Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
khalidiqbal, ssaad
Rank Image
London
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2022 09:12
Vax Stats wrote:
Among all the vaccines that I have known in my life (from my communist country past ) (diphtheria, tetanus, measles, rubella, chicken pox, hepatitis, meningitis and tuberculosis, and I also want to add influenza and pneumonia) I have never seen a vaccine that would force me to wear a mask and maintain social distancing, even if you are fully vaccinated.

I have never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after being vaccinated.

Never heard of incentives, discounts, vaccination incentives.

I have never seen discrimination for those who did not.

If you weren't vaccinated, no one was trying to make you feel like a bad person.

I have never seen a vaccine that would threaten relationships between family, colleagues and friends.

I have never seen a vaccine threaten livelihoods, job loss or a school ban.

I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12 year old to override parental consent.

After all the vaccines I have listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides and judges society for what it is.

And as the social fabric stretches... This is a powerful vaccine! She does all these things except IMMUNIZATION. If we still need a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated and we still need to test negative after we are fully vaccinated and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated and continue to be hospitalized after a full vaccination, most likely, the only conclusion is:

“It is time for us to admit that we have been completely deceived.”🐏

t.me/VaxStats/1196
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2022 08:54
Quote:
+++ EMERGENCY ALERT +++

Whilst we are all being distracted, plans are almost complete where under WHO dictates, every country is on the cusp of signing an agreement for managing future pandemics. This is due to be signed March 1st 2022.

“A convention, agreement or other international instrument that is legally binding under international law.”

Countries’ leaders are going to enter into an internationally binding legal agreement with The World Health Organization, which finally signs away OUR RIGHTS to the globalists. You read that correctly. The Corporations will be locking the doors of our cells behind us.

- Max Igan

www.consilium.europa.eu/en/policies/coronavirus/pandemic-...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings