You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Yasin, sharjan8643
Rank Image
India
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2022 18:42
مفتی شفیع صاحبؒ ایک عجیب بات فرماتے تھے، وہ یہ کہ جہاں بھی کوئ قطعی بات نہیں ہوگی، بلکہ مختلف طرح کے
احتمالات ہوں گے اور کئ آدمی اس پر غور و خوص کر رہے ہوں گے تو وہاں اختلاف رائے کا ہونا ناگزیر ہے، اختلاف رائے نہ ہونے کی صرف دو ہی صورتیں ہیں، یا تو سب کے سب بیوقوف ہوںگے کہ جیسا ایک نے کہا، سب نے ہاں میں ہاں ملادی، یا سب کے سب منافق ہوں کہ رائے تو کچھ اور ہے لیکن؛ ہاں میں ہاں ملانے کے لئے اپنے دل کی رائے پوشیدہ رکھی۔ لیکن اگر منافق بھی نہیں اور بیوقوف بھی نہیں، بلکہ سمجھدار اور دیانتدار ہوں کے تو پھر اختلاف رائے ضرور ہوگا۔

Mufti Shafi Sahib RA had strange view, that:

Wherever there is no definite conclusion and there are multiple possibilities. And when many people ponder over it, then there must be difference of opinion. There are two possibilities that there can be no difference of opinion:

1. All of them are ignorant, without applying their mind, they agree with others opinion.
2. They all are hypocrites, they have a different personal opinion but hide it and agree with others opinion.

But if they are neither hypocrites nor fools, but sensible and honest, then there will be difference of opinion.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 1st February 2022 19:39
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

There was a big Allamah who was on his death bed. His son was not so knowledgeable.

The Allamah called his son close and said "My son you are a fool but I shall give you a tool which will make you seem knowledgeable." The Allamah then proceeded to tell his son that whenever someone asks you a question for which you don't have an answer, reply by saying "There is difference of opinion in this matter".
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 01:27
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Funny,
LOL.....

Rarely we hear such jokes.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 07:58
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

I know right...

Shaitan has been conspireing against humanity for quite some time now. It is shocking how a person can over look this.

We are in an era of Fitnah with very few Ulama e Haqq. Fitnah is by its very nature a conspiracy most people will succumb to. That is why I implore you to make Duaa to Allah Ta’ala to guide you to the truth. Erring on the side of caution is always better.

Do take these things into consideration brother.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 08:08
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

It wasn't taken as a joke. Brother the problem is fear also causes difference of opinion.

It's difficult to state something against the MSM when a person has fear of reproach against their life, family, masjid, Darul Uloom etc.

Alot of dubious diplomacy is being used. I'm in no position because some of the Ulama are much more senior and my head is below their feet. But Allhumdulillah there are some Ulama left, sifting through all the information and reading 1000's of pages to deliver the truth to us.

We should be appreciative of what they are doing.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 09:33
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Good!!
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 09:46
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Today some 5 or 6 ahle haq are left in 1.9 billion muslim population.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 09:49
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

MashaAllah, your contacts list must be huge or you are an Abdaal (which I hear about) and have travelled the world and have knowledge of the unseen.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 10:24
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

When we collect all the criticism (Jarah) from all parts of the world, this is the conclusion.

Today social media inputs from London, Zambia, South Africa, Pakistan, BD, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Haramain etc etc. are easily available. So let us compile all the criticisms.

Eg. When darul uloom deoband is criticized, exclude all connected to darul uloom. Because deobandi will defend his ulema. When darul uloom Karachi is criticised, ulema connected to daruloom will defend their ulema. When Birmingham, or Azadville or Durban etc are criticized, exclude ulema connected with them. When we criticize Tabligh, exclude ulema connected with tableeg.

Note: We don't have data about pious who live in seclusion. They could be Abdaal, Auliya etc.

No post ratings
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 11:02
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

What do you believe an Ahle Haq is? (Genuine question)
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 11:18
Yasin wrote:
View original post

You are asking for genuine reply. I have to leave my social media programmed mind here and independently reply.

My reply is, during yazeed episode, Hazrath Hussain RA ijtihaad was to fight. While senior Sahabi Abdullah ibn Umar RA and his saathee jamaath of sahabah's ijtehaad was to keep a low profile.

Wallah!!! I say, both were on Haq.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 11:32
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

I was asking about the definition of "Ahle Haq" - What do you believe that is? Not "who"
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 12:14
Yasin wrote:
View original post

1. I don't have that ilm to decide on who is ahle haq.

2. we turn to ulema for this. here we 3 issues.

(i) I had a quote, summarized, Don't accept anything from Ulema which is against each other. You can accept their teachings, but don't accept their criticism on other Ulema. Imam Malik RA's mazhab is, (summarized) testimony of one Aalim against other Aalim can't be accepted. (I am avoiding quoting the reason here)

(ii) Hazrat Gangohi RA said to a group of Ulema, On the day of qiyamah, Allah SWT will not decide based on your fatwa. You would have labelled someone a Kaafir, but he will be in Jannat.

(iii) Ali Mian Nadvi RA said "Connect yourself with Jamhoor Ulema so that you can have Husn e Khatima".

3. So why spend my energy on separating ulema e haq from others.
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 12:17
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

What does "Ahle Haq" mean?
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2022 12:19
Yasin wrote:
View original post

I don't have that ilm to decide on who/what is ahle haq.

You are an aalim you can guide me

No post ratings