Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
India
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 09:24
I am getting doubts here:

Head of state visits KSA, UAE, US, Pak (unplanned visit) etc. Is he placing something there or bringing something from there to give it to Saahir. And then control them. Or is it Dajjal power. (I had heard that much before real Dajjal appears, Dajjali power will be given to humans)

Local Ulema Laugh at me.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 10:17
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Sihr is the least effective strategy for dominance, else world powers would not invest trillions on their technological and military might. Our heads of state the world over would have been yogis, shamans, amil babas, rastafaerians, and witch doctors, and not generals, statesmen, kings, scholars, and career politicians.
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 10:45
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Pay close attention to the Qur'aan.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

"Seemed to be" which means Magic cannot bring any material change to anything. That power belongs to Allah Ta'ala as it is our Eemaan.

Become a Muslim and believe in what Allah Ta'ala has commanded you and not on "Bayans and Stories".

The word used in the Qur'aan is

يخيل

It means that the ropes didn't become moving but it "appeared in his imagination", it comes from the Urdu/Arabic/Persian

خَيَالَ

in Arabic it means an "imagination inside your mind"
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 11:05

9829-English-MaarifulQuran-MuftiShafiUsmaniRA-Vol-
Downloads: 441
    [612.45 kB]
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 11:20
ssaad wrote:
View original post

And how does this dispute what I have written? Don't write 500 pages, explain the issue in your own words.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 11:59
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I understand what you're saying and Mufti Tariq Masood says the same that magic is from اسباب ضعیفہ.

But does this verse indicate that all forms of magic are just limited to تخیل and are the influence of imagination? I have also read that Imam Abu bakr Jassas RA would say that magic cannot change the reality or the nature of things. I'm not sure if that is true in all cases though.
+2 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 12:21
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

If you have any evidence that anything other then Allah Ta'ala can change matter and material characteristics I would like to know.

For example, only Allah Ta'ala can change the characteristics of fire

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Magic, Magicians and Dajjal play with your mind and your perception and that in itself is a problem, combine it with Alcohol and Drugs and people kill themselves (and others) so it is no mean thing.

However, the positive aspect is that Shaytaan does the same thing.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

If Magic could transform material characteristics then you would be excused on the day of judgement on account of being overwhelmed (and forced) but it is not the case and same is true for Shaytaan.

Also Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) was affected due to Allah Ta'ala wanting to show us what to do in the event of us being affected by Magic.

Having spoken to many Magic & Jinn affected patients, their perception is affected...On the other hand plenty of magic affected patients who live a reasonably normal life and continue to fight. There is a difference between patients with weak vs strong will power in my experience.
+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 12:35
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

3 groups disagree with sihr; tablighis, a section of deobandis, Gair muqallids.

Let me present my case with game of cricket as a model.

In India there was a world cup match between India and Pak. One important player of pak team spent 3/4th of his night visiting entertainment places. Next day result was before us.

When Imran was captain, in Australia, a night before finals he made important young players to stay with him in his room. (saved them from Australian tricks). Pak won world cup.

So my view is; one need not manipulate the entire team, target A person.

Similarly many agree with me that in Indian politics, Sihr is playing important part, by manipulating important leaders from other parties. Or important personalities in power from other countries.

I do agree with you cannot attack an enemy country with sihr. But sihr gives an edge if an important person is manipulated.

I salute who are strong and don't believe in Sihr. But this concerns of Ummah, I request members who have access to Senior ulema and who have experience about tackling sihr to look into this angle.

I also agree that we can't create things through sihr, but manipulation is possible.
9829-English-MaarifulQuran-MuftiShafiUsmaniRA-Vol-
Downloads: 451
    [1297.18 kB]
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 12:36
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I don't know but the narration of Ka'ab bin Ahbar RA comes to mind: “If I didn't read this Dua then the Jews would have made me a donkey”.

عن القعقاع : أن كعب الأحبار قال : لولا كلمات أقولهن لجعلتني يهود حمارا فقيل له : ما هن ؟ قال : أعوذ بوجه الله العظيم الذي ليس شيء أعظم منه وبكلمات الله التامات التي لا يجاوزهن بر ولا فاجر وبأسماء الله الحسنى ما علمت منها وما لم أعلم من شر ما خلق وذرأ وبرأ . رواه مالك (مشكاة 2479)
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 13:06
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

These are personal words of a Tab'ae and not from Sunnah, authentic and effective (Alhumdolillah).

There is nothing to suggest that he is talking about physical transformation from a human to a donkey and if you believe so, please lets us know where you got it from.

You are trying to contradict Qur'aan with the "personal Akhbar" of a Taba'e. The issue isn't the Dua but the issue is an assumption on the basis of it that magic can make material changes.

ssaad wrote:
View original post

manipulation is possible

Based on what in the Qu'raan and the Sunnah?
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 13:15
Manipulation, imagination, illusion does happen and does affect the people. But it is not real!

What we are shown is manipulation, illusion etc and not real.

A man will chop another man's head off but its not real, its what we are being shown.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 13:25
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Since it isn't real it can be countered, although it can and does impact and affect people. Allah Ta'ala has not made us powerless.

This is the most important thing about Magic which people need to understand.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 13:32
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 14:08
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

islamkashmir.org/radiant-reality/2007/07/lesson-quran.html

Quote:
But most of the scholars hold that neither the Shari'ah nor any rational argument forbids the possibility of trans-substantiation or the changing of one thing into another, like a living body turning into a stone.

There is a possibility that you are not a Muslim girl but Donald Trump posting on Muftisays!

Quote:
"A donkey" is, no doubt, a usual metaphor for "a fool." But it is not proper to turn away, unnecessarily, from the literal meaning to a metaphorical one. So, the sentence means just what it says - that if the recitation of the phrases had not protected him, the Jewish sorcerers would have changed him into a donkey.

Contradicting a direct verse of the Qur'aan with the words of a Taba'ee!

Respectfully, we disagree but I understand that some Ulama have "speculated" so based on possibility so yes anything is possible...

www.elmedeen.com/read-book-4232&page=45&q=%D8%AC%...
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 26th August 2020 14:14
A
1. Magic tricks, they are illusions. we call it "nazar bandh".

2. A person can be manipulated, he can't satisfy his wife, he was active now he is forgetful and assumes he has done certain work. He becomes weak etc. etc.

3. Not all weakness, diseases, psychological issues are sihr.. People who treat sihr misuse and make money. For them even head ache or child's mischief etc are act of sihr.

There are pious scholars who shout at us when we ask for help "Who told I treat sihr". If we convince them they correctly diagnose and treat, but they strongly instruct "not a single rupee must reach us through directly or directly as fee for this treatment.

So look into this angle and convey this message to concerned elders about local and universal political manipulation through sihr by Indians.

Many scholars properly dispose their nails, hairs and their unused clothes.

A regarding punishment for Sorcerer : Why such a harsh hadd for him.

9829-jadoogar ki saza.jpg
Downloads: 39
    [126.93 kB]
+0 -0