Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, Ichrak
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2022 23:00
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Hello brother. Thank you for your very nice advice. I'm taking note of everything you suggested me to do and hoping for the best Inshallah. I'm trying not to lose hope as I have faith in Allah. I know that his plans are the best. I'm still very grateful to everyone who helped us so far. I don't exactly who helped us, but it's very important to me to be able to thank everyone for your generosity and kindness. May Allah bless you all.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2022 23:02
muslimman wrote:
View original post

Aameen ya rabi. I hope for the best Inshallah. Thank you for your duaa brother. May Allah reward you.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2022 23:11
Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who helped us so far by donating or even just sharing our GoFundMe story and link. Even if we're still far from the expected goal, I think that it's still a very nice progress. There's already 600$ so far and it means a lot for us to know that there are kind people who are willing to help people in need. I'm very grateful to everyone who helped us. I don't know exactly who helped us, but it's very important to me to be able to thank everyone for your generosity and kindness. May Allah bless you all.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2022 23:13
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 9th November 2022 23:26
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 10th November 2022 18:05
Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who helped us so far by donating or even just sharing our GoFundMe story and link. Even if we're still far from the expected goal, I think that it's still a very nice progress. There's already 600$ so far and it means a lot for us to know that there are kind people who are willing to help people in need. I'm very grateful to everyone who helped us. I don't know exactly who helped us, but it's very important to me to be able to thank everyone for your generosity and kindness. May Allah bless you all.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 13th November 2022 10:29
Assalamu Alaikum Sister,

I work in the federal government and have been living in Ottawa for almost 20 years.

I think you need to contact the local mosques and associations to help you out. But they will scrutinize you. You might be asked for bank records and copies of your family's Notice of Assessments (tax statement) to verify your eligibility.

Should you need any further information feel free to PM me.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2023 15:39
Bismillah.

As-Salam Alaykum.

Insha’Allah the difficulties for your family have eased.
I am sorry that we were unable to offer greater support.

Stay strong and trust in ALLAH.
No post ratings