Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Split: What rewards does a Tablighi get?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2023 00:59
For me, I have seen enough testimonies of how TJ people live their life and die to warrant that it is beneficial for my Akhirah.

I personally know of at least 5 people who have died in the best possible manner one can think off. 2 of them died in Sajdah.

They were simple people, nobody knew them, always smiling, and were not the big shots. They always maintain Istiqamah and were focused on Dawah, Ikraam, and regular Aamaals.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2023 07:40
due2myweakness wrote:
View original post

3116. أَخْبَرَنَا الْحُسَيْنُ بْنُ حُرَيْثٍ قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ قَالَ لَحِقَنِي عَبَايَةُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ وَأَنَا مَاشٍ إِلَى الْجُمُعَةِ فَقَالَ أَبْشِرْ فَإِنَّ خُطَاكَ هَذِهِ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا عَبْسٍ يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَنْ اغْبَرَّتْ قَدَمَاهُ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَرَامٌ عَلَى النَّارِ

Yazid bin Abi Mariam said:
"Abayah bin Rafi' met me when I was walking to Friday prayers, and he said: 'Rejoice, for these steps you are taking are in the cause of Allah. I heard Abu 'Abs say: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Anyone whose feet become dusty in the cause of Allah, he will be forbidden to the Fire.'

Ulema have said whoever in tableegh, his feet become dusty in the cause of Allah (فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ) , he will be forbidden to the Fire
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2023 10:48
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Quote no.66 from Malfoozaath of Maulana Ilyas RA:

Those taking part in our Tableeghi effort should... with a firm belief in the reports of rewards, blessings and returns which are promised in Quran and hadith in the context of dawah and tableegh of deen------ do this work in the hope and eagerness of gaining just these things.

Together...

they must bear in mind that all those who Allah inclines to deen through their humble efforts......
and....
likewise because of this chain of efforts of all those who will come on deen right till day of Qiyamah......
and.....
whatever good deeds all these people will do and the amount of reward of these good deeds which will be given to these people:....
an amount equal to the sum of all these amounts will also be given to them as promised by Allah...
..... provided their inclinations are sincere and their work proven worthy of Allah's acceptance.

due2myweakness wrote:
View original post

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Honest servant wrote:
View original post

Rajab wrote:
View original post

seeker123 wrote:
View original post

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2023 11:15
At the end of the day, Allah tells us, ‘‘I am as My slave thinks I am, and I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers me to himself, I remember him to Myself; if he remembers Me in a gathering, I remember him in a gathering better than it; if he draws near to Me a handspan, I draw near to him an arm’s length; if he draws near to me an arm’s length, I draw near to him a fathom’s length; if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.’”

If you want to equate TJ'ism at the same level of Martyrdom or Mujahideen, then so be it. This knowledge is with Allah and Allah is the most Just.

Mujahideed and Martyrs will be flung into hellfire as per their intentions, whilst others will attain Paradise. So can we just leave this in the hands of Allah.

It feels like one upmanship everyday!
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2023 11:21
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Correct me if I have equated efforts/qurbani in TJ are equal to qitaal and shahadath.

We are discussing about rewards.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2023 11:26
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

مَنْ صَلَّى الْغَدَاةَ فِي جَمَاعَةٍ ثُمَّ قَعَدَ يَذْكُرُ اللَّهَ حَتَّى تَطْلُعَ الشَّمْسُ ثُمَّ صَلَّى رَكْعَتَيْنِ كَانَتْ لَهُ كَأَجْرِ حَجَّةٍ وَعُمْرَةٍ ‏‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-‏ تَامَّةٍ تَامَّةٍ تَامَّةٍ

“Whoever prays Fajr in congregation, then sits remembering Allah until the sun has risen, then he prays two Rak’ah, then for him is the reward like that of a Hajj and Umrah.” He said: “The Messenger of Allah said: ‘Complete, complete, complete’.”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi 586)

when an obedient child looks with love at his parents he gets the reward equal to that of going on haj."

Now a hajee's tempers go high...
we are helpless.... Allah is offering, slave receives....
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 11th May 2023 11:44
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Maulana Ilyas RA quotes Imam Abdul Wahab Sha'rani RA,
he narrates a method to get elevated to position of Qutub

(summarised)

• When you hear practices of deen are being abandoned:
  • You feel the pain
  • You do dua for this
  • You gather courage and offer your services to cut the roots of these evils...
  • Insha Allah you will be Qutub...

due2myweakness wrote:
View original post

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Honest servant wrote:
View original post

Rajab wrote:
View original post

seeker123 wrote:
View original post

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2023 06:43
We have witnessed during our khurooj, brothers who were lifted from suicide spot or from hospital and sent in jamaath, they get rehabilitated and live a normal life.

We have witnessed criminals whose were arrested and were in police custody, someone bargains with authorities, "should we send them to jail and they become hardcore criminals or shall we send them in 4 months jamaath". And the criminal was given an option of going to jail or 4 months in jamaath.

Many brothers whose talaq was imminent and a sathee intervenes and sends the brother in khurooj.... after the khurooj they live a normal married life and have grand children now.

Every jamaath has 2 or 3 such brothers.

I stand witness; Maulana Ilayas RA is recepient for all these nekees/virtues.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2023 16:59
akbar703 wrote:
View original post
jazakallahu khairan
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2023 16:59
akbar703 wrote:
View original post
excellent post, mashallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2023 07:36
On day of Qiyamath, villagers point towards the tableeghi jamaat sathees and offer their testimony "These brothers left their luxuries and visited our villages, stayed with us, conveyed message of deen, taught us deen".

Allah declares "You are from the group of Tableeghi jamaat"

Ambition fulfilled.....
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2023 08:33
Tablighi Jamaat has done wonderful work, the effects of which are very much visible. The people involved with this effort will insha'Allah get huge rewards. I don't understand the need of trying to find "specific" rewards for Tablighi Jamaat from Qur'an Majeed and Hadith. Or equating it to Qitaal.

Just imagine; all the good deeds such as Salah, Sawm have so much Ajar/reward. Now the people (Tablighi Jamaat) who invite others towards these good deeds, how much reward will they get insha'Allah. It is through this effort of Tabligh that ignorant people learned the basics of Deen, people leading lives of sin did Tawbah and reformed themselves. What is there to doubt about how ba-barkat this effort is?

Yes, any if any institution be that Tabligh or something else, has any shortcomings then it is the duty of the Ulama to point it out for the purpose of rectification. Similarly, anyone involved in any branch of service to Deen, be it Tabligh or Madaaris or Khanqah, must avoid Ghulu in the sense that they think that only their branch/work is important and other efforts are not that important.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2023 09:03
Immersion is sometimes misconstrued as ghulu (exaggeration), and substantial work is only achieved when there is total immersion.

We have ulama from madaris who criticize khanqahs, and we have ulama from khanqahs who criticize madaris and we have ulama from both who criticize tabligh and we have ulama from tabligh who criticize both madaris and khanqahs. What we must remember is that this criticism is a form of sincere naseehah because all these ulama consider other efforts to be their own, and they are disturbed by what they perceive to be shortcomings.

It is up to the ones being criticized to either take these as opportunities for reformation and introspection or ignore these criticisms and miss opportunities for self development.

A believer is a mirror to his fellow believer.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 18th May 2023 11:10
muslimman wrote:
View original post

Jazakallahu khair for your informative post.

There are two types of ulema;

1. First type, who have watched tableeg closely, they do minor rectification. This is good for tableeg and its followers. They agree with ulema in tableeg.

2. Other type ulema have placed their fatawa based on inputs from their disciples. They differ with basic principles and structure of tableegh. They claim that tableeghi travel is picnic or joy trip. Its hukm is bidat-e-hasna. Tableegh is like ABCD of deen etc. Tableeghis ignore these ulema.
No post ratings