You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2022 16:31
Many Muslims have used Andrew Tate as an example role mode due to his remarks of different religions. However, he held many incorrect views and should not have been promoted as a role model at the time. Khair, may Allah guide him to the straight path and remove his incorrect understanding about the Deen and women. Let him understand the status Allah has given to women in Islam.

There were rumors stating he had converted to Islam with a video of him praying in a masjid in Dubai with a friend.

Allah knows best
Loading tweet

Loading tweet

Andrew Tate:
twitter.com/CobraTateKING/status/1584549763231322112?s=20...

5Pillars and Tam Khan
twitter.com/5Pillarsuk/status/1584202145200381952?s=20&am...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2022 16:59
Loading tweet
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2022 10:06
never seen the appeal with tate but alhamdulillah he has accepted islam. Allah keep him and us steadfast, with the right understanding and grant us death on imaan.

many people have left islam since he entered ( see twitter) . before he converted i was very much and still am against this idea of going after famous people to become muslim as if we are begging them and need them to validate islam. it makes me sick. i wouldnt be surprise if some muslim would see fools like jordan petterson become muslim more influence than conversion of umar رضي الله عنه the guy is a fool and cant even answer simple questions, full on zionazi who humilated muslims in his so called message to muslims yet many are still begging him and admire that shaytan
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2022 10:28
A reminder to us all

Making Judgment of people keeping in view their evident actions and leaving their hidden Actions to Allah سبحانه وتعالى

Usamah bin Zaid (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ï·º) sent us to Huraqat, a tribe of Juhainah. We attacked that tribe early in the morning and defeated them, (then) a man from the Ansar and I caught hold of a man (of the defeated tribe). When we overcame him, he said: 'La ilaha illallah (There is no true god except Allah).' At that moment, the Ansari spared him, but I attacked him with my spear and killed him. By the time we went back to Al-Madinah, news had already reached Messenger of Allah (ï·º). He said to me, "O Usamah, did you kill him after he professed La ilaha illallah (There is no true god except Allah)?" I said, "O Messenger of Allah! He professed it only to save his life." Messenger of Allah (ï·º) repeated, "Did you kill him after he had professed La ilaha illallah?"

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim] .

Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (ï·º) said, "Did you kill him in spite of his professing La ilaha illallah?" I said, "O Messenger of Allah! He said out of fear of our arms." He (ï·º) said, "Why did you not cut his heart open to find out whether he had done so sincerely or not?" He continued repeating it until I wished that I had embraced Islam only that day.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2022 23:06
Bismillah.

I remember Shaykh Riyadh Ul Haq cautioning against this kind of celebrity hype, and inferiority complex nearly 25 years ago.

He stated something along the following lines, not his exact words I am paraphrasing.

"We seem to get really excited when some Celebrity allegedly embraces Islam or praises Islam... This is borne out of some inferiority complex, so and so celebrity has embraced or praised Islam so therefore Islam must be true... What happens if some Celebrity tomorrow abandons Islam will that make Islam less true???? ...."

When Shaykh Riyadh Ul Haq spoke the internet was still in its infancy. It was the golden era of audio-cassettes.

But the above is a bigger Fitnah in the Social Media age then it was then.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 28th October 2022 09:55
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Yes definitely inferiority complex. It reminds me of ex muslism who desperately beggin for attention from islamaphobes. Muslims wanting validation from white converts. Let's not fool ourselves if a black athlete or politician became Muslim there wouldn't be much excitement.

Also many twist hadith about how rasoolullah (saw) targeted head of tribes. What they don't realise them days if head of tribe embraced islam 99% of the tribe would follow. Hardly anyone today changes Deen due to a celebrity. If they want to play that game go give dawah to modi and trump. They prob two most biggest assets who if they took imaan millions will follow.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2022 04:30
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post
Brother, my own assessment of Jordan Peterson is that he comes across as sincere. Sure, his message to Muslims was problematic (and he has admitted that he was wrong in his approach), and he is close to the right wing ecosystem because they see in him someone who espouses their values of family and marriage and gender roles, so he gets clubbed with the Zionist lobby, but I still do not outright dismiss everything he has to say, because with the right dawah and engagement, he can be an ally.

Andrew Tate's messaging is also focused on hypergamy and polygyny (in admittedly very crude terms), and it finds some resonance with those looking to push back against feminism and LGBTQ+. One extreme simply begets another.

The left wing rightly stress on tolerance and coexistence, but go to far with normalizing LGBTQ+.

The right wing rightly stress on family values, conservative values, traditional gender roles, and opposition to unhinged feminism, but go too far with Islamophobia, xenophobia, Zionism, and post colonial capitalism.

Alhamdulillah for Islam, the path of moderation.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2022 11:32
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

JP is anything but sincere i really cringe at how muslims throw themselves at his feet. how can he be sincere and same time jump in bed with likes of douglas murray, ben shapiro and other swine? for people like him i use the terms shaikh faisal used to use ' intelligent fool' and' intellectual garbage'.

i really hope muslims stop simping after him and trying to get him to convert. he is intelligent enough and has had enough exposure to know the haq. dont go begging and chasing him.

watch his recent discussion with MH it was embarassing. personally i think he would be problamtic if he converted. tate on otherhand is just a simple guy who is more closer to his fitra but with the guidance of islam his somewhat OTT views can be bought into balance
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2022 13:39
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post
Brother, just like how AT appeals to ordinary folk, JP appeals to the intellectually inclined crowd. They both have a role to play and areas where they can contribute. Not everyone is going to profess and promote the strict interpretation of Islam that we are familiar with, but so many play a role in bringing people closer to Islam in so many different ways. JJ is a prime example. People had issue with the liberties he took due to his work in the showbiz industry, but his end came as shahadah in the path of Allah Taala. Ultimately we all try to be our best with sincerity, and Allah Taala will inshallah forgive our shortcomings. I wouldn't write off JP just yet, but then that's just my own personal opinion.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2022 20:09
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

But JP isn't an intellectual he just a fraud. I mean who goes around saying rubbish like what do you mean "do" "you" "believe" in god. Wonder if he says that when someone at restaurant asks him if he wants to order his food..

Also going by this logic why not just go after all and any celebs? Ronaldo? Kardaisians? Farage?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2022 05:01
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post
Quote:
who goes around saying rubbish like what do you mean "do" "you" "believe" in god.
Yup, he was clearly just faffing here. Even in earlier interviews, he's said that he feels very uncomfortable with questions about whether he believes in God or not.
Quote:
Ronaldo? Kardaisians? Farage?
If they showed any interest in Islam, it wouldn't be such a bad idea if we had dawah people (yes, even celebrity dawah people) speak with them and call them to Islam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2022 10:44
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

I find it disconcerting that muslims are chasing after people like this JP character. Not just chasing but drooling over this guy like he is some sort of intellectual giant, when is clearly not, and he is also a Zionist.
Muslims thought by going on his platforms they could get the message out to his audience. And he invited muslims on his show so he could promote his zionist agenda to a muslim audience. His daughter has also marketed of his success has her own channel, were all kinds of Islamaphobes and apostates are invited to take digs at Islam.

His recent dialogue with Hijab is promoted with the title of "Talking to Muslims About Christ" I presume in order to appeal to his fellow Zionist Evangelical Christians.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2022 14:07
View original post

yes its cringy. see some comments on how muslims are simping and falling over him so desperate for him to convert as if islam needs him.

look if ANYONE shows interst in islam ofcouse we help even if its netenyahu modi blair but i dont like the idea of going back to someone again and again if they not really showing sincerity or zeal. better to give dawah to guy bottom of road. as i heard in a bayan some of the things Allah has kept secret are whos duas are answered in a congregation and whom amongst his slaves is special to him. drunk guy down road could be the next Junaid رضي الله عنه whilst we go hanckering over a celeb

JP should be left alone now if he wants to accept islam or learn he knows what to do.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 1st November 2022 22:45
Bismillah.

On the flipside we have these muslim Feminists and modernists outraged that Andrew Tate has publically accepted Islam. Some even questioning his intention not knowing the only ALLAH is the knower of a persons intentions and their sincerity.

We live in strange times.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd November 2022 17:41
View original post
Unfortunately, brother, the feminism brainwashing is so pervasive, even visibly devout Muslim young men and women say the most deplorable things.
No post ratings