Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, member2, Yasin, ssaad
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#121 [Permalink] Posted on 31st March 2021 09:11
Man’s skin ‘peeled off’ in rare reaction to Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine

A Virginia man suffered a rare reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine that caused a painful rash to spread across his entire body and skin to peel off, doctors said.

Richard Terrell, 74, of Goochland began suffering strange symptoms four days after receiving the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, news station WRIC reported.

“I began to feel a little discomfort in my armpit and then a few days later I began to get an itchy rash, and then after that I began to swell and my skin turned red,” Terrell told the outlet.

But soon the rash covered his entire body, Terrell said.

“It all just happened so fast. My skin peeled off,” Terrell told the outlet.

“It was stinging, burning and itching. Whenever I bent my arms or legs, like the inside of my knee, it was very painful where the skin was swollen and was rubbing against itself,” he continued.

www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/03/30/mans-skin-peel...

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#122 [Permalink] Posted on 4th April 2021 22:23
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#123 [Permalink] Posted on 6th April 2021 14:46
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#124 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2021 15:47
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#125 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2021 22:44
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Why will it be haram ? It seems it is as bad as the astra zeneca as for the clots.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#126 [Permalink] Posted on 13th April 2021 23:48
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#127 [Permalink] Posted on 15th April 2021 14:02
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#128 [Permalink] Posted on 15th April 2021 15:05
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#129 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2021 13:25
Zubayr wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah for sourcing an answer confirming it's haram.

Zubayr wrote:
View original post

This is very interesting. We knew about the Johnson and Johnson's vaccine containing haram ingredients, but this fatwa says that the AstraZeneca vaccine allegedly contains the same and therefore, it's also Haram!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#130 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2021 22:05
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Jzk to you for the information.
Yes Darulqasim got it right also the Astra zeneca vaccine used HEK 293 cells which come from aborted fetus from the 70s.
Better to wait for the mRNA at least for young people.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#131 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2021 23:40
Zubayr wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Better to wait for the mRNA at least for young people.

Better not to wait for any mRNA technology to be injected into your body.

Quote:
Chief among his concerns is the fact that the messenger RNA, or mRNA, vaccines are the first vaccines in history to intervene directly in patients’ genetic material and alter it, posing problems when it comes to health, ethics and morality.

Quote:
Another worry is the potential for mRNA vaccines to be maliciously deployed to trick a person’s body into attacking critical functions like cell repair, fertility and neurological function.

humansarefree.com/2020/12/experts-warn-mrna-vaccines-may-...

Doctors Issue Warning Not to Get Experimental COVID mRNA vaccine
www.bitchute.com/video/H9GyqoPMvfRa/
List of doctors presented here: biblescienceforum.com/2021/01/05/doctors-issue-warning-no... (Yes let's take from BIBLE science forum because Muslims are as ever so so behind with celebrity "scholars" getting paid as socidla influencers to take vaccines on camera $$$$$$$$$$)

Quote:
Professor Dolores Cahill PhD Molecular Biologist/Immunologist is another professional sounding the alarm about the mRNA vaccination and the potential for severe reaction to infection after taking the vaccine.

After taking this vaccine people will become a genetically modified organism because of the way the mRNA works within your body.

www.canadiansentinel.com/2021/01/professor-explains-dange...

mRNA is NOT a vaccine:
ronaldthomaswest.com/2021/02/24/mrna-its-gene-therapy-not...
luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021/01/15/the-mrna-covid-19-techn...
www.bitchute.com/video/EoDQWwXsmqXg/

PLAYING GOD: Head of MODERNA Says They are Hacking the Software of Life and Rewriting Genetic Code: Transhumanism 101 – Insertion of Operating System Into Human Body Using The “Vaccines“
z3news.com/w/playing-god-head-moderna-hacking-software-li...
If this doesn't shivers down your spine, nothing will. This is in 2017 by the way and the example given is "Let's start with.....the flu"

This known criminal also goes on to explain that "Now we can go and figure what exactly is screwed in a patient and we can use that information to make a "vaccine" (mRNA jab)"

But what's "screwed up" in every living human right now? Why is it not made according to what's "screwed up" and instead it's mass produced, sold using public funds to fill their pockets and then pay social media puppets to advertise it? It's completely opposite to what he's explaining.

mRNA is irreversible:
www.europereloaded.com/covid-mrna-vaccine-damage-irrevers...

I read that if a person has taken even the first shot, it's already too late for them. Within 2 years the body will be unable to cope with normal everyday bacteria that the body is working on daily for your life entire lives. Only time will tell.

You can wait for mRNA for your children, please don't advise anyone any such thing. Wait 3 years and see what happens to most of the population. Watch the Earth saviour rant on psychotically about "depopulation"

Enjoy the quotes while Muslims line up for the mRNA jabs:
"...became the founding director of the Bill and Malina Gates Institute of Population Control"
"We are seeing a lot of things that are going very well. Err things like producing childhood death"
This one is shocking and there's a crowd witnessing this talk of mass murder "First we've got population. Now the world today has 7.8 billion people. That's heading up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent" - so a great job = depopulation.
And this psychopath continues. Enjoy the video and most people inevitable doom lining up for his "vaccines" banthis.tv/watch?id=6071fe829ae3a816934d4efa
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#132 [Permalink] Posted on 19th April 2021 02:09
Zubayr wrote:
View original post

Very interesting!

I just looked up some details on it and found this:

www.gps-can.com.au/covid19-blog/covid-vaccine-fetal-cells

GPs can wrote:

Does the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine contain aborted fetal cells?
February 6, 2021

Author: Dr Natasha Yates, Australian GP, MBBS FRACGP

Many people have asked me this now, as it creates an ethical dilemma for them if it is so. If it would be of concern to you too, please read on

Executive summary:
1. No, there are no cells from aborted fetuses contained in ANY COVID-19 vaccines

2. But yes, during its development, the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine uses kidney cell lines from a fetus aborted in 1973. The modified cells are used to help the vaccine replicate (a ‘vaccine factory’) and are then removed before the vaccine is completed. Please note that the fetus was not aborted for the purpose of research

3. None of the mRNA vaccines use fetal cell lines in their production, although they were used in testing of the Pfizer vaccine (I am unsure about Moderna)

For some of you, knowing there are no actual fetal cells in the vaccine will be reassuring. You can stop reading!

But for others, you are still deeply concerned that aborted fetal cells have been used in the process of development at all. The rest of this post is for you. It is long, but I have put into it time and effort sincerely hoping to be of help to you in making your personal decisions regarding vaccination. Please do not send me hateful messages if you disagree with anything here. I ask that you be at least as caring towards me as you are towards those humans who were aborted

Q: So what actually is being used to develop the vaccines?

A: Fetal cell lines, which are cells grown in a laboratory. They descend from cells taken from two elective abortions in the 1970s and 1980s

Current fetal cell lines are replicated cells thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue. No new fetal cell lines are being developed for these purposes, as the original cells were modified to divide at infinitum

Q. Why are fetal cells needed?

A: In vaccine development, scientists need cells to grow viruses, which tend to grow better in cells from humans than from animals (because the viruses infect humans). In addition, human fetal cell strains can be used longer than other human cell types, some indefinitely, allowing scientists to continue using these cells lines from decades ago

When you're making a vaccine you require safety testing. If you have used the same cell line for decades you know that it is safe. If you tried to use different cells, you would be adding in an unknown and it would take much longer to be sure that what you were developing was safe

You may continue reading the article in the link. I won't share the rest of it as this doctor is justifying the use such vaccines simply because the fetus was not aborted for the purpose of research.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#133 [Permalink] Posted on 19th April 2021 19:06
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Okay, so further reading means more info

In the Wifaqul Ulama fatwas, the answers are provided in the footnotes.

This link below is from footnote 8 from the Oxford AstraZeneca Vaccine fatwa on why these fetal tissue cells are being permitted.
www.irtis.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/vaccines.pdf
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#134 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd April 2021 11:26
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother