Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Effects of Music

You have contributed 16.7% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Ahmeduk's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
127
Brother
196
Ahmeduk's avatar
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2006 13:51

Salams
Been meaning to post this link for a while but havent been able to until now


The Devil's Music


Admin,


I used the Site Search facility for term 'Music' and it returned 150 results BUT despite trying everything (numbered page buttons and MUUUUUFTI links) I could not move from page 1 to any other page of the results. Is this just me or ...?


Wasalam

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd May 2006 14:06
I sent an email about this before. The search page uses google search and then changes sum stuff and displays it here. Pretty clever actually lol. But admin said that google search keeps changing so that page has some errors. I'm sure he'll xplain
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
mujahidah an nafs's avatar
Offline
dunya
329
Unspecified
149
mujahidah an nafs's avatar
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2006 13:59

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah,


That is scary... When I did my A level Psychology one of my teachers
explained to us how not so long ago on TV, they would put subliminal
messages in split seconds between ads...who knows what teh nature of
those subliminal messages were...

May Allah Ta'ala protect us from the evils of the accursed shaytaan...Ameen.

Duas

Wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Yasin's avatar
UK
6,700
Brother
945
Yasin's avatar
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2006 14:05
Salam,


The search will be updated in the near future inshaAllah. Guest is right about the search changing etc. It's best not to use it yet.


InshaAllah, in future, please post bugs and errors as a seperate topic in 'How to use this site' of the general Category. That way, we wont move off topic because when I read Mujahidah-a-n's reply, I was wondering what subliminal messages in ads had to do with google. I had to read the first post again.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
mujahidah an nafs's avatar
Offline
dunya
329
Unspecified
149
mujahidah an nafs's avatar
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 4th May 2006 15:03

LOL :D
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
queenie's avatar
Offline
DuNyA
676
Sister
197
queenie's avatar
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2007 22:47
scary stuff (in the link by the first poster)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top