Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Yasin, sharjan8643
UK
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 13:33
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

Then how can you make this claim when you don't know what "Ahle Haq" is?

Quote:
Today some 5 or 6 ahle haq are left in 1.9 billion muslim population.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 13:35
Yasin wrote:
View original post

I don't remember any definite explanation for ahle haq. This is what I believe.

Ahle haq follow the message of Allah brought by Rasululah SAS. This message was followed by Sahabah RA under the close guidance of Rasulullah SAS, this will be preserved till the last day. This message is preserved as Quran, the sayings of Rasulullah SAS, the practices of Sahabah and tashreehaath of Aimma Mujtahideen.

In contrary, Followers of new innovations in deen are ahle-bida'ah.

No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 13:37
Yasin wrote:
View original post

May be you can read the thread from beginning.
My post, then msiddiqui reply, followed by my reply, then abu Mohammed's reply, then my response.

Kindly don't decide on one post.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 13:40
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

That's a good definition.

And you honestly believe only 5-6 people in the world fit this description?
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 13:43
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Read these posts by msiddiqi
Quote:
Shaitan has been conspireing against humanity for quite some time now. It is shocking how a person can over look this.

We are in an era of Fitnah with very few Ulama e Haqq. Fitnah is by its very nature a conspiracy most people will succumb to. That is why I implore you to make Duaa to Allah Ta’ala to guide you to the truth. Erring on the side of caution is always better.

Do take these things into consideration brother.

It wasn't taken as a joke. Brother the problem is fear also causes difference of opinion.

It's difficult to state something against the MSM when a person has fear of reproach against their life, family, masjid, Darul Uloom etc.

Alot of dubious diplomacy is being used. I'm in no position because some of the Ulama are much more senior and my head is below their feet. But Allhumdulillah there are some Ulama left, sifting through all the information and reading 1000's of pages to deliver the truth to us.

We should be appreciative of what they are doing.

Then my responses

Quote:
Today some 5 or 6 ahle haq are left in 1.9 billion muslim population.

Quote:
When we collect all the criticism (Jarah) from all parts of the world, this is the conclusion.

Today social media inputs from London, Zambia, South Africa, Pakistan, BD, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Haramain etc etc. are easily available. So let us compile all the criticisms.

Eg. When darul uloom deoband is criticized, exclude all connected to darul uloom. Because deobandi will defend his ulema. When darul uloom Karachi is criticised, ulema connected to daruloom will defend their ulema. When Birmingham, or Azadville or Durban etc are criticized, exclude ulema connected with them. When we criticize Tabligh, exclude ulema connected with tableeg.

Note: We don't have data about pious who live in seclusion. They could be Abdaal, Auliya etc.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 13:44
Yasin wrote:
View original post

May be you can take some time and read by preceding post.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 14:14
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

Don't assume what I have and haven't read.

"very few Ulama e Haqq" is not the same as "5-6 Ahle Haq"

what mSiddiqi said can be valid. What you said is nonsense. I'm trying to get you to see the nonsense without calling it nonsense by simply asking if you know the definition. Then once you confirmed, I asked if you believe only 5-6 people in the world matches that definition.

A few from billions can be a 2-3 million. "5-6" from billions is next to none.

Now, are you ready to answer if you still there's only 5-6 Ahle Haq in the world or do you agree that statement is nonsense?
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 15:44
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Don't assume what I have and haven't read.

My feeling is that You didn't read it unbiased.

Quote:
"very few Ulama e Haqq" is not the same as "5-6 Ahle Haq"

msiddique used the words "VERY few ulema-e-haq left" and in other place "there are some ulema left"
In my place very few means less than 10. Did msiddique say that "in my place there are a very few ulema haq left". What is wrong if, I take it as "there are very few ulema left in the whole world".

Quote:
what mSiddiqi said can be valid. What you said is nonsense. I'm trying to get you to see the nonsense without calling it nonsense by simply asking if you know the definition. Then once you confirmed, I asked if you believe only 5-6 people in the world matches that definition.

I have repeatedly requested for level playing field. When one member says, "in the whole world a very few ulema e haq are left". That is acceptable to you. When I repeat the same thing, it is nonsense for you. FEAR ALLAH MAULANA!!! Ittaqullah, اتق الله

Quote:
A few from billions can be a 2-3 million. "5-6" from billions is next to none.

Where were you MAULANA, when msiddique told the same thing, was that not nonsense for you!! Why do you take sides. Why are you biased towards one member. Fear Allah! Maulana!!

Quote:
Now, are you ready to answer if you still there's only 5-6 Ahle Haq in the world or do you agree that statement is nonsense?

My post was in reply to msiddique post. Maulana, you pick my reply from middle of discussion and demand my clarification. He says "a very few", I say "5 or 6".

Wallah, I had been saying from beginning, there are un-countable Ulema e Haq around the world. And new generation claims "his Aalim" only is Ahle Haq, and they claim that rest other ulema are cowards, sold their imaan and Deen for Duniya and other nonsense about other Ulema.

Wallah!! I am not among them. I respect Jamhoor Ulema. Yes, I have my ikhtelaaf, difference of opinion.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 15:56
Yasin wrote:
View original post

I post golden words of Mufti shafi sahib RA, msiddiqui makes it a joke, you agree with joking. I want to delete my original post of ikhtelaaf to stop it from making a joke. You don't reprimand msiddiqui. In turn you target me. A Islamic forum lead by a Aalim, is in such shambles what can we expect from gair muqallideen, jamaat e islami and barelvis forum.

Maulana, I know your game plan, you want to shield Professor Maripat. My harsh realities about Indian elections are not getting digested, so all the drama of this "5 or 6". Fear Allah!! Maulana.

This forum is not ultimate for me. And I never participate in discussion with intention of winning the munazarah.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 16:21
I just double checked. This thread is NOT on the "light side"

Brother hammad880, surely you are not serious with your allegations and accept that you are making assumption after assumption and I'm pretty darn sure you know the rulings on assumption from any scholar or any book.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 16:24
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Kindly explain to me what is the meaning of "A very few ulema e haq left in this world" and "there are some ulema left" and rest of the ulema..... you read it on this thread, those are not my words.

I am trying to defend the jamhoor ulema.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 16:24
Quote:
Maulana, I know your game plan, you want to shield Professor Maripat

LoLoLoLoL. Another baseless accusation. If you ask me, I don't think he even reads those posts or threads lol. But hey, I'm not going to make an assumption here. Maybe he does.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 16:26
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

I have right to think that way.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 16:27
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

What is your opinion on my OP, then response by msiddiqui.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 16:35
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Kindly explain to me what is the meaning of "A very few ulema e haq left in this world" and "there are some ulema left" and rest of the ulema..... you read it on this thread, those are not my words.

Quote:
Few vs. Some
“Few” and “some” are two determiners and quantifiers that can be used in many sentences. Both words indicate an unspecified or vague number of objects or nouns. Another similarity is that both terms indicate a smaller part of a whole or a collection. Although both words indicate an indefinite nature of the number, they both point out a mass or plural number.

Both “few” and “some” are often used in instances where the quantity or specific number of nouns is irrelevant or unknown. The word “few” generally indicates a number or a figure of five or less. On the other hand, “some” indicates a larger quantity that ranges between five and ten.

In terms of hierarchy, “some” is placed higher than “few” and lower than “more.” In contrast, “few” is placed below “some” but higher than “couple.”

Another major difference between the two determiners or quantifiers is their application to nouns. “Few” is applied to countable objects, while “some” is applicable to both countable and uncountable objects. As determiners, they are both classified as general determinants since they both cater to uncountable nouns.

However, the quantity is not small in number. We are talking of over a Billion.

If you were offered a few Rupees in the name of Allah as a gift out of the 2 billion rupees, would you be very rich or would it be pocket money?

We are not talking about 100's, or 1000's or even 1000,000's. We are talking about 1,000,000,000.
No post ratings