abuzayd2k, member2, Yasin, ssaad
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#391 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 12:54
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
Quote:
I shared what was available up to the subscription request.
I ask because on the same site by the same author, this is what another article has to say
Quote:
PEOPLE who have been 'boosted' against Covid are ten times less likely to be admitted to hospital with the virus compared to the double-jabbed, according to the first data showing the impact of the rollout in Scotland.

A report by Public Health Scotland also shows admissions among unvaccinated individuals, who tend to be younger, had outnumbered those for people who had received a third or booster dose in recent weeks despite this group being disproportionately older or vulnerable due to underlying conditions.

Blocked from replying in this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#392 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 13:14
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Dated at?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#393 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 13:40
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

The date of the article is essential.

Because the older article is based on assumption and or expectancy and early figures. But not on current actual facts

Quote:
PEOPLE who have been 'boosted' against Covid are ten times less likely to be admitted to hospital with the virus compared to the double-jabbed, according to the first data showing the impact of the rollout in Scotland.

Compared to

Quote:
NEWS13th January

Covid Scotland: Case rates lowest in unvaccinated as double-jabbed elderly drive rise in hospital admissions

DOUBLE-JABBED Scots are now more likely to be admitted to hospital with Covid than the unvaccinated amid an increase in elderly people falling ill due to waning immunity.

It comes amid "weird" data showing that case rates have been lower in unvaccinated individuals than the single, double, or even triple-jabbed since Omicron became the dominant variant in Scotland.
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#394 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 13:57
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#395 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2022 15:02
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Can you please share the date? You have posted in other threads a few times and have not responded.

In the mean time, this is an example of what you are doing, sharing the first half of a video only, discrediting the second half intentionally. And the fact is, people know that the second half is current.

www.bitchute.com/video/qwHVYEJ1fD1j/

You are risking yourself from being blocked from posting in this thread!
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#396 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2022 19:55
DOCTOR REVIEWS SHOCKING STATS FROM RELEASED PFIZER DOCUMENTS

www.bitchute.com/video/ljSiW1B24jSZ/

Shocking stats are not really shocking since we've already posted about all this already. The shock here is that Pfizer is now confirming it!

Really good video with evidence (20 minutes)

Any parent, mother to be, or young girl of maturity, please be careful. I do advise you to watch this video.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#397 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 07:10
Gautam Menon

An update: I'm very largely OK. A slight pain in the throat, an occasional cough and I'm mildly tired, but really these are marginal in the scheme of things. If I were distracted enough, I might not even notice.
So, vaccinations work, although we still don't understand the diversity of host response. Some others, even after vaccinations, have had a harder time with sore throats and bad coughs, but everyone I know has stayed out of hospital.

(He is a vaccinated big time epidemiologist and a Facebook friend.)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#398 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 08:13
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
So, vaccinations work, although we still don't understand the diversity of host response.

According to Pfizer CEO, the vaccines have very little effect, if any. So how can they be working?

We have shared videos with Fauci, Bill Gates, Boris Johnson, Biden, and many more officials who have conceded that the vaccines are not working, so how can he say that the vaccines are working?

I would highly recommend this video below which talks about official results released by Pfizer under the FOIA.
These reports are the same or worse for any brand!

He might be a big time epidemiologist, I can provide you with even bigger ones who will say the opposite.
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#399 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 11:42
A warning to my sisters in Islam

I had gone through over 150 patient reports over the weekend on a project for cancer prevention (in a certain type of cancer). In the last 12 months, I have gone through and documented over 2500 patients. Much has changed after the vaccination started!

I have seen multiple accounts of female patients who have had major changes in their menstrual cycle after the vaccine.

Women are very concerned about their reproductive organs due to it. AlhumduLillah there have been few success stories, but the reactions they are reporting to the doctors and nurses is large in numbers, unfortunately, these are mostly kept on their personal records only and not being reported as adverse reactions.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#400 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 13:51
Maripat wrote:
He (Gautam Menon) is a vaccinated big time epidemiologist and a Facebook friend.

‍Geert Vanden Bossche wrote:
Decision makers, in WHO, will be held responsible, accountable and liable for the dramatic consequence that this biological experiments on human beings could possibly entail.

Geert Vanden Bossche
Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development.

Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness.

Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His critical scientific analysis and report on the data published by WHO in the Lancet in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He is at present primarily serving as a Biotech / Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on Natural Killer cell-based vaccines.

THE EPIDEMIOLOGIST WARNS THAT THE CURRENT MASS VACCINATION IS CAUSING AN UNPRECEDENTED CATASTROPHE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eWsy1KZKSUiq/
Quote:
Mankind is rushing into the abyss at full speed, but few realize it. The current injuries caused by Covid vaccines are only a small surface flicker compared to the catastrophe ahead.

I have only posted this video after listening to it (there are plenty more from others). I would suggest listening to the first 10 minutes in the least to get an idea. Although he talks about the virus and it's spread, just like every other doctor, his views on the vaccine is very beneficial.

Alternatively, you can watch this shorter video with the "Pro Vaxxer"
WORLD RENOWNED VACCINE EXPERT DR.GEERT VANDEN BOSSCHE:VACCINE DISASTER AHEAD
www.bitchute.com/video/RKU4mEe3fCgw/ An excellent visual explanation by the host within the first 7 minutes.

This second video will make sense why the vaccinated are being more infected by other variants. Must watch this one at least!

Told you so :( (video from July 2021)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#401 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 14:18
Asaaghir wrote:
THE EPIDEMIOLOGIST WARNS THAT THE CURRENT MASS VACCINATION IS CAUSING AN UNPRECEDENTED CATASTROPHE
www.bitchute.com/video/eWsy1KZKSUiq/

"If we continue to mass vaccinate and boost.....if we continue to immunise our children, if that is not going to be a catastrophe. You can put me in jail. I am dead serious. Is there any expert who would dare to say this, If I'm wrong with the vaccination of the Children, you can put me in jail? No body, I do this because I'm convinced I've done my homework, I've turned this thing upside down from all sides....." @1hr12min
+1 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#402 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 14:47
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
He might be a big time epidemiologist, I can provide you with even bigger ones who will say the opposite.

I concede ya akhi.
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#403 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 14:52
Maripat wrote:
View original post

I won't have to provide you with even bigger ones who will say the opposite because Asaaghir has already done that now :) and this epidemiologist is ready to go to jail if he's wrong! (I've seen those videos already)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#404 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 16:20
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I won't have to provide you with even bigger ones who will say the opposite because Asaaghir has already done that now :) and this epidemiologist is ready to go to jail if he's wrong! (I've seen those videos already)

I do not have much confidence in his assessment.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#405 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2022 16:24
Maripat wrote:
View original post

lol. Myself of Geert Vanden Bossche who AM was referring to?

I'm not an epidemiologist. This is not my field ;) I leave that to the experts and share their thoughts and findings.
No post ratings

Jump to page: