Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2023 04:28
Excerpt from Ibrahim Dewla’s speeches.

Allah commands everyone to follow practice of Prophet (saw), On following Prophet (saw), Allah promises two rewards:

1. You will become beloved to Allah

2. Your sins will be forgiven.

“..follow me Allah shall love you and forgive your sins…” (3:31)

Allah will love that person. On receiving Allah’s love, what does one receive? In the hadith:

Abu Hurairah (rad) reported the Prophet (saw) said, “When Allah loves a slave, calls out Jibril and says: ‘I love so-and-so; so love him’. Then Jibril loves him. After that he (Jibril) announces to the inhabitants of heavens that Allah loves so- and-so; so love him; and the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him and then make people on earth love him”.

(Riyad as-Salihin 387)

For example when Musa (as) was born, Pharaoh ordered in his kingdom that any child of Bani Israel born should be immediately killed. During this adversarial time, Musa (as) is born. Allah inspired his mother to place Musa (as) in a basket and cast him into the river. The basket flowed into the hands of Pharaoh’s soldiers. While there is an order to kill children, they opened the basket found a baby boy. What does Allah say?

“…And I had cast love on you from Myself (so that you might be favourite of all)..” (20:39)

This is power of Allah and His assistance. He is going into the enemy’s hands, Allah placed love for him in their hearts. No weapon, strategy, other method was used. Whoever saw Musa (as), loved him. After seeing him, Pharaoh’s wife started to love him. She exclaimed no one will hurt this baby. Why? Allah has placed love in their hearts. The enmity children of Bani Israel are to be killed is gone. Love is amazing. Love is such a thing!

“Love is such a thing, dead become alive
Love is such a thing, king become a slave” (Persian couplet)

Just as Allah placed love for Musa (as) in hostile environment, Musa (as) became beloved. Allah is saying when you will follow Prophet (saw)’s way, Allah will place your love so you will become beloved.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 4th March 2023 08:40
jazakallah, excellent post.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings