Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Asaaghir, Yasin, abu mohammed
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2022 14:36
Quote:
I am a long time member of this site. I didn't want to post this from my account for a few reasons. I have asked Asaaghir to share this.

To all the people who wore masks when there was no need. To all the Ulamaa who ignored the Haraam ingredients in the covid vaccines and promoting it. To all of those who sheepishly and blindly followed every command given by the TV. To every Schizophrenic maniac getting tested every time there's a tiny sniffle or cough. It is of great thanks to you lunatics that I was misdiagnosed last year because all my symptoms were put down as "You got covid"

About 20 days ago I was taken to hospital because my heart gave out from this underlying illness that was ignored as "covid"

My oxygen levels were low, my lungs are strong so I could breathe the fresh open air. Covering my nose and mouth could have killed me easily during the attacks. The only concern the hospital had was mask mask mask. I refused and they had no choice but to treat me. The irony of asking me to do something that can kill me in order to protect me was beyond belief. When I phrased it like this to doctors they'd simply turn around and walk out. They had NO ANSWER.

Yes people, your saviours and godly hero doctors had no answers. They would walk out. They told me I wouldn't be admitted if I didn't mask up and take covid swabs. They said I didn't have a choice.

Alhamdulillah I knew my human rights. I'm not a slave nor a lab rat. Nor was I going to be a false positive statistic and contribute to their apartheid the way you have. I refused the swabs and even explained how I'm in hospital because of my covid obsessed GP who put everything down to that and missed my heart, BP and kidney critical problems. I didn't want to hear the word covid, it was raising my heart rate and blood pressure, but why should that matter to them? Think about it? Why should my health matter to them? They still ganged up in numbers every few hours to ask me to do the swabs.

I was told I'll be treated as infected unless proven negative.

So I said guilty until proven innocent right? Do you have HIV? Prove to me you're not HIV positive. Show me the negative test from today. Again, they had no answer. They said I won't get x-rays, scan etc. without a swab - It'll be delayed or put to the end of queue. So I asked who is refusing me, please provide the name and surname and they scattered like cockroaches when the light was turned on. For days they never provided a name, no one took responsibility because they knew they were wrong.

They obviously treated me. I obviously got the treatment I was entitled to. Their "policies" were illegal and false. It actually didn't even exist because I asked for 6 straight days for a copy. It was not provided.

These are the people YOU SUPPORTED and listened to. Your children will suffer if they ever need the hospital in future. They will be forced to take experimental drugs, bend over backwards and give in to slavery to get treatments in the future. You're already slaves and you don't even know it. Covid passports will end freedom as you know it and if you for a second think it's about health and safety, I'm living proof it's never about health and safety.

Remove the masks today and start thinking. They do nothing. Humankind survived to 2021 without masks. Really how stupid can one be? Read up on the science, get educated. Stop testing every day like maniac schizophrenics for a virus that's ONLY BEEN HEARD OF ON TV. No one has ever been witnessed in real life to be dropping dead on the streets like they showed on TELEVISION. Except, ironically, there are one group of people dropping dead on streets and sport fields now and they are the vaccinated. Do you want to close your eyes to this fact and carry on bringing life as we knew it recently to an end? Enough is enough, think of other people for once. It's time for this to end today. Start by removing the silly face diapers off your mouths and noses. Have some tiny basic logical simple faith and trust in your creator. If maskless people were in danger of dying then maskless people would have died. It's been 2 years, EVERY SINGLE non-masker is still alive. Think, use your brain. Starting thinking for yourself. Let the removal of masks be the first step to end this madness. Think!!!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 01:44
We consult our family physician, the doctor whom we have faith in.
Since beginning, I stopped watching social media clips, reading articles on COVID by non-experts.
The moderate path keeps us safe. And prepare our selves and our family when we have real COVID and also saves us from being exploited when we have ordinary fever.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 02:20
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

You have a contradiction in your post!

Quote:
real COVID

These two words nullified your entire post. It's like you vomited whilst looking up!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 05:46
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

We have lost our nears and dears with Covid. And many of them thought Covid doesn't exist.

And many shared their experiences of what covid does with a person.

And I end my discussion on this thread.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 07:42
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

I had 5 relatives that died during this plandemic.

My dad's cousin was bed ridden in Karachi for two years not due to Covid. When she passed the hospital offered our family 3 lacs for her body, so that it could be placed in the covid death count.
+2 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 07:46
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

I know who died with plandemic and who died with Covid. Alhamdulillah I do independent analysis. Unbiased with pro and against social media.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 07:50
hammad880 wrote:
View original post

How much did it cost you to run independent autopsies on the bodies.
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 10:37
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 10:46
Covid 19/Coronavirus & Vaccine discussions are not permitted on the forum. You may share articles or post your personal thoughts with references for your information and conclusions. While it's okay to disagree with someone if your disagreement is backed up by your own sources, fallacies such as appeal to popularity and other fallacies that cause arguments without an end will be marked as reported and disabled from threads.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 11:52
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2022 12:52
I apologise.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 20th February 2024 18:18
I recall discussing with a brother and sister regarding blood transfusion when this topic was posted.

Anyways, this is relevant to that discussion as we were cautious on blood transfusion and blood donors.

Loading tweet
+0 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2024 10:54
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Loading tweet
+1 -0