Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, member2, Asaaghir
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2021 16:40
Loading Hadeeth

"when the liar will be regarded as honest"

"Vile and base men who control the affairs of the people."

These are the words of our prophet (saw). Do not take it lightly. Be careful who you take advice from. This is a time of disinformation, misinformation, censorship at a global scale.

People believe fact-checkers who plaster their notices of "facts" on every post on facebook, instagram, twitter and other major media sites. fact-checkers is funded by a group who own $1.8 billion shares in Johnson & Johnson (vaccine makers). Does that tell you anything at all?

People believe Boris Johnson on public affairs, childless Chris Whitty on child health and safety, proven fraud Fauci on vaccines, psychopath depopulation pushing Bill Gates on world population and vaccines. Every single one pocketing millions from public money (tax).

NHS refusing treatment to the sick to test and force vaccines on those who are not sick but are regarded as faithful with clapping and banners plastered on windows.

It's going to be 2 years. Wake up before it's too late. In case you're still unaware, see what's happening in Australia on alternative media. That's coming to you next, coming to us.

Start thinking.

It's put well on gsalam.net:

Quote:
Yes.. we live in a time when decisions that concern the matters of the people are not necessarily decided by the wise, the truly knowledgeable nor the real experts. Decisions are rather influenced by the so-called public figures and social media influencers. Regardless of the values carried or imparted by such figures and influencers.

This happens, when real scholars; religious scholars, and scientists in various fields of beneficial sciences are either behind bars or have been systematically ridiculed and marginalized. Thus, they have no voices, and their contributions are undermined. In the absence of such figures and voices, Rawaybidāt (plural form of Ruwaybidah) take over the stage and steal the show.

Be careful who you believe to be truthful and faithful to the people.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2021 17:53
Heaven will be presented as hell and hell will be presented as heaven.
+1 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2021 04:23
Salaam.

So what is the guidance from quran and hadith about what to do in these times, especially for those living in the West and are cut off from the main body of Muslims?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2021 09:47
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

You implying that the Muslim countries (co-called) are guiding their people correctly too?

Look at Saudi Arabia for instance. They are averaging 5-7 deaths a day linking them to covid. Other deaths not accounted for in this total. But they still want everyone to be vaccinated because the West says so.

People wanting to go to Umrah can go with proof of being a test subject, yet they can only do tawaf when they do their Umrah. Any other time, they cannot do tawaf AT ALL. They can't even do a second Umrah because they need to use the app for entry and proof.

When Saudi Arabia feel the crunch of international pilgrims not coming for Hajj and Umrah (beyond their first ever visit) they will open all doors to further fitnah and then eventually open up the doors for everyone.

Loading Qur'aan Verse
Quote:

People believe Boris Johnson on public affairs, childless Chris Whitty on child health and safety, proven fraud Fauci on vaccines, psychopath depopulation pushing Bill Gates on world population and vaccines. Every single one pocketing millions from public money (tax).

I could add Matt Hancock, the guide for you brits lol

Today, we have world leaders and scholars of Islam openly selling propaganda. Our scholars are selling the lies because they need to look good in the public eye, but behind closed doors, the story could be anything. Ask any scholar on a public platform and see how they give an answer to save their back
إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎, ʾ
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2021 09:59
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2021 11:39
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.

Violating Rules - Please accept our warnings

+0 -1Dislike x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2021 11:49
Londoner wrote:
View original post

lol, from what I've read in your posts on other topics, you are very ill informed!

You are the type that will allow falsehood to run in your blood with no concerns and on top of that, spread false information.

Some of us are getting on with our lives, but you need to sort yours out and not fall prey to lies
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2021 12:53
Londoner wrote:
View original post

For one and half decades, plenty like you have come, failed and disappeared.

Jazakallah for your concerns but we'll be fine. I will free the forum from your poisonous posts for a short period. If you wake up, great, if not, Wassalam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2021 00:24
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Salaam.

I am genuinely very confused by your reply. Did you quote me by mistake? It seems like you answered a very different question.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2021 09:06
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Looks like a counter question to me, directed to you
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2021 05:43
I've had an epiphany today and I felt it was important to share on this forum, because it puts into perspective many threads and posts that seemed confusing at the time.

Mainstream media in my home country is completely subservient to the ruling dispensation. I would never take anything they say on face value, because I know they have an agenda.

I've just come to realize that sensible people everywhere in the world do just that. They are extremely distrustful of the mainstream media narratives in their respective countries, because most of these outlets are sellouts. They just follow the money.

I have to resort to alternate independent media for any reliable information, and more often than not, their take is completely the opposite to what is portrayed in mainstream media.

So, in summary, I just want to say, I understand.
+1 -0Like x 1