You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
ummi taalib
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2021 15:06
I think the median age in Afghanistan is 18.5. Half of the population were born under US occupation. And from the remaining half many were still babies and toddlers under the US occupation. This means that most of the population of Afghanistan don't even know what it was like to live under the Taliban regime. The only thing they know is the anti taloban propaganda that has undoubtedly been fed to them and the liberal westernized haram lifestyle that they have been indoctrinated with. Yes, life is more conservative and austere under the Taliban, but this world is meant to be a prison for the believer, not a playground. These people wont know what it was like living under the war lords that the Taliban ousted and they won't even know why the Taliban first formed and fought against the war lords.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2021 15:07
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

I heard Facebook, Whatsapp and You Tube deleting Taliban related accounts.

+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2021 18:29
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Nothing new for these companies. Then they will accuse the Taliban of stifling free speech.

I think a Taliban spokesman has already called out Facebook about this in a press interview.
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2021 01:54
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Well Hazrat it is as expected, the propaganda is in fully swing. What is troublesome is muslims are being swayed by this propaganda and deception. But one cannot blame them either for the Zionists and their media institutions. Now have more platforms in the age of the internet for this agenda. But they have always been highly skilled at this.

Maulana Syed Abu Ala Maudoodi.
Pointed this out with great eloquence in 1939. He stated.

"....The word “Jihad” is usually translated into English as “Holy War”, and for a long time the
connotations have implied “religious mania”. The word “Jihad” conjures up images of wild-eyed,
bearded religious fanatics, brandishing swords, attacking the “Infidels” wherever they find them,
and forcing them, virtually at knife-point, to recite the Kalimah*. It is as if the artists have drawn
a picture with masterly strokes, and inscribed beneath it the legend: “The History of this Nation
is a Tale of Bloodshed”.

The irony is that the painters of this picture are none other than our so-called “benefactors” who
have themselves been engaged in an extremely unholy war for centuries. They themselves
present us with an image of robbers who - armed to the teeth with all manner of deadly
weapons, have set upon the world, pillaging it for sources of raw materials, new markets for
their trade, and new lands to conquer and colonize - all of which provide fuel for their ever-
burning fires of greed. They fight not for the sake of Allah or their religion, but to satisfy their lust
and hunger. For them, it has always been sufficient excuse to invade a land if that land is known
to contain valuable mines, or if it can be exploited as a market for their manufactured goods, or
if some of their surplus population can be settled there.

In the absence of any other excuse, they would even consider it a crime on the part of a country
if it happened to exist en route to a country they had already conquered, or which they intended
to conquer. Nowadays, it is more subtle: “Democracy” must be upheld, by direct intervention if
necessary - except, of course, when the democratic will of the people opts for Islamic rule ... !
Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, the Americas... Which part of the world has been spared the
bloodbath resulting from this unholy war? We are still witnessing their dark deeds and their
horrific aftermath, on a global scale.
But they are highly skilled - let us give credit where it is due! They have managed to paint such a
dark and gruesome picture of us that their own true colours have been overshadowed and
obscured. Yet we should be stunned by our own simplicity and gullibility. When we saw this
picture of ourselves painted by the foreigners, we were so overwhelmed by it that we never
thought to look beyond it to see the face of the painter. Instead, we assumed the role of
apologists, pleading that we knew nothing of war, but were like the mendicants and wandering
mystics. We claimed that our only concern was religious debate and to win people over to our
faith...."

+4 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2021 03:18
The international press' presence and open-freedom granted to journalists to report on the Taliban on-ground feels counter-productive as they are mainly spreading propoganda against them - trying real hard to portray them as negative as possible.

In my humble opinion the Taliban should go 'China/India mode' and really control the press and news narrative about them and not give the media such generous leniency. Perhaps even banning international journalists on-ground.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2021 03:26
goldenxshadow wrote:
View original post

Then the western media will go to plan B. And make up stories of atrocities being committed from a distance. And bring in supporters of Ashraf Ghani, and Munafiqeen. As guest on to their shows to spread lies with fabricated stories. After all no one is going to fact check or bother to verify what they are hearing in the media in western countries. They did this the first time the Taliban came to power.

+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2021 08:27
At the time of rise of the Saffron power in India I was mostly reporting the disconcerting news of lynchings and other Islamophobic actions. It was difficult time and at such times my brothers and sisters, particularly the younger ones, would expect words of solace from a person like me. I was acutely aware that I was not offering much hope, strength and encouragement. At the advent of the new Taliban I thought I shall relax and even enjoy, with my brothers and sisters here, but it looks like that it is more work to be done. So be it. Life is like that. It Allah SWT's Raza. By the Grace of Allah SWT this time we shall be acting out of strength, hope and assertion. Lord Most High willing. So cheer up, keep the spirits up and, yes, enjoy too. And all thanks are due to Lord Most High.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2021 14:45
The origins of this fake propaganda about women being kidnapped and then forced to marry Taliban fighters. Originated in India and it was then picked up by social media accounts in other countries around the world. Looks like the Hindutva fanatics and BJP ... I.T. Cells. Are working overtime in spreading disinformation and propaganda. See the following link.

Read the entire thread. Media houses and U.S were actively promoting this propaganda.

twitter.com/North_Star88/status/1427962540194209792?s=20
+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2021 16:26
View original post

amazing how its done!
Jazaakallaah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2021 17:31
Taliban should drop the idea of appeasing the west. They should go full Shariah mode - no appeasing the shias and the west - and ban the internet & media until it can be regulated in their favour.

Currently a picture is being painted that the taliban are try-harding to appease the West.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2021 21:37
goldenxshadow wrote:
View original post

Well its quite clear the intense propaganda is being designed to incite and encourage a rebellion in Afghanistan. They are putting the same strategy they applied in Egypt when they brought down the government of the Muslim Brotherhood.

America has frozen $9 billion belonging to the Afghan national bank in New York. They will along with their allies apply sanctions.

With no money coming into the country the Taliban will be unable to pay the wages of government workers, and civil servants. The price of everyday goods will rise in the market places. The population will blame the Taliban and come out in force in huge protests. Atleast thats the immediate strategy.

Plan B...Is fund armed militias... so that the chaos and mayhem that has visited Libya take holds in Afghanistan. With a never ending civil war.

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2021 01:12
View original post

Mashallah, brother, your posts on the current Afghanistan issue stand out because they show a lot of deep insight and maturity. You've provided excellent clarity in the matter of false propaganda against the Islamic Emirate. May Allah Taala reward you for your efforts.
+0 -0Agree x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2021 07:56
السلام عليكم

It's hard to say what the future holds, but what we all want to see is peace and prosperity in Afghanistan.
We should all make du'a at least once a day for the betterment of everyone in Afghanistan, and that that Allaah protects it from any civil war.
Humans can plan and plot, but in the end Allaah's plan will succeed.

السلام عليكم
+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2021 08:55
ummi taalib wrote:
View original post

Yvonne Riddley wrote:
I used to look at veiled women as quiet, oppressed creatures -- until I was captured by the Taliban.

Yvonne Riddley wrote:
A careful reading of the Koran shows that just about everything that Western feminists fought for in the 1970s was available to Muslim women 1,400 years ago. Women in Islam are considered equal to men in spirituality, education and worth, and a woman's gift for childbirth and child-rearing is regarded as a positive attribute.

Read full article here www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/2388-how-i-came-t...

Muslim women are forgetting that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and most of the reverts are intellectual women!

Why? Because of the rights islam gives them.

This is what the Taliban are giving its women but propaganda will not let anyone see it.

Even if you read old articles on this forum, you'll see what Taliban have done for their women, yet it is reported differently by the media.
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2021 08:58
Bismillah
I am feeling very sad about all the affairs in Afghanistan. After twenty years of war, they still can't enjoy their victory. My heart aches for them. Ya Raheem! Help those who fight in Your cause. Crush their enemies. Humiliate those who spread false propaganda deliberately against those who are working for Your Deen. Honor them in both the worlds, please them and be pleased with them. Please make it easy for them and grant them victory without any further civil war. You are Rabbul Haqq. Forgive their shortcomings. We are pleading to You and You are the most compassionate and Dominant, All Powerful. Aameen aameen aameen
+1 -0Like x 2Ameen x 3

Jump to page: