Topic Appreciation
khalidiqbal, ssaad, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 30th June 2021 22:50
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

I did not say that... what I stated is that if there is indeed a global plot, by governments, Media companies, Big Pharma, to create a fake pandemic and brain wash the people in believing in it.

Then it is quite possible the same people who have created this plot are also strategically. Controlling the anti-covid and anti-vax movements.

Essentially my reference point here what is known as the COINTELPRO from the 60's and 70's. The FBI's counter intelligence programme. They claimed to be fighting various ideologies and so-called subversive political and Social activist movements.

FBI Engaged in propaganda against these movements. Whilst at the same time having plants within the leadership of those movements and communitees. Their job was to create disunity within those movements, create splinter groups.
To spread outlandish theories and inject them into the discourse so that the genuine and very real concerns being raised became obscured.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 30th June 2021 23:40
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I did not say that

Lol. I couldn't make out what you were getting to, so I had to take on the role ;)

Clarification noted sir!

@super glue. The govs have slowly created yes men.

Once they fall victim to the vaccine, they will fall for every other narrative and rule they get thrown at them!

All these rats are now government yes men. Stooges is a beautiful name lol
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 30th June 2021 23:47
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

"Rats" is harsh. Lab Rats is accurate but just rat would be an insult. I don't think they deserve that. Maybe apologise if you agree?

A stooge is voluntary I think so I don't think that applies to them either. I think they genuinely do believe that they're following the truth and that they're saving lives. They just repeat that and don't allow themselves to believe the world we're in now. Fear, the number one tool. Never forget history.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 12:36
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Fine, you are right. I shouldn't be calling my brothers and sisters "rats"

SORRY.

Would volunteer lab rats be insulting?

VLR ;)

See, if I said rattus norvegicus domestica or RND they'd assume they are special people lol

Oh well!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 13:24
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

And what will calling people Rats, Lab Rats, Volunteer Lab Rats. Help you accomplish.?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 14:56
View original post

ATTENTION
RESPONSE
QUESTIONS
REPLIES
INVESTIGATION
RESEARCH
ALARM BELLS
DOUBTS

Call it what you may
REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 15:12
Did you know, many of our honorable, respectable, pious, muttaqi, gullible members here have actually become rattus norvegicus domestica, or if you prefer, TEST SUBJECTS

If anything, they should've waited a good few years until they saw the outcome of the trial like with any other trial.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 15:22
Question.
Covid 19 Global Conspiracy or Real???

Answer.
We are living in the times of the greatest Kakistocracy lol. You need a 3rd option. Preplanned Genocide, death by a 1000 cuts.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 15:34
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

No! but I do know is I lived through an interesting period of time in the early 1990's... Almost 30 years ago.

This was a time when we first started having talks and lectures in English rather then in Urdu only as was the norm in decades past. When books started getting translated in English.

And the youth of that generation started rediscovering Islam. And we became heavily hyped some started preaching to anyone who they came across used harsh rhetoric, belligerence, mockery, ridicule etc. In order to get their message across.. or with anyone who questioned or disagreed with them.

They were going to fly the flag of Islam over downing street. And establish sharia in the U.K.

When told to calm down and speak and convey the message to others in gentler tones. The response was "You people are weak, cowards, you fear upsetting the creation of ALLAH and have no fear of the Creator.." "You fear the policies of the government , if you had strong Imaan you would only fear ALLAH you people weak,.

They believed they were speaking the HAQQ. But through harsh tones managed to only alienate those around them muslim and non-muslim alike.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 15:38
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

(A) Then the question would be how you arrived at that conclusion?

(B) Were you received your information.

(C) How you cross checked this information, authenticated it. In order to make sure you were not being taken on a wild goose chase.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 15:51
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

If a regulation is brought out that a person can only travel abroad if they get their covid vacinations.

And an individual has an elderly and sick mother abroad... and if they decide to take these vacinations. So they can visit her.

What does that make them a Lab Rat, Sewer Rat, House Rat, Field Rat, Cowardly Rat, ignorant Rat ?????

No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 16:19
Without naming names, I have decided to pause for a while due to OCS oppositional conversational style. :)
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 16:46
View original post

I thought it was about preventive measures for a plague? All the scenarios you mentioned makes it much worse for the pro-vax fanatics.

Any critical thinker with basic levels of deduction skills can see what's wrong with picture. I've heard a person say "I took it coz I didn't wanna be left out." They're still a test subject i.e. lab rat for a taking an experimental never approved, previously rejected numerous times for safety only given the green light for the scenes and fear shown on TV by governments almost unanimously as emergency use only.

What part of "trial until 2023" do people not understand?

Your analogy about extreme youth has absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

You're asking for where the data is from and how it's verified. It's from seasoned experts that Google discredits immediately after they go public. You only need a few minutes on waybackmachine to see when the discrediting started of those who speak out to understand how disinformation, misinformation and censoring works.

The forum will not allow misinformation about the deadly jab. There's ample evidence, threads and posts. No need to repeat anything.

For those who see things for what it is with the information shared, Alhamdulillah.

To those who have no interest in the data and want to push the agenda, you have better global platforms to do that. Don't waste your time here as you will be censored for pushing a dangerous medical gene modifying technology. Modifying the immune system that Allah gave us. If this doesn't make sense to you then clearly you don't know what you're promoting.

Ps. Please don't call anyone rats. Lab Rat is a specific term for what they're "used for" and doesn't mean the pest rat so I'm truly okay with that.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 17:10
Yasin wrote:
View original post

(1) My analogy was not about being extreme... it is about conveying a message in a manner that alienate others...!

(2) Just because someone is asking questions does not necessarily mean they are in the opposing camp. It could easily mean a person is genuinely curious.

(3) If a person believes strongly on certain issue that is of public concern. Then they should be able to explain how they arrived at the particular conclusion. What processes of checks balances verification due diligence etc. caused them to conclude that their position is correct on every level. Instead from what I am perceiving is rather doing the above individuals are labelling people who ask questions as being lost, ignorant, brain washed, etc...

I have not promoted vaccine or anything. Nor do I have any intention of that as far as I am concerned people can do their own due diligence.

I used to visit here mainly to read and post about Islam and Islamic issues...As for Covid I get flooded with stuff on that on a daily basis via Whatsapp anyway.

Yes you are right this forum is no longer for people like me so I will move on. My apologies to anyone who I may have offended over the years.

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
UK
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 1st July 2021 18:45
1, 2 & 3 I agree.

My warning against promoting was general. I've said the same thing in a few threads.

I am sure you're not promoting it based on your post here:
View original post

Now that you know, I will quote my sentence again and you will hopefully agree that in no way was I saying you are promoting it. Your posts were not censored either.

Yasin wrote:
The forum will not allow misinformation about the deadly jab. There's ample evidence, threads and posts. No need to repeat anything.
No post ratings