Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

They intended to migrate to Europe for better future.

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2023 15:07
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Only certain arab lands, the lands where there are few populations, GDP per capita is high and oil/gas is the main revenue.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd March 2023 16:02
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

They just deceiving themselves. What do classical ulema say about living in kuffar lands. Even recent akaabir denounced it. Its only modern hippy imams who want to make themselves feel good who come out with this nonsense. Yh go send ur kids to kuffar countries and get indoctrinated by liberalism secularism lgbt . Let most Muslims become murtad or just muslim by name but hey at least we get some converts and can build a few mosques here and there but still live as second class citizen. Seriously its so cringe and pathetic. Make dua Allah helps me make a route out of these lands
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2023 06:02
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

I have no objection to that. If someone is consulting ulema and mashaykh on this issue and then following their advice, and if they are sincerely worried about their emaan and the Dawah of deen then it inshaAllah there will be no problem. They are in the path of Allah and from there on everything will be taken care of by Him.

My original point was that handing this particular excuse over to or making this excuse for those who don't really have the above intention in their hearts is a dangerous thing. It only serves to enable them in to deluding themselves even more that what they are doing is a noble effort of deen. It would become easier for the Shaytan to keep on deceiving them if they are deceiving themselves.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2023 07:27
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2023 09:01
fod1083 wrote:
View original post
Maulana, mujhe aap itna nadaan toh na samjhein ke kisi imaan waley ko ulama aur mashaikh ki rehbari ke baghair itna bada qadam uthane ka mashwarah dey doon. Main aap ko iss sey kaheen zyada zaheen jaanta hoon. (Loosely translated: I was hoping you'd give me a little more credit. You are mashallah endowed with deep perception.)
+0 -0Ha Ha x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 17th March 2023 03:25
I wish good luck to everyone trying to get better future
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 17th March 2023 13:55
akbar703 wrote:
View original post

Think about the many thousands who have made it to secure a good future, its a risk they are prepared to take.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 17th March 2023 16:08
Saracen1 wrote:
View original post

They are taking risk for their growth. So when growth is priority..... risks are allowed.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 21st March 2023 08:35
In my humble Opinion:
where ever we are , All land belongs to ALLAH , whole universe belongs to ALLAH , where ever we are we shall do what is possible from our side to save our Imaan and save us from sins , Attach to any work of dean which is acceptable for us and spend what ever time and money for sake of ALLAH , what ever possible at individual level help others , advise others , stop others from doing sin , Earn Halaal for yourself and for your family.

Rest what is happening in Muslim land or west , which neither you or me cannot change shall be ignored and shall concentrate more on us and our family and surrounding people Akhirath and duniya.
No post ratings