Molana Yousuf LudhyanviShaheed r.a. and other leaders, and they will appeal the workers toraise their voice in the Assembly AGAINST this unfair act of the stupidGovt and Act of stupid Govt of fully supporting the Qadiyani ZindeeqKafirs. Qadiyanis are NOT "guests" they are Zindeeq who have abused ourProphet Rasool SAW and Hazrat Maryam Alyhi Salam and Hazrat Isa AlyhiSalam etc.

TheGovt is supporting Qadiyanis and InshaALLAH voice will be raisedAGAINST this UNFAIR ruling of the Govt. The leaders will also meet withthe Senetors and tell them to raise voice against this. IF the Govt.doesn't take back this ruling than ALL PARTNERS CONFERENCE will be heldin which ALL THE MUSLIMS will refute the Govt.'s ruling OPENLY andSEVERELY. The leaders have annouced this and warning the Govt. to stopbeing Promoters of Kufar and Shirk. Now come to think of it... It is areal shame to call it the Govt. of Pak-istan ... Its more like theGovt. of Promoting-Kufar-Istaan. [AstaghfirULLAH Al Azeem].

Please every Muslim raise voice AGAINST this as much as u can!

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2006 20:29
innallillah!!..i am 100% sure this busharraf is there to destroy the country from the inside.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2006 20:45
They will NEVER be able to implement this ban on the works of our Muhaafizeen-e-Khatm-e-Nubuwwat. They can ban and ban more, but the only thing the banning will do is get people who never even knew about the books to read the books and find out more. Their arrows turned out to be boomerangs.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 13th September 2006 22:45

Yes your right bro..its just hearing the news wasnt nice..Alhamdollilah i had the opportunity to meet molana yousuf ludyanwi when he was alive and he gave my brother some very good personal advice about his beard (he didnt have one)..great person..great knowlege..no one has the power to change what Allah has decreed that Prophet Muhammad (saw) is the last and final messenger.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2006 09:28

Sorry I know this is not part of the topic but I would just like to ask something....

Shining light love your signature!

How did you manage to change it and keep your old one (which is also gr8) on your older posts?

That is whenever we change our signature, on all our posts it changes to the new one?

Wasalaam

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2006 10:50

Assalamu Alaykum,

Quote:
That is whenever we change our signature, on all our posts it changes to the new one?

Exactly. Beats me how it was done..

Anyway, sorry to go even more off-topic, but, is it just me or does the above article at times take over MS Homepage? And when that happens it looks like this. Just like it was in the 'plz delete' topic. (not that it's hard to get rid off)

Wassalam

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Sister
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2006 11:03

Walaykum Salaam,

muslimah_91 wrote:
is it just me or does the above article at times take over MS Homepage? And when that happens it looks like this. Just like it was in the 'plz delete' topic. (not that it's hard to get rid off)

Nope, it doesn't seem to be happening to me.

The Home page always stays the way it's suppose to.

Wasalaam

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2006 15:12
Signature:

The second one is not a signature. It's part of the post with marquee. The first one is the signature.

Post taking over Homepage:
Woah, what a screenshot. Erm, maybe when it's selected as random topic, it might have a layer in the HTML but very unlikely. It's possible it was random and shouldn't happen again. If it does happen. View source, copy the entire HTML to notepad, save it and send it to me please. Jazakillah. I can then check it out.

Wassalam

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Sister
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2006 15:36

Yasin wrote:
Signature: The second one is not a signature. It's part of the post with marquee. The first one is the signature.

Oh Yeah!

But how come the signature didn't come up aswell?

If Shining Light had removed the previous signature , wouldn't it disappear in all the posts?

Or is it simply a matter of having disabled the signature in profile?

Wasalaam

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2006 16:03
Wa Alaykum Salam,

bint Mohammed wrote:
But how come the signature didn't come up aswell? If Shining Light had removed the previous signature , wouldn't it disappear in all the posts?

Yes it would, but it's probably coz it hasn't been removed, but the 'Attach signature' option, that comes up with every post, had been unchecked in that post.

Wassalam

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2006 20:02
walaikumsalaam everyone!

bint Mohammed, brother Yasin and muslimah_91 have got the answers to your question and i will just confirm i havnt changed anything on my profile..i still have the first sig there,i just inserted an URL of the picture into a HTML marquee code,then i unticked the"Attach signature " before posting...thats all. muslimah_91 i think that writing which is showing over the muftisays is some writing which you have copied and pasted somewhere or just copied..right click mouse and click refresh should get rid of that inshallah.

I think we should have a thread or section for people who need help with codes or how to add things to the websites because mashallah i see lots of memebers here have websites as well and we could post some codes..i learnt myself because brother Yasin was too advanced and he thought i was too when i was learning..so i used to get confused..do you remeber bro?? on the other forum..bro how come there is no walaikumsalaam in the smilleys.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Sister
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2006 20:29
shining light wrote:
muslimah_91 i think that writing which is showing over the muftisays is some writing which you have copied and pasted somewhere or just copied..right click mouse and click refresh should get rid of that inshallah.

JazakAllah Khair, it's been sorted by Admin.

Wassalam

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2006 23:53
Assalamualaikum! You may download this book which are of the Authers who's Books are being banned.

No post ratings