Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Yasin, abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2022 00:58
youtu.be/APEAU5kuYgk

This is a very good video exposing how the likes of Shaykh Omer Suleiman and Yasir Qadhi made LGBT acceptable in the Muslim community.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2022 13:46
Jzk for sharing this.

It's not just American. We need to expose many of these funded organisations.

If members can help I'll create a separate page specifically for this.

There are levels of deviant organisations. I'd say there's 3 categories to keep it simple:

1) Black: Those who support and ally with clear Kufr, Fawaahish and sin.
2) Red: Those who are proven to lie and deceive for worldly gains. Cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
3) Grey: Not as severe as the above 2 but have questionable policies, practices and individuals. Usually, celebrity 'sheikhs' with high price tags fall under this.

(From above video proven)
ICNA - Black
Yaqin Institute - Black

(From personal research)
Wifaqul Ulamaa UK - Red
Al Balagh Academy (UK) - Red

Please help add more and post your sources.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2022 15:17
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2022 15:35
Bismillah.

Professor Robert Caldini wrote a book in the 1980's (still in print) called "Influence The Psychology of Persuasion"...
From what I recall he had a chapter on American Prisoners captured during the Korean War.

Basically the Communists did was get American Prisoners write, letters and essays against America and American Culture and politics. And if they did they would be rewarded with extra food and privileges.

The Communists were smart what they intially did was encourage the prisoners to write letters with generalised or very trivial issues. For example "American government should cut down on corruption". Prisoners seeing this as trivial and not being anti-patriotic would write the lettters with fairly mild criticism. And get extra privilieges.

Slowly over the course of months and years the criticism expected became more harsh and more direct. Until the American Prisoners became Anti American and Anti- Capitalism and full fledged communists.

Many prisoners upon release were hardcore Anti-Americans and Pro-communists.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2022 15:48
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

It seems to me this is what has happened in America to the muslims.

Initially they started on compromising on issues they considered not major. With the mindset of we live in the west we cannot have a harsh and stern interpretation.

It started of with we will allow separation of the genders but not segregation at events. That is no pardah women sitting on one side men on the other without barriers. To no separation at all, to the present were young men and women turnn up at these events to find a girlfriend/boyfriend.

It began with LGBT is haram and there will be no compromise and then moved on to LGBTQ is a reality in America and we should tolerate it, not be discriminatory whilst hating it in our hearts.

It ended up with LGBTQ is okay. To we need to campaign for LGBTQ rights because it will benefit our civil rights.

To we cannot isolate or ostracise muslims who are LGBTQ and need to create platforms for them. We should not judge LGBTQ muslims ALLAH knows the sincerity of their hearts....

La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illah Billah.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2022 17:51
Bismillah.

Often Dawah is used as an excuse to justify all kinds of compromises.

Contrast the first video in the original post with the following.

A few weeks ago in the city of Dearborn Michigan. Muslim parents came out in force to protest against the publication of graphic, explicit books being taught in local schools showing homosexual acts, so explicit that they could not be broadcast and the local news programmes had to blur out the inside pages.

They got the books removed from the curriculum local Christian political figures and Christian parents. Came out in support of the Muslim. There are hundreds of comments underneath the news video praising the Muslim parents by non-muslims. These parents had greater Dawah impact by refusing to compromise and standing for Haq then ICNA and Yaqeen Institute combined.

youtu.be/bpfGXc944v8
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2022 17:55
Bismillah.

Tariq ibn Shihab reported: Umar ibn al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “Verily, we were a disgraceful people and Allah honored us with Islam. If we seek honor from anything besides that with which Allah honored us, Allah will disgrace us.”

Source: al-Mustadrak ‘alá al-Ṣaḥīḥayn 207

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 20th November 2022 22:30
Bismillah.

Someone once stated that many of these individuals (i.e. Celebrity Imams, Dais) and groups.

When their fame reaches a Zenith, they start developing a more moderate and lax attitude in their views.

The excuse used is that they are doing this for the sake of dawah. And some of them start sugar coating certain aspects of Deen.

One of the main things in fact probably the first thing. They start becoming liberal on is free mixing, and modesty.

We even have certain individuals who at one time refused to be filmed we only heard their voices on audio and had no idea what they looked like. and they refused to have their photographs taken.

Now these same individuals are attending mixed gatherings, and conferences sharing platforms with female speakers having photos and selfies taken with female fans, doing interviews with female tv presenters. Shaking hands with opposite gender, etc. For the sake of Dawah and not wanting to hurt peoples feelings. Ironically forgetting the Islamic principles which led to ALLAH elevating them to that position in the first place. I remember one of these individuals when asked what attribute he thought led to success in Dawah years ago, said guarding the gaze.

Although American and Canadian Celebrity speakers and orgs have been at the forefront of this type of behaviour.

It is now slowly becoming global, even the famous Urdu And Arab Celebrity speakers are not immune.

If you can think of a famous speaker from a certain country. Just type the name of the individual and the word “exposed”. And you will more likely then not find a video of them at an event or gathering we’re rules of modesty are not being maintained.

Then we have in response to this the munafiqeen posting videos and memes saying , see these people preach one type of Islam to the public but themselves follow another.

Strangely and frustratingly from what I can tell many of these people and groups are sincere. And seem to believe what they are doing is needed for Dawah in this day and age.

We can only bemoan this and say La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illah Billah.

May ALLAH guide them and guide us.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2022 12:14
i highly recommend brother Daniel Haqiqatous work, he has been a constant thorn in the throats of these celebrity simp compassionate imams. unfortunately some of this filth is taking grip of UK imams too we are not too far behind. in uk it seems online popularity = acceptance by Allah and ones imaam/knowledge. ive always stuck to a principle of never following and hyping anyone who made their name via online platforms ( this doesnt include those who were known prior to social media and they themselves dont promote their works on online)

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2022 20:50
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

His videos are very well done and quite eye-opening breaking down the very deceitful tactics of these LGBT sympathisers and promoters.

I remember posting a reply of Yasir Qadhi and a member here got very aggressive. At the time all I went on was his general information on Fiqh, Qur'aan etc. I never knew about his poisonous politics and I now understand the member that got very angry.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2022 01:11
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Well Daniel Haqiqatjou has shown steadfastness . Groups from all sides are trying to cancel and isolate him.

In recent weeks its the pro-Saudi Madhkali Salaafis. Initially some of them were supporting him on his LBTQ stances and Feminism and other liberal ideologies.

He then committed the major sin of criticising MBS, U.A.E. etc and suddenly they are making videos attacking him. Saying he has the traits of the Khawarij. Leaders must be obeyed according to Hadith this type of public criticism encourages rebellion and khwarijism.

Ironically completely ignoring the fact and history of how the house of Saud came to power themselves in the first place. And these Salaafis did not stop at just criticising Morsi in Egypt. They supported the rebellion against him, and the Salaafi groups and Political parties in Egypt participated in it.

The power of the petro-dollars from Saudi and U.A.E. will lead to more of those funded by them to come out and attack Daniel Haqiqatjou.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2022 18:24
Bismillah.

Then there is Shabir Ally from Canada who made his name by debating Christians. Rather then staying his lane he started diverging outside his domain and rejecting hadith that dont correspond with his personal views. And becomes Quran only on those matters.
All kinds of other stuff Transgender marriage is okay alternate view on the Crucifixtion. Hijab is not mandated, covering the bosom is in the Quran.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-k7JdjRYfr4
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2022 20:03
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

they evening making takfir on him cos he said he is pro deobandi and supports them. as for shabbir ally and his daughter, wow i hold my tongue Allah knows best if they have any imaan left. just listen to the filth they say in their podcasts.

@yasin as for YQ, you are not alone we all initially get sucked in by their sweet tongues and eloquance but once you listen long you see their agenda. even YQs seerah which is generally good, you see his poison, his lack of adab discussing sahaha, saying things like satanic verses ( which never happened according to 99.999999999% of ulema) shouldnt be dismissed cos ibn taymiyya said it happen. he also made some degrogetary remarks about sahaba

as a rule of thumb dont ever become fanboys of anyone famous due to only social media, sooner or later they show their true colours
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2022 21:00
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Well even Madrasaah graduates seem to become fans. So what can you says for the laymen.

I have a couple of relatives who graduated from madrasah ask them who they listen to. It’s like whose who on YouTube. Some of these guys they followed on YouTube are not even graduates. Just got famous for street dawah

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2022 06:03
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
as a rule of thumb dont ever become fanboys of anyone famous due to only social media, sooner or later they show their true colours

Alhamdulillah I've never been a fanboy of anyone. Not even an inkling. All I did was post an answer from YQ which was technically correct. I've never heard his lectures coz he's not a scholar. The beard and dress code is a factor for me.
No post ratings