Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Plasma Therapy

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2021 20:34
I would highly appreciate if someone can do a breakdown of this video into English for me and for others.

I am not making any claims yet as I need to understand what's being said in this video.

Other evidences on the topic will most highly be appreciated by many.

www.bitchute.com/video/5YhQl0sjULu3/ 45 minutes

Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury
Quote:
Plasma therapy or convalescent plasma therapy, as in known as is more dangerous and lethal than the disease (COVID-19) it treating leading to mortality more than 15% with in the first 28 days of treatment.

This video not only exposes the so-called latest modern medical treatment for COVID-19 but also trains the audience with the 3 step flu diet which helped more than 5000 patients to recover from COVID-19/Flu/Influenza through the N.I.C.E (Network of Influenza Care Experts) initiative.

This video also explains the DIP diet to cure diabetes/high blood pressure/heart disease and other lifestyle illnesses.

A basic "Controlled and biased" search will give results that are mostly negative, but we can't trust many people with any qualifications.

Look at the man behind WHO and Bill Gates, neither of them are doctors or nurses, but the whole world is at their feet for medical advancements lol!

This is from National Center for Biotechnology Information - NCBI
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3356109/
Quote:
Plasma utilization has increased over the last two decades, and there is a growing concern that many plasma transfusions are inappropriate. Plasma transfusion is not without risk, and certain complications are more likely with plasma than other blood components. Clinical and laboratory investigations of the patients suffering reactions following infusion of fresh frozen plasma (FFP) define the etiology and pathogenesis of the panoply of adverse effects. We review here the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and management of the risks associated with plasma transfusion. Risks commonly associated with FFP include:
(1) transfusion related acute lung injury;
(2) transfusion associated circulatory overload, and
(3) allergic/anaphylactic reactions. Other less common risks include
(a) transmission of infections,
(b) febrile non-hemolytic transfusion reactions,
(c) RBC allo-immunization, and
(d) hemolytic transfusion reactions.

The affect of pathogen inactivation/reduction methods on these risks are also discussed. Fortunately, a majority of the adverse effects are not lethal and are adequately treated in clinical practice.
report post quote code quick quote reply