Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Khan and Patel

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2022 10:04
As was mentioned before:
Maripat wrote:
There is a chance that imbeciles who could not defend Deoband against Harris Hammam will defeat Mr Maripat at Physics.

And in response:
Asaaghir wrote:
Ismail Ibrahim Patel, lol. well known to Muadh Khan, could have easily come to MS if he wished. But he decided not to. Today, he is a nobody.

This forum has had interactions with Salafi and were very successful at it, AlhamduLillah.

I've said what I said here and don't need to repeat it. But we want to know about this
Maripat wrote:
One of the points concerns Muadh Khan being convinced by Harris Hammam. I will appreciate if you could release Muadh Khan from your prison so that I can explain that point to him

Please explain this!

Maripat wrote:
you people could not defend our Deen under Harris Hammam's onslaught

Excuse me, I have seen the threads on this forum and there is nothing but defence for the Hanafi fiqh and when the salafi came, they weren't given the chance to defame our scholars.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2022 10:18
What's the obession with ismail patel aka Harris hammam? Even he's calmed down and is no longer very active on social media. He has got on with his life and some members are still bringing up his name.
+1 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2022 10:24
Rajab wrote:
View original post

As much as I agree with you, somethings need answering.
Maripat wrote:
One of the points concerns Muadh Khan being convinced by Harris Hammam.

This quote is very recent and the incident itself could be a decade old. But I and I'm sure others would like to have some form of closure on it. Hope you understand. I also would like to know why HH is being resurrected lol.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2022 16:00
Salafi are not always wrong. Deobandis are not always right.
+0 -0Agree x 3
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 13:21
Maripat wrote:
you people could not defend our Deen under Harris Hammam's onslaught

Must have been some onslaught considering I've never heard of this person or the onslaught.

"You people" - who people? And why is it the responsibility of "us people" (that includes non-Ulamaa) who have to defend the so called onslaught?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 15:28
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Quote:

Must have been some onslaught considering I've never heard of this person or the onslaught.

I saw him in action.
It left me completely cold.
One brother, he used various names at SF ( I hope you have heard of that) and Islamic Awakening Forum ( I hope you have heard of that) like SUPERiMAN and Intelligent Pagal. He was a very staunch Deobandi and he got so disturbed by the Harris Hammam onslaught that his faith got shaken. He was a boy from Mumbai and he is now in Gulf and last time we discussed it I was informed that he is OK. I hope so.

Harris Hammam's name has come several times at SF. In the original episode there were half a dozen young Maulawis who tried to take him on, as bright as you, but he mauled all the Mauwlawis ruthlessly.
I had my sympathies with them and not with Harris Hammam.
Quote:

"You people" - who people? And why is it the responsibility of "us people" (that includes non-Ulamaa) who have to defend the so called onslaught?

When some one is physically beating my Mawlawi I shall defend the Mawlawi. When someone is logically slaughtering a Mawlawi I can only watch in consternation.

When Muadh Khan last discussed Harris Hammam's ideas about Taqleed on the forum I was saddened by the fact that Muadh Khan has surrendered to Harris Hammam.

I wanted to argue from the side of young Mawlawis and Deoband.

After watching your behaviour in last few weeks I understand why Harris Hammam was so unrelenting and merciless.
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Salafi are not always wrong. Deobandis are not always right.

Latter one is the point in focus.
You are wrong and then you launched an attack on me while I was minding my business.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 16:02
Maripat wrote:
View original post

So you believe Salafis are ALWAYS wrong and Deobandis are ALWAYS right?

You say he was slaughtering Mawlwees "logically". Do you even know logical means? If in your mind they failed then this Salafi attacked attacked those who don't have the knowledge. Maybe you should have less belief in Jaahils and leave the Ulamaa's work to Ulamaa.

In a 110 story building turning into dust mid-air you want to believe so paid agent "experts" but when it comes to this you want to follow non-experts.

You need help, a reset, a perspective on who really protects Deen and stop getting depressed and obsessed with Jaahils trying to do the work of Ulamaa. Muadh Khan is not a scholar. He's nowhere near one.

The Mawlees you speak of on SF were probably new graduates, young (considering they were on an online forum and average age of users back in those days) - They were probably not equipped with the experience to deal with Salafis. They're not difficult. We destroyed a group of them and they ended up threatening about hacking MS and destroying our data.

But you won't care about that will you? You only like looking at failures and problems and get obsessed with it right?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 16:10
This is also something I could not understand. Our brother Maripat was minding his own business on his own threads. The manner in which the other brothers spoke to him seemed uncharacteristic of these brothers. I noticed that even when questioned, brother Maripat did not wish to engage.

Perhaps such language is harmless from the perspective of our UK/US brothers, but for those of us from South Asia, where English is not our primary language, the words and tone appeared malicious.

Our brother Maripat is not a confrontational type of person. We've seen him in action in various discussions over the years and he does not lash out unprovoked.

Would someone like to shed light on why this difference of opinion got so ugly?
+0 -0Agree x 1
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 16:34
Quote:
Our brother Maripat was minding his own business on his own threads.

You can't mind your own business on a public forum. That's like saying I was minding my own business announcing my business on loud speakers in public.

Stop playing victims when you're the cause of issues YOU are raising. Reminds of a certain country who's very good at that.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 17:37
Yasin wrote:
View original post
Quote:
You can't mind your own business on a public forum.
By minding his own business I meant he kept to sharing and discussions only on specific threads, and judiciously kept himself away from discussions focusing on contentious topics.

It looked to me like he was drawn into a discussion he did not wish to participate in. When he did express his own opinion on the topic, some brothers replied to him in a manner that surprised not only me but another brother or two who also voiced their concern on that thread.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 17:41
Yasin wrote:
View original post
Quote:
Stop playing victims
This is the exact phrase right wing Hindutva activists attack us with when we raise issues of Muslims in India.

We will let the readers decide who is emulating which nation.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 17:54
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

What you and Maripat are experiencing is a not a result of "keeping away from discussions" - It's a result for complaining, blaming, accusing and simply being "wrong" which are all your own actions, no one else - What you're saying doesn't happen to people who stay silent and mind their own business. You clearly have no grasp of what minding own business and staying away means so it's not likely you will understand.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 17:57
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Allow me
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
By minding his own business I meant he kept to sharing and discussions only on specific threads, and judiciously kept himself away from discussions focusing on contentious topics.

It looked to me like he was drawn into a discussion he did not wish to participate in.

I agree with you 100% in the second half and disagree with you 100% in the first half!

He was drawn into the thread by me intentionally because he interfered in the Palestine thread and claimed Al Qaida did 9/11 for the Palestinian people and then linked other Muslim heroes and groups as agents of America!

I didn't want him to be insulted as is claimed or degrade him in any way.

I wanted him to understand where his physics went wrong. (Well it didn't really) I wanted him to see where his interpretation of physics and the blame went so wrong.

The physician went wrong in the interpretation of what can be seen with the visible eye which no law can deny, that's all.

A physician doesn't use Warner Brothers to prove physics.

Just because the theory doesn't match, it doesn't mean you denounce it and agree with Warner Brothers style of entertainment.

You simply provide a different interpretation that matches what is very apparent and very visible.

Yes he conceded because he couldn't answer, not because he accepted that 9/11 was not done in the name of Islam or Palestine.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 18:01
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2022 18:02
Yasin wrote:
View original post
Quote:
complaining, blaming, accusing
This only followed from brother Maripat after he was spoken to in an unpleasant manner.
No post ratings