Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

No evidence Covid-19 exists

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k, ssaad
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,085
Brother
9,584
abu mohammed's avatar
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 11:15
So far in the UK, there have been 41,504 deaths from covid-19.

BUT I would say, approximately less than 2,000 of these were at home! These too can be reduced in numbers. Many would've died of other causes!

If anyone could dispute this, please bring your facts and figures for the UK


I would like to add that it is highly possible there were many cases of triage in the beginning when most people didn't know what to do. Doctors learned from their experience and did make changes but those that died are of course a sad fact of life
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,163
Brother
2,257
xs11ax's avatar
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 11:20
I know what you are trying to get at, but i don't understand your reasoning and logic. It's common sense that if someone isn't too ill then they will stay at home and self treat, but if they are too ill then they will get medical help. Especially in the UK where the NHS is free (at the point of use). My uncle and auntie initially self treated at home, but when their symptoms worsened they decided to get medical help, but both sadly passed away. So we can make 2 assumptions here that they passed away naturally due to their illness or they passed away due to whatever happened at the hospital. I don't have the full details of what happened at the hospital, but they were not there for long before they succumbed to their illness.

In UK we have the free at point of use NHS so it's inevitable that people will seek medical help when required as there is no cost. And it's common sense that people will seek medical when their illness gets worse. And it's common sense that people are more likely to succumb to the illness when their symptoms get worse.

On a country to country basis, what is the rate of people going into hospital with covid and getting better versus those who are dying in hospital? Factor in variables such as age, ethnicity, economic status, etc. After taking the variables into consideration see if the rate is similar across the globe or if there is a discrepancy in some countries. If there is a discrepancy then investigate why that is.

There are so many variables that need to be taken into consideration that unless someone can give concrete proof that there is a worldwide conspiracy, I think it would be impossible to come to this conclusion on data alone.

Note that I fully accept that there are issues such as negligence, incompetence, malpractice, putting money before patients. This has always been the case. I have experienced this and continue to experience this first hand myself. The NHS is great up to a point, but it has its limitations. Hence why I am spending a lot of money on my son's health on private doctors instead of just relying on the NHS.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
711
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 12:01
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Logically everything you're saying is correct. On its own there's no problems with this or with what you posted earlier. It's all valid in a different context. Even the query you raise about figures between hospital+death against hospital+recovery is well worth noting. But it just doesn't meet the criteria to disprove the nurses video. That's all. This was about her 1 hour video on witnessing actions carried out by orders. Those doing it are not 100% guilty. Many nurses administer medicine based on recommendation of doctors. All doctors follow protocols from orders from above. For example, one order "not to resuscitate" which she emphasised a lot. Just from this alone it shows that hands are tied.

So far, everything she is saying checks out. In order to prove it's wrong the answers I'm looking for must disprove it. If they died in hospital then it actually matches it no matter what the circumstances were. Just one example of what I asked will be enough for me to drop it and change my stance on it.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
711
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 12:04
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
BUT I would say, approximately less than 2,000 of these were at home!


This would be sufficient to disprove the video as well if it matches the full criteria of my questions. So again, from the 2,000 who died at home, even if one SINGLE case proves to match my questions then 100% the opening post can be disregarded.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,271
Sister
1,862
bint e aisha's avatar
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 12:20
Burden of proof fallacy.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,163
Brother
2,257
xs11ax's avatar
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 12:57
super-glue wrote:
View original post

I don't know who this nurse is. I don't if she is a nurse or not. I don't know if she even exists or if she is a computer generated graphic. I don't know if her revelations are real or made up.

I know who my uncle and auntie were. I know who my cousin is. I have a reason to believe my cousin. I have no reason to believe this real or fake nurse.

Have you personally seen with your own eyes someone dying in hospital due to covid? Have you personally seen people being treated in hospital due to covid? Have you personally gone out to the hospital were the nurse is making her allegations? Have you personally been to ANY hospital to verify allegations? Have you personally met this nurse and verified her allegations?

The onus to provide proof is on the person who is making the allegations. And as the allegations goes against what would be deemed as common sense and delves into conspiracy then the evidence needs to be tight. That video is not evidence. I watched the video hoping to find something of substance. I abandoned it half way through as I was disappointed.

If you want to put her case forward then it would help if you provide an accurate, unbiased summary of the video with timestamps. This way members will not be wasting their time watching the full video and can investigate the summarised points. This might even interest members enough to go on to watch the whole video.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
711
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 13:22
Quote:
Have you personally seen with your own eyes someone dying in hospital due to covid? Have you personally seen people being treated in hospital due to covid? Have you personally gone out to the hospital were the nurse is making her allegations? Have you personally been to ANY hospital to verify allegations? Have you personally met this nurse and verified her allegations?


This comparison is so flawed I don't know where to begin but here goes.

I heard a witness account on video. I'm not even asking you for a video in return. Just a statement posted here which would be a much lower level proof but I said I'd accept that over the video.

She stated her name, location, hospital name, occupation and and previous occupation. I'm not asking for any of that from you. Again, I'm giving much more leeway.

She witnessed this all in person with the patients. You made no mention whether you witnessed it in person or if you were told this information:
Quote:
They didn't go to hospital as soon as they realised they were infected. They went because the symptoms became too much and they needed help. My uncle went home to isolate while my auntie passed away at the hospital. 2 days later his symptoms got worse to the point that he needed help and went to the hospital. Over time their symptoms got worse and they would have passed away at home if that's where they stayed.


Your comparison is flawed.

First thing first, they passed away in hospital. End of discussion right there. You're trying so desperately to prove the video wrong when what you're posting is EXACTLY what the video is claiming. If you can't understand that simple point then you should move on. This will be my last attempt to help anyone understand the question I raised. The information is in my posts and the question itself has been posted a few times.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,163
Brother
2,257
xs11ax's avatar
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd September 2020 13:54
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Summarise the video with time stamps. I will then go back to it and watch it again. Otherwise I'm done with this as well.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abuzayd2k's avatar
Offline
Hindustan
952
Brother
-138
abuzayd2k's avatar
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2020 05:22
super-glue wrote:
View original post

I do not know all the facts so I can neither agree nor disagree with the premise of the OP, so please allow me to bow out. I leave the analysis and conclusions to the more competent members such as yourself and Colonel MK.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
711
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2020 13:08
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

No

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

That's fine but this is where so many problems stem. The stubbornness to not accept when one doesn't know. Instead you tried and tried and once you failed you put it down to "not having the facts".

So instead of agreeing that my question and points are valid (not that I need that but just the fact that you chose an alternate route instead of honest one), you put it down to your "lack of facts". This also categorised under pride and hypocrisy. For example, when Muadh childishly ranted on about me having a big ego, you had nothing to say yet, when Asaagir posted something less direct you suddenly had higher morality to advise him not to accuse? In fact, Muadh said it directly at me which is worse than what Asaagir said i.e. "some people's ego". Let me guess, one of those agree/winner feedback on Muadhs post is yours?

This is the hypocrisy I refer to on members of this forum.
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post


My questions are still available if anyone wants to help put the matter to rest.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
3,163
Brother
2,257
xs11ax's avatar
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2020 13:18
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Quote:
No


Thats fine. Its your choice. I thought it will help put your argument forward a lot better than all the other replies you are posting.

I tried watching the video, but felt it was a waste of time. Maybe I missed the key points in the video, hence I invited you to summarise it with references so members can refer back to it.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abuzayd2k's avatar
Offline
Hindustan
952
Brother
-138
abuzayd2k's avatar
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2020 13:33
super-glue wrote:
View original post

I apologise unconditionally for my hypocrisy. I shouldn't have argued with you.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
706
Brother
707
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2020 13:52
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

No, you shouldn't have been wrong while arguing. :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
super-glue's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
711
Brother
1,334
super-glue's avatar
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2020 10:31
Published in an Irish paper



Anyone with a half a brain cell can compare the data to regular flu. Influenza in fact has a much high death toll.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
706
Brother
707
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2020 10:58
10
Last I read, the figures being reported by WHO also seem to suggest a 0.13% death rate. Which is around the same as flu.

This is why this narrative needs to be questioned more.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: