Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Taking good photos

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,083
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 4th November 2020 17:04
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Answer 6: Yes.

Question 7: So how did they take the photo and get the horizon at eye level AND chest level in the reflection when the camera was supposed to be at chest level?

Answer 7: The reflected image shows the correct position of the horizon at chest level but I can't answer why, since the reflection is coming from eye level. The main photo was taken from a different camera and edited out from the reflection, a very simple process. Thus the higher horizon! (a nice Hollywood set)

Fakery embedded in the minds of billions of people.

Would anyone else like to give a better explanation of what is happening in the photo or how it's possible to achieve it, please be my guest.

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,083
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 4th November 2020 18:08
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Here's one of the horizon taken at foot level going down a steeped pier at the beach
Horizon

Here's one of a drink
Closeup focus

And Grilled Prawn with garlic
Closeup

These are just basic photos.

One of the most amazing photos she's done is of my little son sitting against a mirror. The reflected image has him wearing different clothes, different facial expression and a very slightly different sitting position. It looks like there are twins in the photo.

Her collection is of nature, from forests, to gardens, to even rain drops and reflection in rain drops / water / water droplets. Sunsets, sunrise, the moon, the sky and so on.
2714-IMG-20190630-WA0052.jpg
Downloads: 4
    [228.76 kB] Horizon
2714-IMG-20200831-WA0062.jpg
Downloads: 3
    [84.29 kB] Closeup focus
2714-IMG-20200831-WA0065.jpg
Downloads: 2
    [118.72 kB] Closeup
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,083
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 4th November 2020 21:17
The use of filters are also good.

Another great method is to take a photo of a low object with the phone camera upside down!

That's right, turn the phone upside down and your lens will be much lower, producing a much better close up

These are taken like that, upside down and one with a filter (taken again)

Filtered

Non filtered
2714-IMG-20201104-WA0020.jpg
Downloads: 2
    [79.45 kB] Filtered
2714-IMG-20201104-WA0031.jpg
Downloads: 3
    [107.90 kB] Non filtered
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,083
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2020 23:07
Sunset on the way home after a long drive. Taken from inside the car with the air of filters after taking the original photo. Gives the photo a different atmosphere and effect.

These and the above were taken on an iPhone 7 plus. However, as told by an iPhone specialist last week, go for a Samsung phone for better photos :)






2714-IMG-20200718-WA0017.jpg
Downloads: 3
    [69.50 kB]
2714-IMG-20200718-WA0018.jpg
Downloads: 3
    [75.74 kB]
2714-IMG-20200718-WA0016.jpg
Downloads: 2
    [74.65 kB]
2714-IMG-20200718-WA0019.jpg
Downloads: 2
    [84.55 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,083
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2020 09:29
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

What do you think of the photography skills of my daughter so far?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,271
Sister
1,862
bint e aisha's avatar
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2020 09:53
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Very impressive and talented mashaAllah!
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,083
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2020 10:16
JazakAllah sister.

What are your thoughts on this photo?
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post


Would you say it's faked or real? (is the NASA photo a hoax)

Would you say that it has created a doubt on the authenticity of the image?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,083
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2020 10:38
Fact


Fact


Funny truth
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,271
Sister
1,862
bint e aisha's avatar
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2020 11:40
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Would you say it's faked or real? (is the NASA photo a hoax)

I don't know.
Quote:
Would you say that it has created a doubt on the authenticity of the image?

Yes definitely.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abuzayd2k's avatar
Offline
Hindustan
952
Brother
-138
abuzayd2k's avatar
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2020 14:51
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

As salam alaykum,

Thank you for going to so much trouble and compiling all of this information. I respect that you are very passionate about this issue and confess that my previous posts on the matter have been insensitive.

Please don't be insulted by my stance but I'm not amenable to the idea that the moon landings were faked. Brother super glue is absolutely right about me. No amount of evidence in any way, shape or form is going to get me to change my opinion, and since this is not an issue of either aqeedah or fiqh, i hope you'll allow me my ignorance and obstinacy in this matter.

https://youtu.be/pNN7fTMfRVc

BTW, the camera looks like it can be chest mounted or handheld, at eye level, or higher, or lower.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,083
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2020 15:01
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah.

May I correct you :)

Look at the reflection in the photo shopped photo of NASA. The alleged camera is clearly at chest level.

Edit: Zoomed image added with url text

Remember, this is Apollo 11 not the same as the camera positioning as in your Apollo 15 clip
2714-Screenshot_20201106-154430~2.png
Downloads: 1
    [397.96 kB]
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Winner x 2
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
710
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2020 16:48
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I can't read the other posts because I blocked those members. But from your last reply it looks like one or both of them are trying to defend the undeniable evidence you've posted. I beg you not to try and convince moon hoax believers. They have no interest in evidence or truth when it comes to the Americans landing man on the moon.

Bart Sibrel experienced this for decades and warns everyone that the moon landings is like a religion to them. They don't want to know nor do they care about evidence no matter how much lie about being open-minded and claim they're willing to change their minds. He spoke to one professor who said to him that even if Neil Armstrong was to say it was all a lie and not true, he would still believe they went to the moon.

I just unblocked abuzayd to read the post and it's no surprise. He just confirmed exactly what I typed above. So I can now continue to confirm to you that the Muslims are even worse than the professor who said he'd still believe in the lie even if Neil Armstrong admitted it was fake because the Muslims knowingly and consciously go against the Qur'aan after evidence is provided. I'll explain how.

They reject your undeniable posts, they attack the admin of the site and other members who shared the truth, they reject the works of honest people and prefer to believe news that came to them from these proven evil-doers.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

These hoax believers actually believe that Nasa Astronauts, alcoholics, rejectors of a creator are incapable of lying.

Loading Qur'aan Verse
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,083
Brother
9,582
abu mohammed's avatar
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 6th November 2020 17:09
Sister bint e aisha received a winner rating from me for her response.

Brother abuzayd2k responded to my PM which I appreciate. He was honest and now I know his approach.

JazakAllah to them both
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
704
Brother
707
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2020 09:29
It's not just the members here though. Most Muslims of today are happy and willing to live in their delusions as long as it doesn't hurt the comfort zones that they have built up around themselves. To believe in the deception around these things would shatter a perfect world.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
back to top
Rank Image
abuzayd2k's avatar
Offline
Hindustan
952
Brother
-138
abuzayd2k's avatar
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 7th November 2020 11:45
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I clearly overlooked that fact and made a mistake. Thank you for pointing it out. I probably shouldn't be asking this question, but is it possible Neil is standing on higher ground, slightly looking down towards Buzz?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top