Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2022 21:12
Salaam.

I was with a friend today who is a very hardcore tablighi. He told me something which I would like to confirm.

Before Moulana Inamul Hassan (rh) passed away, he organised a shura and I believe Moulana Zubair and Moulana Saad were the head of the shura. The purpose of the shura was to appoint an ameer for tabligh jamaat, but that never happened for whatever reason. Instead the shura remained with Moulana Saad and Moulana Zubair at its head.

Was this the intention of Moulana Inamul Hassan (rh) all along? That the purpose of the shura was to appoint an ameer?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2022 22:02
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

You won't find any answers here. Many members that participated in the tablighi thread that was started in 2017 have left this forum.

Maulana saad supporters claim this but shura followers refute this so whoever you want to believe lol.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2022 07:33
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2022 09:24
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2022 09:46
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2022 09:47
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2022 14:23
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2022 14:28
No post ratings
Rank Image
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2022 14:40
Please stick to the current topic. Irrelevant posts, posts inciting a debate or disrespect towards another member will be removed without notice. Jazakumullah
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2022 16:49
@xs11ax

You are an experienced member in this field even if you are not active anymore. I am sure you served and listed to many elders that came from IPB to Dewsbury markaz. You probably still have many contacts up and down the country who are now either working under maulana saad or shura so best just to talk to them offline.

If you are still in Bradford or batley then many of them are with Dewsbury markaz i.e. maulana saad. You will have to branch out to hear from Shuraa brothers, not to say that you won't find them in BD or Batley.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2022 19:45
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Salaam.

I mainly keep myself to myself nowadays. I don't mix with people. I was with my tablighi friend as I was helping him with something and the conversation came up. He claims what I wrote in my original post.

There's always 2 sides to a story, but because I don't mix with people the Internet is the best place for me to hear both sides, hence why I'm asking here.

Moulana Inamul Hassan (rh) passed away in 1995 (same year I went to Pak/India for my first 4 months). So it was not a long time ago. Which means surely there were many witnesses to the events that unfolded just before and after he passed. It can't be that difficult to verify what took place?

I understand there won't be many people (if at all) who witnessed those past events that are active on muftisays, but I was hoping to get information from people who have gained information directly from witnesses of those past events.

Jzk

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 5th August 2022 21:46
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Back in the 90's when I went for Hajj, Maulana Inamul Hassan was there and that's where I met him very briefly.

The brothers there (from Stamford Hill) were saying that he is the last Ameer and that after him there was going to be no ameer due to the arrival of the Mahdi as he was supposedly already born.

26 years later, nothing has changed except for the breakdown of the jamaat. And the Mahdi is being born every year.

But as I'm not a TJ, I wouldn't be able to give any further input on this topic.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2022 05:37
Salam,
Quote:
Before Moulana Inamul Hassan (rh) passed away, he organised a shura and I believe Moulana Zubair and Moulana Saad were the head of the shura.
Also part of this head of the shura was Maulana Izharul Hasan Sahab (RA), who was maternal grandfather to Maulana Saad Sahab.
Quote:
The purpose of the shura was to appoint an ameer for tabligh jamaat, but that never happened for whatever reason. Instead the shura remained with Moulana Saad and Moulana Zubair at its head.
Some members suggested Maulana Zubair (RA) be ameer, while some members suggested Maulana Saad Sahab be ameer. The people of Delhi were more attached to Maulana Zubair (RA) while the people of Mewat were more attached to Maulana Saad Sahab. The elders delegated to Miyaji Mehrab (RA) to take the final call on deciding an ameer. Miyaji Mehrab (RA) decided that responsibilities would be shared equally by Maulana Izharul Hasan (RA), Maulana Zubair (RA), and Maulana Saad Sahab. Maulana Saeed Khan Makki (RA) and Mufti Zaynul Abideen (RA) voiced some concern over this arrangement, and on not appointing an ameer, but this is how it continued in Banglewali Masjid.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2022 12:56
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I did my first 4 months in India/Pakistan with the Stamford Hill Jamaat. This was just after Moulana Inamul Hassan (rh) passed away. They also mentioned the Mahdi in connection with the passing of Moulana Inamul Hassan (rh).

I don't pay much mind to it because we were all very young then and kids back then were fascinated with the mahdi/dajjal/end times etc.

I remember Mufti Karolia of South Africa (of the Michael Jackson etc satanic backtracking fame) declaring that the Mahdi is born and soon to come. I don't know about now, but these kind of thoughts were very popular back then.

Besides all that, i would have thought it would be easy to find someone who witnessed the events of 1995, or at least find someone who has spoken directly to someone who witnessed the events.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2022 12:59
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Salaam.

So did Moulana Inamul Hassan (rh) intend for an ameer to be appointed? The shura was just to appoint an ameer and take care of things until an ameer was appointed?
No post ratings