Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Yasin, sharjan8643
UK
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 16:43
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

That's right I've never read the India thread. Lost interest after the 3rd-4th page as I didn't understand anything going on.

hammad880's been banned for 3 days to cool off. His hot head is rendering him incapable of answering basic questions misunderstanding the meaning of "what" as "who" and so on.

No need here.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 17:02
Since you asked
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

Your post/thread was appreciated by non other than the one you are making assumptions about. The post is good in itself and you posted it in reference to current discussions on the forum and not as an independent, unbiased, knowledge sharing thread. So there was a motive behind your thread which msiddiqui picked on. That's one assumption I'm making based on current affairs ;)

This is not the first time this has happened. Many members have opened threads to counter another and then all other threads dragged into it and we all get the point. It's only after a few months when readers who come, won't know what's actually going on and why the responses are as such. The happened a few (lol) years ago with bint e aisha, Muadh_Khan, yourself as a different user and another member also from India. If my memory is correct, that other member was probably hmsalahudin, but I probably spelt it wrong

Similarly, msiddiqui posted a scapegoat response which I think is also in line with current affairs :) and directly in contrast with all recent posts That's my second assumption that I've made based on current discussion.

Both posts holds great value and importance if used in context and at the right time.

OP is a reality check. Second post is also a lesson we need to take from too yet, it's taken as if on the light side of life.

So all in all, you asked "What is your opinion on my OP, then response by msiddiqui"
My response is not an LOL but a smile on the face :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings