You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Yasin
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2021 13:00
Imagine you are planning to building a new house.

First, you’ll need to find and purchase the right block of land at a price that you can afford.

Then, you’ll need to find an architect who can design the home according to your wishes, whilst also complying with government safety specifications.

Of course, after that you’ll need to find a good builder who can bring your vision to fruition.

Unfortunately, the speed with which the builder can deliver your home depends on a number of things.

These include how many other jobs your builder is trying to complete concurrently. It depends on how quickly they can get raw materials from their many suppliers. It depends on the labour they have available on hand to do the tasks that need to be done. It depends on how quickly they can organise to get the certificate of occupancy issued after the job is done.

And influencing every single step of the build is the limitations of the budget you have available for the project.

The steps I describe above are the usual ones that home-builders need to go through in order to build their dream home.

But now, imagine the following.

The land has been in your possession for years, thanks to a wise purchase you made in your younger days when you recognised that property was a savvy future investment.

You even had an architect draw up the design for your dream home a few years ago, when you seriously considered building a forever home with your fiancé at the time. Unfortunately that relationship ended, and with it your plans changed. The designs to your dream home lay gathering dust.

But now you have a new partner. And they have very, very deep pockets. They are willing to pay whatever it takes to give you the forever home of your dreams. And because your tastes have changed a little in the years since, you want to adapt those same designs to make the home a little bigger and better. Your architect makes the changes quickly…after all, it’s still the same block and the blueprint just needs to be tweaked.

Your partner hires the best building firm money can buy. They are willing to pay extra to ensure that your home building project gets the builder’s unlimited time and resources.

So instead of the usual number of tradespeople, it’s all hand on deck. Your home is now the main priority for every electrician, plumber, tiler, framer and renderer in the town. An unlimited budget means they can work in tandem around the clock, to ensure that what would normally be delivered in six months is being delivered in one.

With an army of meticulous workers available, the speedy construction is completed without compromising on quality or safety regulations. The clever builder organises for the certificate of occupancy to be issued the day that construction is completed, to avoid any delays to your plans to move in.

And because you’ve been anticipating moving day, you’ve already purchased and stored all the necessary new furniture to fill your home of dreams, even before the certificate of occupancy was issued. Yes, it was risky to do so before receiving the keys, but you didn’t want anything standing in the way once you were given the all clear to occupy the home.

And so while other couples are frustrated by the usual constraints of building a new home, thanks to your pre-existing land, the tweaking of existing design plans, and an unlimited budget that delivers unlimited manpower and goods, you and your partner are able to move in to your dream home in a fraction of the time.

Two houses. One built slowly, the typical way. And one built in record time, thanks to the availability of every financial and creative resource available, without compromising on the building standards that need to be met. Both safe to live in.

Why have I drawn this analogy?

It’s because so many people are labouring under the misapprehension that COVID vaccines, especially those using mRNA technology, have been ‘rushed’ and hence must therefore be ‘unsafe’.

The fact is that this isn’t true. And it fails to acknowledge why these vaccines were produced in record time.

First, dedicated laboratories working with mRNA technology have been in existence for over a decade. They didn’t spring up overnight.

These companies have previously designed mRNA vaccines against HIV, rabies, Zika and influenza that have been tested in Phase I and Phase II trials, including in humans.

Previous attempts had been made to produce dedicated SARS and MERS vaccines in the aftermath of their epidemics in 2003 and 2013. These attempts were largely put on the back burner when the epidemics were swiftly brought under control. Because of the low case numbers of these diseases seen since, pharmaceutical companies were less inclined to invest in a vaccine that would only be used rarely.

But with so much data from previous attempts to design vaccines targeting the coronavirus spike proteins of the viruses causing SARS and MERS, mRNA vaccine design templates were repurposed very early on in the pandemic to create vaccines that targeted the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus causing COVID-19. And because of the nature of the pandemic, infecting and killing millions across the globe, pharmaceutical companies and governments around the world were very much more inclined to invest heavily in vaccine development.

With unlimited resources at their finger-tips, vaccine manufacturers were able to build the expensive, custom infrastructure and systems needed to produce millions of doses of COVID-19 vaccines, even while vaccine efficacy was still being determined. While large-scale manufacturing usually occurs only after the Phase III trials have reported their results, pharmaceutical companies were able to make this expensive investment earlier due to the upfront funds put forward by all those wanting to see a vaccine developed, tested, and most importantly, rolled out, with as few constraints as possible.

Sometimes that expensive investment paid off, as in the example of Pfizer and Moderna. And sometimes that early heavy financial investment yielded no return, as was the case with the CSL-University of Queensland vaccine candidate that didn’t progress further in Phase trials.

So while people may think that COVID vaccine development is rushed, these vaccines are the culmination of combination of pre-existing technology, repurposed vaccine design, an army of dedicated scientists and researchers working around the clock, unprecedented financial resources from investors and countries enabling production to be ramped up in tandem with phase trials, and the bravery of hundreds of thousands of volunteers who were willing to roll up their sleeves to participate in the largest ever global trials to test for vaccine safety and efficacy. ‘Fast-tracked’ does not mean ‘rushed’.

It’s now been over 12 months since those first trial participants received their COVID vaccines.

And the question I like to ask is: ‘How much ‘long term’ data would suffice’?

Vaccine history teaches us that serious ‘long term’ adverse events almost always have an onset within eight weeks of receipt of the vaccine. The narrative that these vaccines are ‘rushed’ or that people will develop as-yet-unseen ‘long term’ adverse events, beyond those rare ones known occur within a month of vaccination, isn’t backed by fact or by vaccine precedent.

If only we could muster all the same resources to help address other concerning global issues. Imagine how much could be achieved.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2021 13:02
I will read this in a while. I have only read the first few lines and wish to say something I was taught at school.

Rajab wrote:
Imagine you are planning to building a new house.

First, you’ll need to find and purchase the right block of land at a price that you can afford.

Then, you’ll need to find an architect who can design the home according to your wishes, whilst also complying with government safety specifications.

Of course, after that you’ll need to find a good builder who can bring your vision to fruition.

Unfortunately, the speed with which the builder can deliver your home depends on a number of things.

These include how many other jobs your builder is trying to complete concurrently. It depends on how quickly they can get raw materials from their many suppliers. It depends on the labour they have available on hand to do the tasks that need to be done. It depends on how quickly they can organise to get the certificate of occupancy issued after the job is done.

And influencing every single step of the build is the limitations of the budget you have available for the project.

The steps I describe above are the usual ones that home-builders need to go through in order to build their dream home.

Then I will read the rest and reply if required.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2021 13:33
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

When I joined a new secondary school in London (age 16, for those who don't call it secondary school) we were taught a lesson by the Head Master in an assembly and it stuck to me for decades :)

He told us: (not word for word, with some added/edited details)
There was an architect who built homes for a living. He fell in love with a woman and wanted to marry her. He went to ask for her hand in marriage and the father put down some challanges for him. If he was able to meet those challanges and satify her father, he could marry her.

The Challange!
The father said to the architect that he wanted a house built from scratch and it had to be built with the best of everything. It had to have that look of a dream home and should be able to sell easily at a high price. He would pay a large sum for its building as long as he was able to sell it and make a large profit.

The architect agreed to the challenge.

He got his guys to plan the house, the layout, the floor plans were made etc etc etc. he had his budget in mind.

The planned house looked stunning and he could see his marriage going ahead.

He started to build the house and he bought the most expensive and highest quality bricks, windows, roofing, gates, doors and so many other small bits and pieces. Bearing in mind his budget.

The house already started to look stunning from the outside.

But since he had a budget to work on, he cut every corner possible. He used the cheapest quality flooring inside the house, he used weak steel and timber to build the structure of the house, he used the cheapest quality plumbing throughout the house, he used the weakest types of toilets and bathrooms. He made the kitchen look amazing with the cheapest quality of cabinets.

You name it, he used the cheapest possible items on the insides and cover it all up with a premium look on the outside. To the untrained eye, it was a palace.

He was well witihin his budget and saved so much more money. He kept the money for himself and covered it up with fake/overpiced invoices.

Upon completion, the father of the bride was called to inspect the house, ready to put it on the market to earn his millions in profit!

The house looked amazing and was built by the man he was going to trust with his daughter.

The daughter was also there and she loved the house to bits too. She was proud of the man she chose.

The deal was made final, the keys were handed over and the father gave his daughters hand for marriage.

The happy couple set the date for the wedding and were ready to move into their own flat.

On the day of the wedding, the father of the bride gifted them the keys to this new home and said, you spent a lot of time, effort and money on this house. You have made it with the best quality of building materials. No house can be better than this for his daughter!

The daughter could not have been any happier yet the son in-law could not have had a worse nightmare.

He lied, he cheated, and he got what he sowed. Little did he know!
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2021 17:12
I still have not managed to read further than this, sorry.
Rajab wrote:
Two houses. One built slowly, the typical way. And one built in record time, thanks to the availability of every financial and creative resource available, without compromising on the building standards that need to be met. Both safe to live in.

I went to do an installation in a house built in record time thanks to the availability of every financial and creative resouce available, without compromising on the building standards that needed to be met.

The owner of the house is a well known realestate guy worth millions and millions.

He purchased a house for millions and spent well over £100,000 on the house itself.

He had a large swimming pool in the basement, garage for 5 cars, a kitchen the size of my house, a library, mulitple living rooms, gym, servants rooms, games room, cinema room multiple bedrooms, large garden with a cabin at the back and you name it, he had it.

I was at the house for weeks because their telecoms contractor had an argument and left. So I had to pick up and finish the job in a house that was complete and ready to move in.

I started my work, I installed all the equipment on the wall and started installing the phones around the house.

If i remember rightly, we had around 40 extensions.

The cabling was one of the worst I had seen in many years, nothing was done by the book. Every shortcut known to man was taken!

I spent hours upon hours trying to find the faults, trying to locate all the various connections points around the house where the cables had been split. It was chaos!

Alhumdulillah, he saw how I was working and managing with what was presented and was willing to pay anything to get the phones working (including internet) and I finally managed to get the entire house up and running within weeks.

I was not the only one who came across issues. Every single new workman there was complaining of many shortcuts.
Within 1 year of moving in, I was called back to setup emergency phones as the house had flooded!

Rajab wrote:

The house was safe to live in for a while, but no one knew what would happen considering what I've hihglighted above.

We all thought the swimming pool must have flooed the house. We were wrong. It was the plumbing in on the top floor. The house was ruined from top to bottom.

Fortunately for him, he had millions left and bought another house further down the road. Built the old fashion way. He's been there for about 10 years now and no issues with their phone system which I installed using existing cabling, all done wired up correctly to start with :)

He sold his other flooded home after a quick touch up and quick fix.

He wanted to buy another property for £40million but he was out bidded by someone else.

Guess what :) I know the owners of that £40m house too. They are the richest Indians in Dubai. I installed the system there and that's when I found out that our client tried and failed to by the house. I've been installing this Indian families telecom equipment for over 20 years now in all their properties and only in 2 of the houses I actually did cabling myself.

Had he bought that house, I would've told him the same thing - the house was built in a hurry and the cabling is a shamble - But I got it working too :)

Moral of the story? You tell me!
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2021 19:34
Quote:
The narrative that these vaccines are ‘rushed’ or that people will develop as-yet-unseen ‘long term’ adverse events, beyond those rare ones known occur within a month of vaccination, isn’t backed by fact or by vaccine precedent

That's because of biased news!

If a person died of a car accident within a month of a positive covid result, the death was counted as a covid death. Yet if a person died after a vaccination, its not linked, its dismissed or called a coincidence and brushed away from any fact or vaccine precedent!
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 4th August 2021 20:18
Quote:
"beyond those rare ones"

What makes you say it's rare? There's evidence of 1 million plus adverse effects on the government database that's publicly available and statisticians say that only 1 in 10 actually report it so actual figures must be much higher. Why do you believe it's rare?

"rare" is only used by main steam media and the ones pushing the vax. It looks like hearing it and reading it non-stop makes you believe it actually is rare maybe? The power of suggestion?

According to the manufacturers, the vaccine was designed in 2 days (Two Days i.e. within 48 hours) from existing technology back in January 2020 when most people hadn't even heard of coronavirus. Is 2 days not rushed?

I believe it wasn't rushed. But they're trying to show it was. Another divide and conquer technique? They've been trying to push the technology onto the population for decades. All the warnings were there. They only succeeded after the pandemic simulation practice followed by the real thing soon after. It was clearly many years of planning. And it worked almost perfectly.

My question to those who still believe there's a deadly virus out there:

Why am I still alive? I've not masked, ever (except for 2 weeks while I studied on the subject and pulled my kids out of school). Since then I've never masked, I've not social distanced from anyone. I go out more after the "stay home" command than I did before, I went restaurants, takeaways, used cash, never used alcohol filled "sanitisers", never held in my sneeze or cough and I'm not jabbed with poison. Why am I still alive from the most deadly virus in the history of mankind where people are falling dead on the streets on TV? Not just me but everyone else like me. Why are we all alive? What's the science behind it? Does Covid only kill those who believe it exists? Why am I still alive?
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 6th August 2021 19:04
abu mohammed wrote:
That's because of biased news!

Quote:
Mainstream media has become a source of disinformation and fear-mongering. With the same 15 billionaires owning America's top news media companies, they can and do control what information is seen across all platforms. Sadly the mass manipulation does not stop with the news but can be found on billboards, television commercials, TV, film, children's cartoons, social media, and more. We are in a time where we need to be able to make informed decisions for ourselves and our future. We can only make these decisions if we are given information from all sides.

World Doctors Alliance

worlddoctorsalliance.com/

The Freedom Articles

thefreedomarticles.com/

Project Veritas

www.projectveritas.com

Informed Action Network

www.icandecide.org/

The Highwire

thehighwire.com/

Dr. Mercola

https://www.mercola.com